296 Reviews for Eclipse Events

Liability Insurance (9)
Flat Screen (6)
Projector (6)
Bilingual MC (1)

WOW! The Eclipse team and the work they do is nothing short of amazing. From the moment we book them they brought us in and made us feel right at home. Working with Anthony and Justin was truly a blessing. From our DJ set up to our actually party everything was absolutely perfect. Anthony and his crew had our entire party on the dance floor and still have all of our guests raving about how good the party was. Our same day edit done by the Eclipse cinematography team was also nothing short of amazing. My wife and I cannot thank everyone from the Eclipse team enough for all of there hard work in order to make our day exactly what we wanted. In our opinion, Eclipse events is the only option for all of your wedding needs. Whether is it DJ’ing or cinematography Eclipse is unmatched and Anthony is in a league of his own. If you want your wedding day to be exactly what you have always dreamed of.....BOOK ECLIPSE!

Profile Picture Adrianna, 9/9/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor, Videography

I attended a wedding in 2016 & their dj was Eclipse Events. I thought the music was excellent so I decided to use them for myself. Not only did I use just their dj service but I also added lights and photo booth. Anthony was more than accommodating with my crazy schedule and numerous emails. He made my night special and guests raved about the photo booth and the music!! Def recommend them for all of your event needs.

Profile Picture Jessica, 9/1/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor, Videography
Services Used: Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC, Microphones, Photobooth, Sound/PA System

My now husband and I were so happy that we chose Eclipse to DJ our wedding! Chris Ponce was awesome to work with and delivered from start to finish. From the very beginning, he sat down with us and tried to get a sense of who we are and what we like, so that he can tailor the music to our likes and personalities. Closer to our wedding date, he reached out and met with us again to double check everything, and ensure that he will be playing the kind of music that we like. He even gave us his cell number so that we could contact him up until the last minute to discuss details or any questions! The day of the wedding, Chris absolutely rocked it. We got married at the Park Chateau in Jersey, and Eclipse has done a lot of weddings there already so you can tell they're very comfortable with the setup. From the introductions, through the first dances, and throughout the entirety of the reception, Chris killed it and had our dance floor jam packed (just like we hoped for). Music is one of the most important aspects of throwing a great reception, and you cannot go wrong with Eclipse! Thanks so much to Chris & the Eclipse team for helping make our wedding the best day of our lives!

Profile Picture Sallyann, 8/24/18, 6 Reviews
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor, Videography

I met some of the Eclipse crew at my cousins wedding more than 7 years ago. - yes, 7 years ago!! If that type of impression doesn't speak for itself, I don't know what does! Not only were they full of energy, they kept everyone on the dance floor all night. I knew from that day that when it was my turn, I'd be choosing them as well.

I met Anthony back in January when I visited their very central, very convenient office (or should I say venue) in Cranford. Not only did he take the time to walk us through every option available to us, he and his team treated us like family - like we've known them all our lives. This made communicating with them THAT much easier because there were no awkward e-mails or phone calls, just casual reminders and conversations. Even booking 8+ months in advance of our big day, Anthony didn't skip a beat. He remembered everything that was important to me, every song, every detail.

Safe to say, choosing Eclipse Events was the easiest decision we made. They are professional, so much fun to work with leading up to and the day of your wedding, and most importantly, they LISTEN! Finding a happy medium of oldies, newbies, slow dances and D'Jais beats can be hard, but Eclipse had so much fun with it, kept the vibe positive and made everyone happy!

THANK YOU for being with us every step of the way and helping to make our special day even more amazing.

Profile Picture Caitlin, 8/17/18, 1 Review
Category: Band, Ceremony Music, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor
Services Used: MC, Flat Screen, Microphones, Photobooth, Projector, Sound/PA System
This review is currently being verified.

Chris Ponce really knows how to get the party started! We first heard of Eclipse Events through our venue. My husband and I made an appointment and met with Chris Ponce at Eclipse. Chris made us feel so much at ease that my husband signed up with Eclipse for MC/DJ entertainment services that day! We also booked live musicians for the ceremony and the mirror photo booth! As our big day got closer, Chris made sure to check up on us repeatedly. He even stayed late one night so we could go over music selections. Chris really did provide full service! On the day of the wedding we were anticipating that guests would be leaving early because it was a Sunday night wedding, but Chris kept the party going and most of our guests did not leave till after the last dance! Thank you Eclipse, especially Chris Ponce, for making our wedding unforgettable!

Profile Picture Juliana, 7/29/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Entertainer, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor
Services Used: Flat Screen, Microphones, Photobooth, Projector, Sound/PA System, Uplighting, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC

Let me start out by saying, these guys are not your typical DJs. Beyond being so professional, they are so friendly, fun and have the ability to make your wedding a huge success. We got married July 14, 2018 and it was literally the best night of our lives!!!

