174 Reviews for Ecstasy Limousine Service

Stretch Limo (1)
Van (1)
Wedding Signage (1)
162 Ecstasy Limousine Service Reviews

It was absolutely amazing, I would recommend to everyone who needs a limo!

Profile Picture Rumman, 12/26/17, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

Excellent service, they were very nice and sweet! I would recommend to everyone! Made my day very special!

Profile Picture Nahid, 11/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

Vendor was on point very professional and the service was great thank you.

Profile Picture Lachmin, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

Ecstasy Limousine Service was the best decision I've made when searching for the PERFECT car for my sisters wedding. The driver Woody was professional and very sweet. Valerie helped me search for the perfect exquisite antique car!! My sister and husband LOVED the car!! It made their day special!!! Thank you Valerie :)

Profile Picture Latasha , 9/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

The antique rolls looked amazing and the driver was lovely and very professional. I would recommend them.

Profile Picture Brittany, 9/16/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Transportation

very good people, arrival time was perfect definitely I would recommend them to other people, I gave them a 10+++

Profile Picture roody, 7/1/17, 1 Review

would definitely recommend!!!!

Profile Picture Vashti , 6/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

The limo is very beautiful inside and out. The driver is excellent. There were no bumps on the road no swerving. It didnt even feel like we were in a car. We're allowed to play music as well. It was definitely a smooth and enjoyable ride.

Profile Picture Shakila, 6/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Entertainer, Transportation

We rented a Rolls Royce from Ecstasy Limousine. The service was outstanding! The chauffeur was on time and very professional.

Profile Picture User7525871, 1+ year ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Transportation

Highly recommended - very professional and responsive. Looking forward to using Ecstasy Limo for all of my future events. Thanks for making my party an memorable one!

Profile Picture Sherry, 12/10/16, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

We rented a Maybach 62 and the service was professional and courteous.

Profile Picture Pooja, 10/21/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Transportation
Services Used: Bar, Bottled Water/Ice, DVD Player, Flat Screen(s), Premium Stereo, Privacy Partition, Red Carpet Service, Wedding Signage, Exotic Car, Multi-Locations

Our driver David was amazing! He was very professional and made me feel like a princess. Keep up the good work David!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 7/1/16, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

Great price , outstanding quality vehicles, professional service door to door. You will not go wrong.

Profile Picture Arthur, 6/18/16, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

I have used Ecstasy Limousine Service numerous times in the past for different occasions, so it was my go to for my wedding day transportation. My wedding is in Spring 2016 but I am confident that they will deliver exceptional service as usual. Their limos are always clean and look brand new. Every driver I've had is extremely courteous and accommodating. I am sure that Ecstasy will deliver the same service for my wedding day.

Profile Picture User5160527, 1+ year ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Transportation

David, our driver, was amazing, and took such great care of us on our wedding day, really going above and beyond! He treated everyone with such courtesy --- really made us all special. As my dad and I were waiting to walk down the aisle at the church, David came over and made sure my dad's tie was straight, and my wedding gown train was perfect. When we had our wedding party photos, David helped with the photographer with the props. Not to mention, he arrived early, and made sure we all got to the church on time. Valerie was also a pleasure to work with and booking our vehicles was so easy. We are very grateful we went with Ecstasy Limos for our transportation needs!

Profile Picture User4376392, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Transportation
Services Used: SUV Limo, Van, Multi-Locations, Bar, Bottled Water/Ice, Flat Screen(s), Privacy Partition, Red Carpet Service

Ecstasy limo was truly professional and deleibered everything they said they would. Valerie and her husband has been doing this for years. Definitely one of the best if not the best there is.

Profile Picture Rifat, 8/16/15, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

I would recommend this vendor they were wonderful

Profile Picture Rashida, 8/16/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Transportation
Services Used: Exotic Car, SUV Limo, Bottled Water/Ice, DVD Player, Flat Screen(s), Premium Stereo, Privacy Partition, Red Carpet Service

They were very helpful with booking and making sure I got the right limo. They had someone at the church to make sure everything was going well. The limo was nice and clean inside. The driver helped us to place our gifts in the trunk. He also helped us bring our gifts inside the house. I would definitely recommend this service.

Profile Picture Joanna, 7/25/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Transportation
Services Used: Standard Limo, Bar, Bottled Water/Ice, Fiber Optics, Premium Stereo, Red Carpet Service, Multi-Locations

Ecstasy Limo provided beautiful, immaculate transportation for our June wedding. The drivers were professional and on time! We were a little nervous about the deposit process, but it worked out. Thank you!!!

Profile Picture Kristin, 6/26/15, 12 Reviews
Category: Transportation

Amazing service. I know I took long to review but my experience with Ecstasy was beyond my wildest dreams. I had an escalade and the 1937 Rolls Royce (the bigger one) if I remember the model correctly. The husband of my matron of honor said they were there 30 minutes before the scheduled time and Valerie called me 10 minutes before my scheduled time to tell me they were downstairs to make my way down. I appreciated that they were there extra early as a just in case. I made my way down and Mack I believe was waiting by the Rolls it was stunning. The car was beautiful and pristine. Joey drove the Escalade and he was amazing with the wedding party. He helped my grandmothers, bridesmaids and matron of honor making sure they were always picture perfect. Joey even helped me go up the steps of the church and acted like a wedding planner to have us all enter the church on time. I loved that he went the extra mile. I know my pictures look amazing thanks to his help also. It rained on my wedding day and Mack was there with an umbrella covering us and making sure we didn't slip. Mack was patient and caring. I can't stop raving to my friends and family about them. I recommend them to everyone and everyone loved the cars and how well they are kept.

Profile Picture Maritza, 6/20/15, 1 Review
Category: Transportation
Services Used: Classic Car, SUV Limo, Multi-Locations, Bar, Bottled Water/Ice, Premium Stereo, Privacy Partition, Red Carpet Service

Excellent service. They upgraded my limo on the day of my wedding which made it extra special. And the driver made sure we were all taken care of.

Profile Picture Marjorie, 6/6/15, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

Extremely helpful and patient as I set up the service for my sisters prom night. They were very on top of the time frame and getting there on time!

Profile Picture Asia, 6/5/15, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

So easy to deal with, good price, very nice limo. Highly recommend!

Profile Picture mike, 5/13/15, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

The limousines were early and Valerie was there to orchestrate everything. She called the people in the wedding party and organized the different groups and made sure that everyone was on time and in the right limousines. It all went beautifully and seamlessly.

Profile Picture User5145205, 2+ years ago, 1 Review