Eclipse Events Reviews

341 | Cranford, NJ

341 Reviews for Eclipse Events

Alissa · Married on 06/22/2018

WHERE DO WE EVEN BEGIN?! We got married June 22, 2018 at the English Manor and Eclipse Events SLAYED. We had the party of a lifetime because of Anthony and his team. Our dance floor was packed the ENTIRE NIGHT by everyone at our wedding. We are still getting texts and call about how awesome our wedding was, and we know it is because of Eclipse. They know how to read your wedding and play music accordingly. The selfie mirror was a huge hit too!!! I asked for a last minute change to dedicate a song to my father, and Anthony quickly made the adjustment and made it perfect. They did an outstanding, phenomenal job dropping beats- so much so that my husband danced the entire night away and i could not even get him off the dance floor for a second to eat dinner or say hi to guests!!! What an incredible job and crazy party. Would HIGHLY recommend!!! Love, Alissa and Bill

Sent on 07/17/2018

Jennifer · Married on 06/22/2018

Our wedding was on June 22, 2018 and we couldn’t have asked for better entertainment! The dance floor was packed the entire night and music selections were perfect!!! The band/DJ combo was an amazing recommendation and everyone loved it! The Saxophone Guy was the BEST!! He was dancing and playing the Sax with everyone! So many people came up to us and said “can you send me the name of your DJ (Chris Ponce) because we want to use them for our wedding!” Thanks for making our night so much fun!!!

Sent on 07/24/2018

Kate · Married on 06/16/2018

As a Wedding Professional (Maitre D'/Coordinator) I knew the moment I started planning my own wedding how important my team of vendors would be for a smooth wedding day. Eclipse was the first vendor I booked, because after working with them professionally for years, there is NO ONE I would trust more with the most important day of my life! Anthony and his team pulled out all the stops for us. We used them for reception music, lighting, and the mirror me Photo Booth and everything was FLAWLESS. Even though our venue had an awesome outdoor space, at the end of the night the dance floor was absolutely packed, and on the way back to our hotel I heard multiple guests having conversations about how great the DJ was. Booking Eclipse was the best decision I made... besides marrying my husband :) LOVE YOU GUYS!!!!

Sent on 07/17/2018

Rachel · Married on 05/25/2018

Thank you so much for your hard work at our wedding! Our day was above and beyond what we expected. Everyone has been reaching out to say how fantastic our music was and how the MC kept everything moving so smoothly. And for Justin and Dave people commented how they caught so much but were never in the way. We can’t wait to watch our video and relive our day. We so appreciate your professionalism and dedication to making our day so special. Thank you from the bottom of our hearts!

Sent on 07/03/2018

Renee · Married on 05/19/2018

We are so lucky to have found Eclipse Events to MC & DJ our wedding. The first time we met with Anthony, we knew he was the right one to create the soundtrack to our special day. He made us feel completely comfortable from the start, and guided us in the decision-making process as to what our wedding should sound like. Anthony was extremely patient and accommodating throughout the whole process and helped answer all our questions. It was always a dream of ours to have my father play the piano and my husband’s cousin sing our first dance song and Anthony helped make that happen. The setup on the day of our wedding was remarkable, the mirrored DJ booth and lights, added to the elegance of the venue. Anthony played all the songs we wanted to hear, but also made sure that all the songs flowed, bringing the night together perfectly. Eclipse Events had endless amounts of options for our wedding, including c02 cannons and the selfie mirror that was a big hit. We still have guests complimenting us on the job that Anthony and Eclipse did at our wedding. They are absolutely the first recommendation for anyone we know that needs entertainment at their event.

Sent on 10/03/2018

Jaime · Married on 05/12/2018

Anthony and his crew from Eclipse Events was the BEST and EASIEST decision we made for our Wedding. From our ceremony, cocktail hour, to the reception we had such a blast and all our guests were raving about our music choices. The steel drums added to mu beach ceremony and the music was exactly what I wanted. Anthony had all my family and friends dancing the whole night with very little sitting. They honored all my requests and made my night AMAZING. The mirror photobooth was a hit. Everyone loved it and the pictures were cool. The cinematographer was great. She caught all the right moments and made sure I got all the videos I wanted. I Highly recommend this company for any event!!!!! Thank you! You guys killed it!!!!