They also do so much more than just provide music for your reception. We used Eclipse Events to provide AV for the wedding ceremony, cocktail hour music, lighting for the reception, custom name in lights and dj and MC services.

Our contact from the start was Rich. He was phenomenal. So friendly and professional - he was awesome. He MCed our wedding and the flow was perfect. He didn't miss a trick! He also handled all my special requests (the day of) like a champ. The whole team is very accommodating and helpful. They want your event to be a success.

We also hired the Eclipse team to do videography for our event. We haven't seen the video yet - so I will update the review when we get it. Justin, who heads the video team at Eclipse, was quick with his shots, and very good at making my fiancé and I feel comfortable on video - it felt very natural.

Michael, the owner, is very involved in the whole process. Great guy and you can tell he really cares about the whole team! Anthony, our DJ for our wedding night, was the best DJ we've ever heard at a wedding - and we aren't being biased! People have been calling our wedding, "Club Forrest" because everyone was dancing the whole night!! I’m also Greek, so we had some traditional music requests - Eclipse handled that perfectly and the whole room was up Greek dancing at one point!

At least 10 people have asked us who we used for the DJ - and we happily say "Eclipse Events!!"

It's a no-brainer. Use Eclipse to provide music for your wedding reception. But also, look into them for other services. I think you'll be pleasantly surprised. I know we were!

Profile Picture Christina, 7/14/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor, Videography
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC, Microphones, Projector, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

Steven and I got married on Friday, June 29th and had the best night of our lives. As soon as we got back home and settled down the next day we had to contact Anthony to thank him. Honestly, words can not even describe how thankful and amazed we are.

I booked Eclipse last year, I met them at the Park Chateau vendor show and scheduled an appointment to meet. Due to my work schedule and the commute I had to reschedule a few times but they were nothing but accommodating. My father and I met with Anthony as well as Justin and stayed for 2 hours just talking and honestly we could of stayed longer because we just felt so comfortable with him. We booked the entertainment, the photobooth and the cinematography with the same day edit video. Anthony made everything easy. He was honest and instantly felt like a friend. He didn't try to up-sell us on everything. He honestly told us what he thought we needed and what we didn't need to spend money on.

Finalizing the songs, name in lights, etc was hard for me but Anthony made it easy. I wanted to make sure it would be perfect and everything was. Our wedding was incredible and truly the best night of our lives. Besides from the amazing Park Chateau, the entertainment is what made it amazing. Our guests were greeted with a piano player and bass player, the reception was none stop dancing and then we even had Anthony DJ our after party. I can't even count the number of guests who told me the DJ was phenomenal. I know Eclipse was giving out a lot of business cards that night.

When it came time to watch the same day edit, WOW! I could not believe how Justin recapped our day. AMAZING! I woke up the next day needing to watch it again.

The entire Eclipse team was professional, friendly and true to their words. I would recommend EVERY SINGLE couple to book with Eclipse! You will not regret it!

Profile Picture Michelle, 6/29/18, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor, Videography

Eclipse Events was one of the first vendors we booked for our wedding and we could not have made a better choice. One of the top priorities for my husband and I was to have an excellent DJ that could deliver a fun atmosphere and experience for our guests. Eclipse Events exceeded those expectations!

From the initial meeting, Anthony made us feel so comfortable by wanting to get to know us as a couple and the type of wedding vibe we were looking for. Every interaction with Eclipse was seamless, easy, and pleasant. At our wedding, Stephen Caruso and his team were so professional, fun, and a blast to work with. They had everyone up and dancing throughout the night and played a great mix to accommodate all of our guests. I couldn't believe how packed the dance floor was! It's a mark of a great DJ when you see family and friends up dancing who NEVER dance!! They also accommodated our request for a bride and groom set which was a HUGE hit for us and our guests. It really gave our reception a personal touch.

Thank you Anthony, Stephen, and everyone at Eclipse for making our wedding so memorable and fun. I've never danced so hard in my life!

Profile Picture Lindsey, 6/23/18, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor, Videography

WHERE DO WE EVEN BEGIN?! We got married June 22, 2018 at the English Manor and Eclipse Events SLAYED. We had the party of a lifetime because of Anthony and his team. Our dance floor was packed the ENTIRE NIGHT by everyone at our wedding. We are still getting texts and call about how awesome our wedding was, and we know it is because of Eclipse. They know how to read your wedding and play music accordingly. The selfie mirror was a huge hit too!!! I asked for a last minute change to dedicate a song to my father, and Anthony quickly made the adjustment and made it perfect. They did an outstanding, phenomenal job dropping beats- so much so that my husband danced the entire night away and i could not even get him off the dance floor for a second to eat dinner or say hi to guests!!! What an incredible job and crazy party. Would HIGHLY recommend!!! Love, Alissa and Bill

