Eddy Farm Reviews

12 Reviews for Eddy Farm

1 User photo

Eddy Farm 1

Michelle · Married on 09/15/2018

Haley was a pleasure to work with for our wedding. I gave her the wedding colors and she created a design of arrangements and bouquets that I could have only dreamed of. She was always very quick to respond, and knew exactly what style I was looking for. I love that the flowers are grown directly on the farm, and I was able to do a walk through prior to the wedding to get a sense of what flowers we’d see in the arrangements. The flowers were one of my favorite parts of our wedding, and everyone commented on how gorgeous they were. If you’re looking for something other than a traditional “ball of roses” for your wedding, look no further than Haley and Eddy Farm.

Elise · Married on 06/23/2018

We had an absolutely amazing experience with Haley at Eddy Farm! Haley was so attentive and professional, making sure we were comfortable with the pricing and that she knew our preferences. It was a really unique experience working with a local farm, as opposed to a florist shop, as they were unable to guarantee specific flowers. (They do not import flowers-- rather, they partner with other farms in the area to source local, in-season flowers.) With that said, Haley asked a lot of questions about the types of flowers I liked, and we talked at length about color preferences to make sure that what she created was a good match. We ended up deciding to make our own centerpieces to cut down the floral costs, and Haley was so helpful in easing our concerns about how they would turn out. My mom and mother-in-law took a flower arranging class at the farm, and then Haley helped me ensure we had the right materials to create the best centerpieces possible. All in all, our experience with Eddy Farm was an absolute dream. We highly recommend them!

Lauren · Married on 11/17/2017

Haley is AMAZING. From our first conversation I knew she totally got my vision for what I wanted. She was cautious of my budget and made sure that she stayed with the budget, which was amazing! She was so helpful in choosing what to do for centerpieces, and gave us her honest opinion on every idea. With Eddy Farm the flowers are seasonal and fresh. I knew I was in good hands with Haley, but when I saw my bouquet, and my bridesmaids bouquets, I was IN LOVE. They were so beautiful and complimented our venue and our "theme" perfectly. Thank you Haley, for being so awesome to both me and my mom during the planning process, and for creating bouquets, flower buckets, boutonnieres and flower crowns that I was in love with, and that all of our guests commented on. You're AMAZING!

Eddy Farm 2

Christina · Married on 08/11/2017

Haley is the best in the business! I was absolutely thrilled with the bouquets, centerpieces, cake flowers and ceremony decorations she arranged for my wedding at Harkness Park.

The pieces she put together were unique and had her own special touch on them, yet fit perfectly with the color and design scheme I had in place.

Haley is truly one of the nicest people to work with and made the whole process of selecting flowers seem effortless.

Wedding guests usually rave about the food or the venue but something that stood out to our guests was the flowers! I had so many people ask where they were from and I was proud to share that they were grown locally at Eddy Farm.

If you are looking for the perfect wedding flowers, Eddy Farm will not disappoint!

Jane + Jon · Married on 07/01/2017

Awesome! I found Eddy Farm accidentally while looking at a high school friends wedding photos online. I saw the relaxed but beautiful wildflower design of Haley's flowers and know that they were just what I wanted. Haley was easy to talk to over the phone and by email, and welcomed my mom and I to her farm about a month before the wedding. With only a little direction (wild flowers, bright colors, a few pictures), Haley and her team were able to create the perfect bouquets and arrangements. People loved how bright and unique each table arrangement was! Couldn't have asked for a better experience.

Becky · Married on 06/17/2017

Eddy Farm is tied with our photographer for my favorite vendor to work with and the flowers were a real joy of the wedding and wedding planning process. It was wonderful to visit Eddy Farm and meet Haley and see our future wedding flowers blooming. My Dad picked buckets of cut flowers up at the farm the day before the wedding and my friends and I had a blast arranging centerpieces. The flowers were out of this world. Stunning. And lots of guests had fresh flowers blooming for 2-3 weeks after the wedding! The day-of, Haley came by with a few table arrangements, bouquets, flower crowns for flower girls and a floral hair comb for me. I was totally floored--we left a lot to Haley's judgment. We didn't have a set color scheme, just wanted bright, sunset colors to offset the pale blue bridesmaid dresses and oh my did she do a beautiful job. I had never seen some of the flowers we had before, they were out of this world. I know I said that already--but it's true! I may have to start ordering buckets of flowers from Eddy Farm for fun--this was such a great experience and it was so great to work with someone that obviously enjoys what she does. The value was unbeatable too. Swoon! We loved loved loved our flowers and the ease of working with Eddy Farm.

