62 Reviews for Eclipse Unlimited Entertainment - Wedding DJ | Photography | Uplighting | Photo Booth Rental

MC (5)
Uplighting (3)
Liability Insurance (2)
Flat Screen (1)
Projector (1)

One of the reasons our wedding was such a huge success was because everyone involved came ready to do their thing. DJ Scott was no exception; he helped with all aspects of sound reinforcement, played song cues for the ceremony perfectly, helped organize the wild group for speeches, and kept everyone dancing all night! I wanted a DJ that could really mix songs too, not just play song after song and even play songs you don't always hear at weddings. DJ Scott impressed us all with his mixing abilities and song choices, starting with general songs any generation would know to later playing songs for the younger crowd that still had the energy. Highly recommend Eclipse DJ Entertainers. If you're undecided whether to DIY the dancing playlist or not, definitely hire Eclipse and request DJ Scott if you can! They are affordable. You can request your own songs or genres to play. And having the dancing mixed by a REAL DJ at your event is so awesome!

Profile Picture Russell, 9/3/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Eclipse Unlimited Entertainment Wedding DJ Joe had everyone dancing when they weren't in and out of the photo booth! He took all our suggestions but also read the crowd and used all our own music and was an excellent emcee. DJ Joe can play any genre, arrived in plenty of time, had great sound from his equipment and photo booth was a huge success!! The staff that ran the photo booth was very polite and helpful. We would recommend and rehire a second time for both services!

Profile Picture Mandie, 9/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, DJ, Entertainer, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

We used Eclipse Entertainment Dj and photo booth service for our wedding reception. It was a fun party, which is exactly what we were hoping for. We had our guests in and out of the picture booth all night taking photos non-stop with the most props I ever I seen at a wedding. There was over a 100 props there, good props too, not silly cheap things. If our guests we not in the picture booth they were chit chatting among themselves at the bar drinking laughing having fun or dancing like crazy nut cases on the dance floor. That's when you know you your guests had a good time. We both had a great time until the end when we had to say goodbye and it was over that was the Sadest part, we both didn't want the fun night to end. It was the best night of our lives thanks to this company for making it happen, we don't have any complaints, all went smooth from beginning to end.

Profile Picture Stephanie, 4/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

DJ Joe went above and beyond our expectations as a wedding entertainer for what we would consider be next biggest best day of our lives, besides the birth of our child. Without his expertise on the microphone and his knowledge of music in general our wedding wouldn't of been a big hit. Thank you to DJ Joe, i also made a friend that evening and look forward to hanging out with you and wife sometime. Although I didn't get to spend much time in it myself, the photo booth was a huge hit and was the "big" talk about at our wedding from the poses to all the funny props one had used. It was run by Joe's wife and her father who ran the event the entire time. At the end of the night, Tammy presented us with a Scrapbook signed with all my guests names and photos which we used in place of our guestbook. The book was huge, a lot bigger than what we expected and had plenty of photos to look through along with messages not just babes which took me by surprise. We also got a thumb drive of the photo strips that night that was included in our package and we couldn't be any happier with this company. My wife and I have already recommended DJ Joe to family and friends, feel free to contact us for a recommendation anytime for Eclipse Unlimited.

Profile Picture Angel, 3/4/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Entertainer, Event Rentals & Photobooths

Words can't express how happy I am that choose the right wedding DJ for MY big day. I was beyond nervous in choosing my selection between this company and another. I got DJ Joe from Eclipse Unlimited and my fiancée and I, oops, husband now, are very relieved we made the right choice in choosing our DJ. Our DJ went above and beyond our expectations and I was once again nervous due to his rates on a special he was running for ceremony and reception package that included a photo booth and lights that go all around the room to match our wedding theme. I got everything for 6 hours for our ceremony and reception for less than $2000 grand and I really thought it was a bargain for the services I received from the music to the photo booth to the lights. Throughout the night guests were mingling between the dance floor and the photo booth which was a big hit. An overbundenge of cute props were included! I was overwhelmed I had a hard time deciding which ones to try on, but I did go in there several times throughout the night once I dragged my husband in after he had a few drinks! I received a scrapbook In my package which I had wanted as my guest book instead as the traditional sign with your "name and address guest book". The scrapbook worker at the photo booth was kind enough to make sure all my guest signed my guestbook next to a photo strip that was theirs in the scrap book. Also received a thumb drive with photos from the booth and any extra strips at the end of the night. It was not just a great wedding it was a huge blast, it was fantastic and we owe it all to Eclipse. Now I know why my dad told me to watch your DJ he will make your break your event, I understand that now. I do know this and that is do not go out of business because I got three kids that will have party after party and I need you for parties in the future. I'm the bride that took all your business cards on the table and knocked my drink over but promised to recommend you to all to make up for it. :)

