Economy DJ Reviews

3 | Anaheim, CA

3 Reviews for Economy DJ

• W

Whitney · Married on 08/24/2013

Manuel @ Economy DJ is awesome!!!!!!! My (now) husband and i booked Economy D J for our wedding this past august in Big Bear, ca. Which was quite a drive from where they are located. But it was noooo problem. He was efficient, flexible, and a total blast to have at the weeding. The music for the ceremony was flawless, and all my friends and family raved about how much fun they had at the reception, dancing the night was under the stars. Super reasonably priced too! Manny goes above and beyond to ensure your happy with the service provided and throws a lot of extras in with the package at no extra cost .He reading into the crowd and took his ques from them on what people wanted to hear. He really set the mood for my laid back, fun wedding and brought a sense of relief knowing i wast going to have to worry about the flow of events. He kept the party going and us on schedule. When we where getting kinda close to running out of time, he even changed the order of events to make sure everything that was important to me got accomplished at the ceremony. Highly Recommended!

Sent on 09/12/2013
  • Elisabeth

Elisabeth · Married on 10/21/2012

Manny is awesome. I didn't have a single regret for my big day, and I stopped stressing about it as soon as I met him the first time. He made my day even more special, got everything right to the t, and provided extra, kept the party going longer than I ever expected. Will definitely use his services again! Thanks again Manny! Elisabeth & Pete

Sent on 11/02/2012

Angela · Married on 08/04/2012

Words cannot even begin to explain how pleased I am that I allowed Manny of Economy DJ to be responsible for all my wedding music for my big day. He DJ both my wedding ceremony and reception. He is great to work with, he works with you and keeps your entire event running smoothly. I would give him 10+ if I could. My wedding took place over a week ago and I still have guest commenting on the great selection of music. He plays everything! Just ask and he delivers.

Thanks Manny!!!

I will definitely be contacting him to DJ my upcoming 30th birthday!!! Can't wait!

Sent on 08/13/2012