Profile Picture Alissa, 6/22/18, 7 Reviews
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

Our wedding was on June 22, 2018 and we couldn’t have asked for better entertainment! The dance floor was packed the entire night and music selections were perfect!!! The band/DJ combo was an amazing recommendation and everyone loved it! The Saxophone Guy was the BEST!! He was dancing and playing the Sax with everyone! So many people came up to us and said “can you send me the name of your DJ (Chris Ponce) because we want to use them for our wedding!” Thanks for making our night so much fun!!!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 6/22/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor, Videography

As a Wedding Professional (Maitre D'/Coordinator) I knew the moment I started planning my own wedding how important my team of vendors would be for a smooth wedding day. Eclipse was the first vendor I booked, because after working with them professionally for years, there is NO ONE I would trust more with the most important day of my life! Anthony and his team pulled out all the stops for us. We used them for reception music, lighting, and the mirror me Photo Booth and everything was FLAWLESS. Even though our venue had an awesome outdoor space, at the end of the night the dance floor was absolutely packed, and on the way back to our hotel I heard multiple guests having conversations about how great the DJ was. Booking Eclipse was the best decision I made... besides marrying my husband :) LOVE YOU GUYS!!!!

Profile Picture Kate, 6/16/18, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC, Photobooth, Uplighting

Thank you so much for your hard work at our wedding! Our day was above and beyond what we expected. Everyone has been reaching out to say how fantastic our music was and how the MC kept everything moving so smoothly. And for Justin and Dave people commented how they caught so much but were never in the way. We can’t wait to watch our video and relive our day. We so appreciate your professionalism and dedication to making our day so special. Thank you from the bottom of our hearts!

Profile Picture Rachel, 5/25/18, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Consultation, MC, Microphones, Projector, Uplighting

Anthony and his crew from Eclipse Events was the BEST and EASIEST decision we made for our Wedding. From our ceremony, cocktail hour, to the reception we had such a blast and all our guests were raving about our music choices. The steel drums added to mu beach ceremony and the music was exactly what I wanted. Anthony had all my family and friends dancing the whole night with very little sitting. They honored all my requests and made my night AMAZING. The mirror photobooth was a hit. Everyone loved it and the pictures were cool. The cinematographer was great. She caught all the right moments and made sure I got all the videos I wanted. I Highly recommend this company for any event!!!!! Thank you! You guys killed it!!!!

Profile Picture Jaime, 5/12/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

Easiest decision we have ever made !!! We met Anthony at a bridal show at our venue ( The Park Chateau ) and we were instantly taken by how he present himself and the company !
We just had our wedding - February 24th. And the dance floor was PACKED the whole time !!! Anthony was amazing at reading our guests. Everyone talked about how much fun they had !
We made a few song suggestions , but we trusted them all the way ...
And we were so glad that we let them do what they do best ! We were at ease from the very beginning.
I can’t say enough great things about eclipse , and all their staff. If you’re looking for the best , you have definitely found it !

Profile Picture Sthephany, 5/6/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Consultation, Liability Insurance, MC

Eclipse events did an excellent job for our wedding. We worked primarily with Christian Ponce who was very helpful, friendly, pleasant, easy to work with, reliable, and proficient at what he did. He worked with us to find the best package/deal that worked for us without being pushy. He helped us to get an understanding of what we needed to do, information we needed to provide, and gave us time to formulate ideas about music that we would want. He kept us organized leading up to the wedding and helped things to run smoothly on the day of. Christian, and Eclipse Events, were very nice to work with, relieved any stress that we might have felt regarding music for the wedding, and played excellent music that all our guests loved. Everyone was on the dance floor the entire night! They respected our wishes for music and played a majority of the songs we provided them with as a list while keeping everyone entertained and keeping everyone dancing the night away! We're so thankful that they were a part of making the wedding celebration a special night that we and our guests will remember forever.

Profile Picture Keri, 4/28/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

Let me start by saying, your music and entertainment will be what makes or breaks your wedding reception, possibly even the entire day! Your guests will remember most how much fun they had, if they danced, and just generally if they had a good time. We are SO HAPPY we trusted Eclipse Events with this task! My Husband and I were married two weeks ago and we STILL can't stop talking about how perfect they were! Anthony truly brought his best, and threw EXACTLY the kind of party we were looking for! He was so great to work with, asked all the right questions, helped keep the night on track, he was fun and energizing, and all around the best DJ/MC I've ever seen. Our guests came up to us all night and the following morning to tell us how great the music was and how much fun they had! Eclipse Events and Anthony KILLED it at our wedding, and we could not be more grateful!!!!

Profile Picture Kimberly, 4/28/18, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor
This review is currently being verified.