Profile Picture Jamie, 1/14/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC, One Event Per Day, Microphones, Photobooth, Uplighting

DJ John was amazing!! All of our guests are still commenting on how awesome it was that he let us choose our own music, and what a great job he did making it all so cohesive. We have a very particular music taste, and it was so important to us to have music that we liked at the wedding , and DJ John was one of the few people who was totally open to playing whatever we requested. From Twee to classic rock and from traditional Irish to American Folk to Country/bluegrass, we had it all and it sounded awesome thanks to an awesome DJ!

Profile Picture Robin, 10/22/16, 8 Reviews
Category: DJ

We feel so fortunate to have had Joe as our DJ from Eclipse Unlimited Entertainment. From the start, he was professional and reliable. He answered emails promptly and was very willing to meet in person to discuss details. His passion for music and technology was apparent right off the bat. His enthusiasm was magnetic and he gained our trust immediately. He offered great suggestions regarding song selections and timeline of events. In regards to his performance on our wedding day…Joe was phenomenal! To start, his timing was spot on, and he started early for our cocktail music!! He was an excellent MC for the introductions and announcements throughout the night. And as far as the music, he killed it! He kept the dance floor PACKED all night! Our guests ranged from ages 8-82 and almost each and every person was up and dancing. Thanks to Joe, we continue to get rave reviews from guests about the awesome music and great time they had. Believe me when I say, Joe is worth every penny! He made us feel relaxed and confident in his abilities. He also set up dance floor lighting which was a great addition to the dance party! If you are looking for a fun, classy, great time with the best music, then choose this wedding DJ. You will not regret it! Joe I apologize for the delay in the review, but thank you for reminder and I hope this truly hopes you win the reward you greatly deserve!! ~~ Dave & Kristen Whitehead 10-16-16

Profile Picture David, 10/16/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC, One Event Per Day, Flat Screen, Microphones, Photobooth, Projector, Uplighting

My husband and I wanted both a photo booth and DJ for our wedding. We decided to go with Eclipse Unlimited Entertainment because we would be able to get both with one vendor. From the beginning Joe was very professional and responded to call emails and phone calls in a timely manner.

On the day of our wedding, we were pleasantly surprised now many props were available with the photo booth! Our guests loved it! We loved the scrap book that we were able to keep with all of our guests pictures.

Joe is a great DJ. He was very professional and had a great selection of songs. The few days after our wedding, we received many called from family and friends saying how much they love the music! I even had friends ask me for Joe's information because they want to have him DJ their weddings!

You know the wedding was a hit when your guests stop you and your parents to say that your wedding was the best wedding they have ever attended!

Profile Picture Debra , 10/17/15, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: MC, Microphones, Photobooth, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

My husband and I recommend them for any services they provide. Eclipse's DJ Joe been incredibly professional, informative and a pleasure to deal with. Everyone commented on how good the sound was for the ceremony/reception and how He was very accommodating with our playlist as well. Thank you for being our impromptu MC as well! The venue looked amazing with the uplighting, it really helped to set the scene. We would recommend DJ Joe to anyone looking for a fantastic DJ who will go the extra mile! We wanted the perfect wedding reception, He made that happen 100%! I can not thank him enough for making our day very special and unforgettable for both my husband and I and also our guests.

We also rented the photo booth which was huge hit with our guests and they still can't stop talking about how much fun they had. The booth was much bigger than any other booth I ever seen ~ it as set up like a huge it, I was able to fit my entire bridal party in there without being cramped. We also got unlimited pictures for every guest, which was an extra bonus because other vendors were only offering a two picture option per guest unless you paid an extra fee. The props and memory book was great too, they did a great job putting it together. Thank you so much for doing that and the flash drive was a double bonus :)) The booth staff was friendly and polite.

Tammy was our photographer for our wedding. She arrived at our church 2 hrs before scheduled time and asked if she can help in assisting my bridal party in a tuning before she begins shooting photos of us for the day. She was fun to work with and had unique ideas for our group photos. I opted to receive my photos on DVD for my own printing preferences and I am happy with the results. It took about 8 wks to get the photos back but the wait is worth it.