Sent on 05/23/2018

Sthephany · Married on 05/06/2018

Easiest decision we have ever made !!! We met Anthony at a bridal show at our venue ( The Park Chateau ) and we were instantly taken by how he present himself and the company !
    We just had our wedding - February 24th. And the dance floor was PACKED the whole time !!! Anthony was amazing at reading our guests. Everyone talked about how much fun they had !
    We made a few song suggestions , but we trusted them all the way ...
    And we were so glad that we let them do what they do best ! We were at ease from the very beginning.
    I can’t say enough great things about eclipse , and all their staff. If you’re looking for the best , you have definitely found it !

Sent on 03/14/2018
  • Kimberly

Kimberly · Married on 04/28/2018

Let me start by saying, your music and entertainment will be what makes or breaks your wedding reception, possibly even the entire day! Your guests will remember most how much fun they had, if they danced, and just generally if they had a good time. We are SO HAPPY we trusted Eclipse Events with this task! My Husband and I were married two weeks ago and we STILL can't stop talking about how perfect they were! Anthony truly brought his best, and threw EXACTLY the kind of party we were looking for! He was so great to work with, asked all the right questions, helped keep the night on track, he was fun and energizing, and all around the best DJ/MC I've ever seen. Our guests came up to us all night and the following morning to tell us how great the music was and how much fun they had! Eclipse Events and Anthony KILLED it at our wedding, and we could not be more grateful!!!!

Sent on 05/12/2018

Diana · Married on 04/21/2018

Chris was awesome! We had used the "Fusion Package" from Eclipse Events and it was the best decision we ever made. It gave us the fun bubbly feeling of a live band but also allowed the guests to hear all their DJ favorites. Everyone was dancing the whole time! Chris was so easy to work with and very attentive to what was important to make our day perfect. He made us feel like he was just as excited for the day as we were. Couldn't have asked for a better crew!

Sent on 05/27/2018

Justin · Married on 04/14/2018

Let me start by expressing our gratitude for the COMPLETELY AMAZING job Eclipse Events did for our wedding on April 14. We had them for the music, photobooth, and lighting which they all hit out the park as far as delivery and quality. The two things we heard most from the guests were 1. the amazing music and 2. how cool the photobooth was. These guys are pros in every aspect, and want to point out how great they were reading the crowd for the music choices, weaving an amazing song journey for a highly enjoyable night. Anthony was fantastic to work with from our first skype intro call to the end of our wedding night as well as the whole Eclipse team at our wedding. Great communication throughout the whole process, from planning to our wedding day. Looking back, I can't imagine our day without Eclipse and the amazing experience they provided us with!

Sent on 05/02/2018

stephanie · Married on 04/07/2018

If you are planning your wedding you need to book with Eclipse Events!!! My husband and I just got married on April 7 and they were absolutely amazing! We booked our dj and cinematography through them and we couldn’t have been any happier with how our night turned out all thanks to Eclipse Events. My husband and I mostly listen to country, but love all genres of music. We were a little hesitant with how our night would turn out since we just left it up to them but Anthony and his team certainly delivered and killed it! The dance floor was packed all night and they had everyone from ages 5 to 80 tearing up the dance floor. Anthony was truly a professional from the start. He gave us great advice, was super easy to work with, made the planning process simple and stress free, and kept EVERYONE on the dance floor and having a great time. Our guests keep talking about how much fun they had and how amazing our dj was. They didn’t leave the dance floor all night and didn’t want the night to end. The cinematography team came in and was so easy to work with. They made the day flow so easily and were professional, fun, and polite. We were able to focus on us and enjoy our wedding instead of worrying about what we needed to capture because of how great their team was. You’re not going to find this anywhere else. The best decision we ever made was booking our wedding with them! You need to book with Eclipse Events, you won’t regret it!

Sent on 04/10/2018

Michael · Married on 03/31/2018

Look no further! Eclipse Events should be the first and only entertainment company you consider. The crew at Eclipse is outrageously talented, smart, compassionate, and detail oriented. Anthony and his team have a trusted and true format in which they execute their events. They are welcoming, fun and easy to work with, and very proud of the work they deliver.