Chris was awesome! We had used the "Fusion Package" from Eclipse Events and it was the best decision we ever made. It gave us the fun bubbly feeling of a live band but also allowed the guests to hear all their DJ favorites. Everyone was dancing the whole time! Chris was so easy to work with and very attentive to what was important to make our day perfect. He made us feel like he was just as excited for the day as we were. Couldn't have asked for a better crew!

Profile Picture Diana, 4/21/18, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor, Videography

Let me start by expressing our gratitude for the COMPLETELY AMAZING job Eclipse Events did for our wedding on April 14. We had them for the music, photobooth, and lighting which they all hit out the park as far as delivery and quality. The two things we heard most from the guests were 1. the amazing music and 2. how cool the photobooth was. These guys are pros in every aspect, and want to point out how great they were reading the crowd for the music choices, weaving an amazing song journey for a highly enjoyable night. Anthony was fantastic to work with from our first skype intro call to the end of our wedding night as well as the whole Eclipse team at our wedding. Great communication throughout the whole process, from planning to our wedding day. Looking back, I can't imagine our day without Eclipse and the amazing experience they provided us with!

Profile Picture Justin, 4/14/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

If you are planning your wedding you need to book with Eclipse Events!!! My husband and I just got married on April 7 and they were absolutely amazing! We booked our dj and cinematography through them and we couldn’t have been any happier with how our night turned out all thanks to Eclipse Events. My husband and I mostly listen to country, but love all genres of music. We were a little hesitant with how our night would turn out since we just left it up to them but Anthony and his team certainly delivered and killed it! The dance floor was packed all night and they had everyone from ages 5 to 80 tearing up the dance floor. Anthony was truly a professional from the start. He gave us great advice, was super easy to work with, made the planning process simple and stress free, and kept EVERYONE on the dance floor and having a great time. Our guests keep talking about how much fun they had and how amazing our dj was. They didn’t leave the dance floor all night and didn’t want the night to end. The cinematography team came in and was so easy to work with. They made the day flow so easily and were professional, fun, and polite. We were able to focus on us and enjoy our wedding instead of worrying about what we needed to capture because of how great their team was. You’re not going to find this anywhere else. The best decision we ever made was booking our wedding with them! You need to book with Eclipse Events, you won’t regret it!

Profile Picture stephanie, 4/7/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor, Videography

Look no further! Eclipse Events should be the first and only entertainment company you consider. The crew at Eclipse is outrageously talented, smart, compassionate, and detail oriented. Anthony and his team have a trusted and true format in which they execute their events. They are welcoming, fun and easy to work with, and very proud of the work they deliver.

Anthony and his team did our wedding on March 31st 2018, and we were absolutely blown away by the end result. In the weeks leading up to the big day, we met with the crew and went through the rough layout of how the wedding would go – from entrances to lighting, photo booth to music selection, and everything in between. They paid very close attention to who we were – what music we liked, what type of atmosphere we wanted, and worked diligently to deliver the experience we wanted.

They truly embody the term “customer service” – they care about how you feel, and they want your event to go how you envision it. They take the time to understand you and who you are, and to make sure that they’re in alignment with what you want. The team did an incredible job from start to finish.

We used Eclipse for our DJ & lighting, photo booth, photography, videography, and a bag piper to play our actual ceremony. We took great comfort in knowing that Eclipse is a 1 stop shop – that all of our entertainment needs were handled under one umbrella. We couldn’t be happier with the experience we had with the photographers, videographer, bag piper, and of course, the actual DJ and music part of the night.

These guys (and gals) are the real deal – passionate about their work, attentive to what we wanted to accomplish, and flawless in execution.

We encourage any and everybody to consult with Eclipse for their event – you will NOT be disappointed!

Thanks again to Eclipse for making our day perfect!
-Mike & Kristen

Profile Picture Michael, 3/31/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Lighting & Decor, Photography, Videography

Anthony was the first vendor we booked for our NYE wedding at Maritime Parc. After seeing Anthony and his team DJ at two close friends weddings I knew I needed him at mine. Anthony made the entire planning experience easy and stress-free. Aside from our first dances, me and my husband didn't have a list of songs we wanted, just an idea of how we wanted our night to be and the styles of music we wanted played. Anthony knew exactly what we were looking for and we loved literally every single song he picked. He kept the energy high and the dance floor packed the entire night. Our friends and family are still talking about how much fun they had. Anthony and his team are reliable, professional, and will customize your night to go exactly how you envision. Hiring Eclipse Events is hands down the best decision we made during our wedding planning process!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 12/31/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Thank you Anthony and the Eclipse team for making our night one we will never forget. From the moment we met Anthony we were excited to work with him! He was mindful of our requests, and had the crowd on the dance floor the ENTIRE night. People of all ages were complimenting the music selection. Anthony even gave us a complete list of every song played at our wedding, allowing us to relive our special day over and over again. 5/5 stars does not do Eclipse justice!!

Profile Picture alyssa , 12/22/17, 4 Reviews