Profile Picture Kathy, 7/10/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor, Photography

Joe and Tammy were amazing to work with and they made our guests feel very comfortable. The photo booth was a huge hit also. Everyone had a really good time

Profile Picture Kristy, 5/9/15, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ, Unique Services (Other)

I hired Joe as our deejee for our wedding because my boss said so, the wife. She made a good decision, he was a great deejee and had us old folks dancing on that hard floor and I don't like to dance and that's no lie. I like his personality and his prices were good. Wife was right, he did a good job and most definite best deejee I seen yet and I been to a lot of weddings at my old age folks. Go with this guy Joe.

Profile Picture Sam Scott, 3/28/15, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

My husband and I had our wedding last year, but only recently received our photos a couple weeks ago because Tammy had under gone surgery and we had to wait until she recovered so she can finish the edits. During the wedding, the photographer was very patient, fun and had many ideas that I couldn\'t even think of when it came to posing for photos. Tammy made our wedding day one full of laughs and I could not wait to see my photos!!!! I was aware that she had to under a surgery and I would not receive my photos/edits with in contracted time which was disappointing but understood. After said and done... I am very happy with the results and I am also very happy that this photographer had offered to refund for her services because she could not fulfill her contract within the time frame. I was very understanding of her condition and diagnosis, and even though she provided me proof when it was not needed, I did not accept the refund because Tammy went out of her way to do something for me when it was very difficult to achieve those results and I am very grateful for that as a bride. I wish Tammy a very fast recovery from her surgery and best wishes in her future. I highly recommend her for a wedding photographer, not just based on her work and professionalism but her personality and the kindness from her heart.

Profile Picture marylynn, 3/14/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I so appreciated his knowledge and time Eclipse Unlimited Entertainment spent asking me questions and helped me plan my wedding day. I really didn't know what I wanted for some parts and they were so helpful to me. I absolutely would want them to be the DJ for any event I might have. They recently did an event for us in February and I am looking forward to my big wedding this upcoming Fall. We are hired them for the reception (dj), photo-booth & uplights. We are so excited to have them part of our big day!!!!

Profile Picture Stacy, 2/22/15, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

DJ Joe is the best vendor for our wedding.

Key points I appreciate are:
1. Professional and reliable!
He listened to what we wanted , how we wanted and followed through during our reception. He is experienced and gave us good advice.
2. Talented !
Initially, I'm worried that our guests might not dance due to different ethnic backgrounds and age groups. But Joe made the dance floor full all the time. It amazed me how our guests were enjoying it when I look back the photos.
3. Flexible!
During planning, he helped to accommodate our busy schedule to meet up. He also played our favorite songs. During the wedding, he prioritized that our guests were having a good time. Appreciate that.
4. Best value for money.
His fee is most reasonable and affordable for excellent service delivered.

Thank you very much!

Profile Picture Ei Ei, 10/25/14, 3 Reviews
4.3

Loved him from the minute we met with him. Our reception was perfect in large part thanks to joe!

Profile Picture Becky, 10/4/14, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

When my daughter and I were looking for DJ's we had called several and they either were way over priced or wouldn't call back. Which worked out for us when we came across DJ Joe and Eclipse Entertainment.

I was very surprised at how affordable Eclipse Entertainment was and booked him right away. They took all credit cards and I was able to even make payments on a monthly basis so he was paid way before the wedding....one thing checked off the list.

Joe worked with my daughter coming up with songs that would be played at certain times during dinner and when they would be announced in the reception hall. He even worked with my daughter and her request to not play certain songs even if requested.

Joe went out of his way to make sure everyone had a great time...he was professional, friendly and I was glad we had him to make sure everyone have a great time. Which they did. Everyone one tells you the DJ makes your wedding reception unforgettable and I can say DJ Joe did that.

I would recommend Eclipse Entertainment to anyone who needs a GREAT DJ.

CB

Profile Picture charlene, 9/13/14, 1 Review
Category: DJ

BOOK HIM!! GREAT DJ!! On the day of my wedding, four hours before I say I do, my dj cancels on me but DJ JOE SAVED MY WEDDING!!!! My mother and bridesmaids made calls quick and the comany that stood out was this one!! DJ Joe answered the phone personally and had a very polite conversation with my mother. Not only was he personable, he made her laugh and he said he would gladly put his daily Sunday activities on hold to be my dj for my wedding!!! He sold my mother, not just by his rates which was very affordable considering he was a last minute dj but he sold my mother on his personally!!! I honestly can't tell you over and over again, how happy I am and lucky I was to have found him. He was superior on the microphone, and he had my guests laughing and dancing and he played what the guests and I wanted to hear and dance to with no issues what so ever and thats what a dj should do, he did his job, above and beyond, if you need a reference, sure thing, because he saved my wedding day

Profile Picture Michelle, 6/22/14, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Planning

We couldn't of chosen a better DJ for our big day! DJ Joe is truly an amazing, upbeat, outgoing, trustworthy, reliable, friendly, and fun guy! He made the party come to life, stay alive, and kept it flowing the entire night. Everyone at my wedding absolutely LOVED him! He did an amazing job and I HIGHLY recommend everyone to hire Joe to be your DJ. You will definitely NOT be disappointed!