Anthony and his team did our wedding on March 31st 2018, and we were absolutely blown away by the end result. In the weeks leading up to the big day, we met with the crew and went through the rough layout of how the wedding would go – from entrances to lighting, photo booth to music selection, and everything in between. They paid very close attention to who we were – what music we liked, what type of atmosphere we wanted, and worked diligently to deliver the experience we wanted.

They truly embody the term “customer service” – they care about how you feel, and they want your event to go how you envision it. They take the time to understand you and who you are, and to make sure that they’re in alignment with what you want. The team did an incredible job from start to finish.

We used Eclipse for our DJ & lighting, photo booth, photography, videography, and a bag piper to play our actual ceremony. We took great comfort in knowing that Eclipse is a 1 stop shop – that all of our entertainment needs were handled under one umbrella. We couldn’t be happier with the experience we had with the photographers, videographer, bag piper, and of course, the actual DJ and music part of the night.

These guys (and gals) are the real deal – passionate about their work, attentive to what we wanted to accomplish, and flawless in execution.

We encourage any and everybody to consult with Eclipse for their event – you will NOT be disappointed!

Thanks again to Eclipse for making our day perfect!
    -Mike & Kristen

Sent on 04/18/2018

Stephanie · Married on 12/31/2017

Anthony was the first vendor we booked for our NYE wedding at Maritime Parc. After seeing Anthony and his team DJ at two close friends weddings I knew I needed him at mine. Anthony made the entire planning experience easy and stress-free. Aside from our first dances, me and my husband didn't have a list of songs we wanted, just an idea of how we wanted our night to be and the styles of music we wanted played. Anthony knew exactly what we were looking for and we loved literally every single song he picked. He kept the energy high and the dance floor packed the entire night. Our friends and family are still talking about how much fun they had. Anthony and his team are reliable, professional, and will customize your night to go exactly how you envision. Hiring Eclipse Events is hands down the best decision we made during our wedding planning process!

Sent on 01/20/2018

alyssa · Married on 12/22/2017

Thank you Anthony and the Eclipse team for making our night one we will never forget. From the moment we met Anthony we were excited to work with him! He was mindful of our requests, and had the crowd on the dance floor the ENTIRE night. People of all ages were complimenting the music selection. Anthony even gave us a complete list of every song played at our wedding, allowing us to relive our special day over and over again. 5/5 stars does not do Eclipse justice!!

Sent on 01/22/2018

Ashley · Married on 11/18/2017

From the second I met Rich Anthony Michael and their crew I knew they were going to be our DJ for our wedding. From meetings to texts to annoying emails (I warned them I was going to be a pain!) they worked with us, eased my anxiety and calmed my nerves. Without even saying too much they all knew exactly what I wanted for our wedding and on November 18th they made all my hopes and dreams come to life!! Our wedding was nothing short of spectacular. The added effects, music and how they got our guests up on their feet all night was something I will cherish forever! Days later and I still have family telling us our wedding was the only wedding they ever saw where the dance floor was continuously crowded throughout the night! Eclipse Events made me feel like family no matter what the question was, time of day or day of the week they were there for us through and through!!! You guys made our wedding epic and I’ll be forever grateful for all you have done!!

Sent on 11/22/2017

Christina · Married on 10/27/2017

From the moment we met Anthony, we knew we were going to be in the best hands on our wedding day! He made us feel as if we'd known him for years and were part of the Eclipse family from day one! His attention to detail and professionalism was out of this world and we can't thank Eclipse enough for being a major part of our fairy tale day! You will not be disappointed (even for a second) when booking with Eclipse!

Sent on 11/20/2017

Christine · Married on 10/14/2017

Thank you to Eclipse Events for making our wedding a day/night to remember! Their professionalism, dedication, availability and energy truly made our night so special! Our guests could not stop raving about the music and the amount of fun they had all night !! A special thank you to Anthony and all of the Eclipse staff! Truly amazing!!!

Sent on 10/23/2017
  • Joseph

Joseph Gamboa · Married on 10/12/2017

The only people for the job

First off i would like to say how AMAZING Anthony and his team were during the entire process. This is almost 2 years later and i have friends, family still talking about how AMAZING my wedding was and Eclipse Events was a major reason for that. Anthony and his team were not only enthusiastic about our wedding which happened to be on a Thursday night; they were looking forward to it as he said, " We get to work/have fun on a Thursday night". Eclipse Events were there every step of the way to help fulfill the wedding of our dreams as everyone knows how important it is to have great entertainment. Anthony is the best out there and not only would i recommend him, i would only say Eclipse Events is the ONLY DJ for the job. My wife and I had a blast at our Wedding and I will always be grateful to Eclipse Events for making our dream night come true.

