181 Reviews for Ecstasy Limousine Service

Motor Coach (1)
Van (1)
One-Way Trip (1)
Wedding Signage (1)

it was once in a life time experience. The limo was immaculately clean and the driver was extremely professional.

Profile Picture jahangir, 6/2/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Transportation

Courteous service. Was quoted a price and there were no surprises. Valerie was sweet and professional, driver showed up on time. It was a very positive experience. I will most definitely hire them again.

Profile Picture Patricia , 5/25/18, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

Best limo service ever. Drivers were attentive kept us on schedule. We truly got red carpet treatment. What limo company owner shows up to wedding photo session?! The best personal attention ever. I would highly recommend this limo company & have already. Love them! They made our day memorable. A day we will never forget !

Photo
Profile Picture Letizia , 4/14/18, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

Best limo company ever! Drivers professional & attentive. Truly got red carpet treatment. What owner shows up at photo shoot?! Such personal attention is unheard of. Limos awesome. People cane out of homes thinking we were movie stars. I would highly recommend them. They made our day so memorable. Truly an Unforgettable day.

Profile Picture Letizia , 4/14/18, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

It was absolutely amazing, I would recommend to everyone who needs a limo!

Profile Picture Rumman, 12/26/17, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

Excellent service, they were very nice and sweet! I would recommend to everyone! Made my day very special!

Profile Picture Nahid, 11/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

Great service, amazing cars.

Profile Picture Taq, 11/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

Vendor was on point very professional and the service was great thank you.

Profile Picture Lachmin, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

Ecstasy Limousine Service was the best decision I've made when searching for the PERFECT car for my sisters wedding. The driver Woody was professional and very sweet. Valerie helped me search for the perfect exquisite antique car!! My sister and husband LOVED the car!! It made their day special!!! Thank you Valerie :)

Profile Picture Latasha , 9/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

The antique rolls looked amazing and the driver was lovely and very professional. I would recommend them.

Profile Picture Brittany, 9/16/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Transportation

very good people, arrival time was perfect definitely I would recommend them to other people, I gave them a 10+++

Profile Picture roody, 7/1/17, 1 Review

would definitely recommend!!!!

Profile Picture Vashti , 6/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

The limo is very beautiful inside and out. The driver is excellent. There were no bumps on the road no swerving. It didnt even feel like we were in a car. We're allowed to play music as well. It was definitely a smooth and enjoyable ride.

Profile Picture Shakila, 6/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Entertainer, Transportation

We rented a Rolls Royce from Ecstasy Limousine. The service was outstanding! The chauffeur was on time and very professional.

Profile Picture User7525871, 1+ year ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Transportation

Highly recommended - very professional and responsive. Looking forward to using Ecstasy Limo for all of my future events. Thanks for making my party an memorable one!

Profile Picture Sherry, 12/10/16, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

We rented a Maybach 62 and the service was professional and courteous.

Profile Picture Pooja, 10/21/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Transportation
Services Used: Bar, Bottled Water/Ice, DVD Player, Flat Screen(s), Premium Stereo, Privacy Partition, Red Carpet Service, Wedding Signage, Exotic Car, Multi-Locations

Our driver David was amazing! He was very professional and made me feel like a princess. Keep up the good work David!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 7/1/16, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

Great price , outstanding quality vehicles, professional service door to door. You will not go wrong.

Profile Picture Arthur, 6/18/16, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

I have used Ecstasy Limousine Service numerous times in the past for different occasions, so it was my go to for my wedding day transportation. My wedding is in Spring 2016 but I am confident that they will deliver exceptional service as usual. Their limos are always clean and look brand new. Every driver I've had is extremely courteous and accommodating. I am sure that Ecstasy will deliver the same service for my wedding day.

Profile Picture User5160527, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Transportation

David, our driver, was amazing, and took such great care of us on our wedding day, really going above and beyond! He treated everyone with such courtesy --- really made us all special. As my dad and I were waiting to walk down the aisle at the church, David came over and made sure my dad's tie was straight, and my wedding gown train was perfect. When we had our wedding party photos, David helped with the photographer with the props. Not to mention, he arrived early, and made sure we all got to the church on time. Valerie was also a pleasure to work with and booking our vehicles was so easy. We are very grateful we went with Ecstasy Limos for our transportation needs!

Profile Picture User4376392, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Transportation
Services Used: SUV Limo, Van, Multi-Locations, Bar, Bottled Water/Ice, Flat Screen(s), Privacy Partition, Red Carpet Service

Ecstasy limo was truly professional and deleibered everything they said they would. Valerie and her husband has been doing this for years. Definitely one of the best if not the best there is.

Profile Picture Rifat, 8/16/15, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

I would recommend this vendor they were wonderful

Profile Picture Rashida, 8/16/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Transportation
Services Used: Exotic Car, SUV Limo, Bottled Water/Ice, DVD Player, Flat Screen(s), Premium Stereo, Privacy Partition, Red Carpet Service

They were very helpful with booking and making sure I got the right limo. They had someone at the church to make sure everything was going well. The limo was nice and clean inside. The driver helped us to place our gifts in the trunk. He also helped us bring our gifts inside the house. I would definitely recommend this service.

Profile Picture Joanna, 7/25/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Transportation
Services Used: Standard Limo, Bar, Bottled Water/Ice, Fiber Optics, Premium Stereo, Red Carpet Service, Multi-Locations

Ecstasy Limo provided beautiful, immaculate transportation for our June wedding. The drivers were professional and on time! We were a little nervous about the deposit process, but it worked out. Thank you!!!

Profile Picture Kristin, 6/26/15, 12 Reviews