Kamie · Married on 05/13/2017

I couldn't have been happier with the flowers for my wedding! Haley took the time to ask questions about the vibe of our wedding, and perfectly matched the flowers/bouquets to our color scheme and venue. I loved all of the different textures and types of flowers and greens; and after finding out that our centerpieces contained succulents, Haley incorporated those into the boutonnieres and my hair piece (which was gorgeous) as well. They were so easy to work with, and Haley was extremely helpful in making suggestions that were cost-effective. She also helped me realize that I could realistically do most of the setup myself, which helped save some money. I could not say enough good things about my experience with Eddy Farm and would highly recommend them. Now I'm trying to find another reason to buy more flowers!!!

crystal · Married on 10/07/2016

I can't express enough how wonderful and creative Haley is when it comes to arranging flowers! I only gave her general color choices and completely trusted her to make unique and beautiful bouquets, boutonnieres and corsages. They even offer floral design workshops, which were super fun and insightful. I ended up taking the workshop with my bridesmaids and purchased bulk buckets of stems from the farm in order to make my own centerpiece arrangements, which put our skills to the test! It was a really cool way to put my personal touch in my wedding which was very important to me. Eddy Farm offers lots of different options in order to customize your arrangements which worked so well for a tight budget like mine. Also, who knew purple kale would look absolutely GORGEOUS in a floral arrangement? Thanks again Haley!

Matt · Married on 07/22/2016

Haley was amazing throughout the entire process of planning for the wedding. She was incredibly reflexible by meeting with myself and my family to discuss every detail and then met with us again when we changed our minds. She offered advice that set our minds at ease when having trouble deciding what would look best. The day of the wedding she was there early and prepared. Coming into the venue and having everything in place already was just a weight off my shoulders, I was so relieved! It brought me to tears seeing all the beautiful flowers! Haley's flowers were the flowers of my dreams... it brought together all the details and decor. She has so much experience and expertise. She even worked with friends of hers in the farming/flower world to help make me an AMAZING flower crown! I still have it hanging in my house (it dried beautifully) There are so many things throughout the months before and day of that showed Haley went above and beyond to make us the happiest bride and groom. Thank you so much for all your hard work!

Tess · Married on 07/16/2016

Haley was amazing! It was a relief and a joy to find her! I had a relatively small budget for florals and she worked with me to be creative with what we had. She was always prompt, professional and informative — and, of course, her blossoms were gorgeous! People RAVED about the wildflowers and were overjoyed to take them home at the end of the wedding reception. It was so pleased to work with Haley and to have local, organic, beautiful wildflowers at our wedding. They were really special and I highly recommend her and Eddy Farm.

Ellen · Married on 05/01/2016

Haley Billipp of Eddy Farm in Newington, CT, is an artist with her farm-grown flowers. Working with her was delightful; Haley has a can-do spirit, and the vision, intelligence, and ability to make things work. Her floral arrangements were fresh and gorgeous.

We needed a chuppah big enough to go over an arch that was permanently bolted onto the outdoor patio at our venue. Even though the event ended up being held inside, Haley's ingeniously designed structure looked so beautiful, the venue kept it up to put over the tiered cupcakes.

If you wish to support a local farmer, and have freshly-harvested flowers for your decorations, (which means being flexible about color selection and type of flower, of course), I'd highly recommend contacting Haley at Eddy Farm.

Laura · Married on 05/01/2016

Haley's flowers are gorgeous! She and her husband grow them on their farm, and then harvest them for weddings and other events. She did our flowers for our recent early May wedding, and they were beautiful: tulips, bleeding hearts, ranunculus, and other spring flowers in gorgeous shades of pink, purple, peach, and white. I gasped when I first walked into the venue's bridal suite and saw all of the bouquets sitting on a table--they were simply stunning.

Haley understood my vision and did a great job putting it into place, including using a group of teacups I had collected to make a statement flower arrangement. She and her assistants also set up our other decor items and our DIY photobooth--and she even sewed the fabric that we were using as a backdrop to make it easier to attach to the frame. She really went above and beyond to make sure that everything looked fantastic!

She also rented us a chuppah that she had built, which was beautiful and saved us the work of having to find and set up a chuppah.

I highly recommend using Eddy Farm for wedding flowers if you are looking for locally grown, freshly-picked flowers and are willing to have some level of uncertainty (since she grows the flowers herself, she uses whatever is blooming at the time of the wedding, and can't always meet requests for specific types of flowers). Her flowers were absolutely gorgeous, and having CT-grown flowers was a special touch that we really enjoyed having at our wedding!