Sent on 07/01/2019

Veronica · Married on 09/30/2017

Michael and the Eclipse team were the best decision my husband and I made for our wedding! They were organized and professional while also being personable and fun! Our dance floor was full the whole night with the young to the Old and everyone in between! I know that they're a huge part of the reason all of our guests have said ours was one of the best weddings they've ever been too! They made our day so special and I can't thank them enough!!

Sent on 11/16/2017

Christina · Married on 09/17/2017

Eclipse Events did an amazing job making my perfect unforgettable. The vibe of the room was so strong, and the dance floor was a huge hit! Thank you for the contribution of making my day perfect!

Sent on 09/22/2017

Stephanie · Married on 09/17/2017

I hired Eclipse as my DJ for my September wedding and was very happy with my decision. My husband and I had several specific music requests that ranged through different genres of music. Anthony was able to accommodate everything and flawless transition between the different types of music. This resulted in a full dance floor throughout the night and very happy guests. Eclipse was very professional and responsive throughout the entire planning process. Thank you to the entire team for helping to make our day perfect!

Sent on 11/18/2017

Allison · Married on 09/03/2017

Picking Eclipse Events to DJ and Emcee our wedding was the best decision we made. Anthony was always reachable and responded immediately to any questions throughout the planning process. Then, as we got closer to the wedding day, our Emcee Steve Caruso had an in depth phone call with us about exactly the type of music we were looking for at different points of the day. From ceremony processional music, to cocktail hour background music, to music that literally kept the dance floor packed for our entire reception - they knew exactly what to play and when. The one consistent comment that we got from friends and family after the wedding was about how great the DJ was and how they couldn't believe how full the dance floor was from the beginning of the night until the end. They made it impossible not to have fun. I can't thank Anthony, Steve and team enough for helping to set the exact tone that we wanted for our wedding day - we had the time of our lives.

Sent on 10/03/2017

Amanda · Married on 08/25/2017

To say that Eclipse Events was an amazing choice is an understatement! We had an amazing, fun, crazy wedding and so many of our guests said it was the most fun wedding they have ever attended. We have Eclipse to thank for this! The dance floor was packed the entirety of our 6 hour wedding. we already planned for overtime, but it was so much fun that we went over our overtime.. They were able to play both mine and my husbands song requests, along with some throwback music that the older crowd wanted to hear, and somehow it worked perfectly so that almost every guests was out of their seats for the entire night. They provided us with fully controllable LED bracelets that were a huge hit with our guests. we were very particular with how we wanted our lighting and they exceeded every expectation (and we had a lot of expectations!). We have to particularly mention Eclipse Cinematography. I am attaching a link to our same day edit- truly one of a kind- because its too amazing to be able to just describe it. we previously met and shot footage for the video with Justin prior to the wedding and he was amazing. Thank you to Anthony, Mike, Justin, John, Chris, and the rest of the staff at Eclipse... if you want your dream wedding to become a reality then I honestly wouldn't look any further than Eclipse Events.
    -XOXO, Amanda and James Amore

Sent on 09/17/2017

COURTNEY · Married on 08/19/2017

We used owls and lions for our ceremony and cocktail hour which was perfect for the ambiance and to get the evening started. We then had Jay as the MC and Michael as the DJ. Jay was the perfect MC, singing along to a lot of the songs and getting guests excited. Michael was an awesome DJ and had everyone dancing all night. Overall they were a great vendor and we wouldn't have done it any different!

Sent on 08/27/2017

Amy · Married on 08/05/2017

We hired Eclipse to do the videography for our wedding and they were amazing! Anthony was so great to work with and was very organized and responsive throughout our planning process. Justin was our videographer and did an outstanding job! We had spoken with him beforehand and given him a few details on what we wanted to include in the video, but when we saw our highlight film two weeks after our wedding, we were amazed by all the moments he captured and the way he threaded them all together! We can't wait to see our full film and would highly recommend Eclipse to anyone who is looking for someone to make them an awesome wedding video!

Sent on 09/04/2017