9 Reviews for Ed Ramos Photography

8 Ed Ramos Photography Reviews

Ed was there for us every step of the way to make our wedding perfect. He was always available to answer all of our questions and help turn our vision for a spectacular wedding into a reality. His photographs turned out stunningly and managed to completely capture the fun and the happy memories. Highly recommend Ed Ramos and his team to help make it the best day of your life!

Profile Picture Jeff, 12/5/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I'm not one to normally give reviews unless it was bad service but working with Ed was a very different type of experience. The level of his professionalism, demeanor and creativity is second to none especially when you consider how inexpensive his services are. My husband and I met with 7 different photographers and the quality Ed produced matched or exceeded what some of the more expensive photographers offered. The album he delivered is absolutely gorgeous! I am really glad we decided to go with Ed. He really is a gem.

Profile Picture Norma, 9/7/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Ed Ramos photography did an excellent job, from the save the date photo shoot to the day of the wedding. When he said he was going to be there, he was there. The quality of the pictures was outstanding. And ithe end result was everything we expected. The photo album was very creative. He was also very patient with all of us and we would use him for a family photo shoot in the future.

Profile Picture Felicia, 6/8/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

AMAZING…. STUNNING…BREATH-TAKING! … etc…etc…etc!!!
From the very start we had such high hopes invested in you and we knew you wouldn’t disappoint us or let us down… and you really haven’t! We’re totally blown away by all of the photos, there isn’t a single image we don’t like – in fact we couldn’t pick a favorite if we tried! (I mean, how many hours is too many to sit and look at them over and over again?!)… We cannot pass on to you (and Tabitha, ‘your quiet assistant’) enough thanks! You two have truly made my heart come full!
Captured in the shots you and Tabitha have taken are the very essence of everything that was important to us that day- the laughs, the smiles, the fun, the romance, the friends, the family, the charm, the enchantment, the atmosphere, the love…simply everything! – and you’ve managed to seal it in a visual image that depicts our memories of that day that we will love and cherish for a lifetime!
Everything about your management and service has been exceptional; there is nothing we can fault. Not only did your pricing come as a wonderful surprise to us (given the quality and caliber of your images), but your style, generosity and ability to take such stunning contemporary photographs has truly touched our hearts. You surpassed our greatest expectation and truly epitomize perfection!
From this day forward when I think photography, I only think ED RAMOS!

Profile Picture BERND AND TRACY, 11/17/12, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I really don't know where to begin, I think by saying how unbelievably fortunate we were to have found Ed and honored to have had him take our pictures on our wedding. My mother is a photographer in the U.K and for the first time ever she sat back and enjoyed the wedding without being behind the lens, she kept saying to me, this man REALLY knows what he is doing!! Ed captured EVERY DETAIL of our wedding, every emotion, all the little things that you may have over looked Ed captures. He is very passionate, precise, his attention to detail is SPOT ON! Ed just fits in like family, he makes you feel at ease and totally comfortable through out the day. When you read these comments, these are real comments from the heart because my husband and I will never forget our wedding experience and all the incredible pictures and memories that we will have for the rest of our lives. THANK-YOU ED - YOU ARE ONE IN A MILLION!!

Profile Picture Jill, 8/18/12, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Ed Ramos did an absolutely phenomenal job with our wedding day photos! Ed completely went with the flow and immediately felt like family who was a guest at the wedding. He was completely professional, fun, calm, thorough, and was truly a pleasure to work with. I just looked through my pictures for the first time and they're absolutely stunning! He did a wonderful job with the planned bride and groom and family pictures. The process was fun and natural, unlike some other weddings I've participated in. The candid reception pictures are perfect, and truly heartwarming. Seeing some of the priceless moments he captured brought tears to my eyes. I would recommend him wholeheartedly! Congratulations to Ed and his lovely fiancee as well! Thank you so much for everything!

Profile Picture Sarah, 8/15/12, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I would highly recommend Ed Ramos to any bride. Ed was such a pleasure to work with. His attention to detail, passion and professionalism are unmatched. I think his work speaks for itself, but beyond his talent, he is patient and friendly, making you feel comfortable (even if you are a bit camera shy). He was responsive and flexible in the months leading up to our wedding date, and he delivered our photos in a very timely manner after the wedding...and they were absolutely AMAZING.

Profile Picture Julie, 11/11/11, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I love my pictures from my wedding!. He was professional and attentive. He remembered posses that I mentioned I liked. Worth every penny. My family and I make sure to hire him for all of our events.

Profile Picture Tabatha, 4/4/09, 1 Review