Profile Picture Stephanie , 6/21/14, 1 Review
0.0

The photographer Tammy. Joes wife. Never gave us the photos. Never never never use Tammy from eclipse unlimited entertainment. She has more excuses than carter has pills she lies. And joe should be ashamed of himself allowing her to be on his contracts. Never use her for photographs

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Melodie, 6/20/14, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Photography

Joe was a great DJ, MC, and KJ for our wedding. First off, his rates are very good and lower than his competition. Beyond that, he is very professional, made himself available to speak with us over the phone (even on the weekends) and met with us at our wedding venue a couple months before to make sure the wedding flow would make sense. We especially liked his Wedding Template document which lays out everything in an organized manner and lets us decide the music to play during Bridal Party Introductions, our First Dance, and throughout Dinner and beyond. This let us visually understand the overall order of things and wedding flow. He's got a great MC voice, had excellent song-to-song transitions during our dinner reception, and we really liked his mix of genres, incorporating songs that we wanted to hear and adding ones that we didn't think of but totally fit in with our theme. We also give Joe bonus points for fulfilling our request on downloading Chinese karaoke songs that our guests wanted to sing and making the karaoke portion of our night so much fun. So if you like to stay organized, save money, and know that your wedding entertainment will run smoothly -- go with Joe!

Profile Picture Jessica, 5/31/14, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

I HIGHLY recommend Tammy for wedding or family photography. She did such an amazing job for our wedding. We ended up with hundreds of shots to choose from, and they were all fantastic! I cannot say enough good things about Tammy! From beginning to end, she was very professional and a lot of fun to work with.

Profile Picture George, 3/29/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

Thanksgiving my fiance proposed to me and he yes he wanted to get married by Christmas as my gift to me. Within in 2 weeks we planned a wedding and with 3 days after our engagement we booked our dj through eclipse unlimited. Our wedding was set on Sunday and wasn't formal. We had about 100 guests attending and everyone said everything was perfect considering the amount of time we had to plan. Our guests loved our Dj and was talking to him all night at one point some of my guests were dancing were dancing with him. Thank you to Eclipse for bring there last minute when i couldn't find anyone else and being the highlight of my light, you made the my day perfect and we couldn't of asked for anything more. I definitely will recommend DJ JOE to others and also any other brides, he is your dj, don't second guess! He is your man!

Profile Picture User3751994, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

We had such a fantastic time all because of DJ Rick and his DJ skills! He's professional and I highly recommend him for anybody looking for a DJ that will make their event a memorable one! All of our guests were on the dance floor all night!

Jessica and Dave

Profile Picture Jessica, 12/7/13, 1 Review
Category: DJ

BOOK THIS DJ IMMEDIATELY! My husband and I are extremely particular about the kind of music we like/wanted played. Joe really respected our wishes and played exactly what we wanted to hear. Not only did he do that, but he also played songs that we hadn't even thought of, that meshed perfectly with our music. He was very professional and fun. He didn't talk too much or try to be the star of the show. We communicated via telephone and email, which made things so much easier. He answered all of our questions quickly and accurately. He truly made us feel at ease. Our wedding guests are still complimenting us on the music. Even the caterer (who sees DJ's all the time) made it a point to tell us how awesome he was. If you still have doubts, his prices are ridiculously reasonable. Seriously, book him. You will not regret it.

Profile Picture Emily, 11/16/13, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

DJ Joe, We are so grateful for the hard work and effort you put into making our day run as we had planned. It's always difficult knowing that you have worked so hard organizing a wedding and then on the day leaving the flow of it in someone else's hands - with you we had no doubt that you would make it happen for us!!

You were professional, kept to the timings, friendly, lively and more importantly you showed a real concern and interest in our day. Without you we know the day would not have run as smoothly as it did, we have had compliments from so many people saying how our wedding was one of a few they'd been to where everything was according to schedule.

We can not thank you enough Joe for your hard work. With that we must say, Thank you from the bottom of hearts for making our fall wedding a huge successful event with many wonderful memories! Thomas and Deanna 10/25/13

Profile Picture ThomasDeanna, 10/25/13, 1 Review