EClips on 6 Hair Studio Reviews

11 | Bethel, CT

11 Reviews for EClips on 6 Hair Studio

Wonderful to work with. Everyone in the bridal party was very happy with their hair and makeup.

Alex · Married on 08/09/2014

Eclips on 6 was absolutely amazing, not only on my wedding day, but also on all the trial days as well. I came to Erin with a horror story of the previous makeup trial I had- and was debating on just giving up and doing my makeup myself. She spent an incredible amount of time on my trial, making sure every single detail what just what I wanted. Amy did the same for my hair appointment. She was patient and made me feel comfortable enough to make changes until it was perfect. The day of my wedding they were a well oiled machine. I had 9 bridesmaids, myself, and 2 moms who all wanted full hair and makeup! They arrived early, worked tirelessly, and were so friendly. The atmosphere was relaxed and calm, making me feel at ease the entire time. Every, single person in my bridal party looked gorgeous! My mother felt youthful and vibrant, and I received tons of compliments. I absolutely recommend Eclips on 6 to any bride. Prices were more than fair, faces and hair looked incredible and the staff was calm, friendly, and prepared. Check them out!

Magalie · Married on 04/26/2014

I just got married at the end of April and myself and two of my bridesmaids had our hair and makeup done. Erin and Amy were both amazing! Looking for services living in NY and getting married in CT made me nervous but they put my mind at ease. We all looked amazing and our hair and makeup held up great! Unfortunately it rained on the day of my wedding but we took some pictures outside in the rain and my hair and makeup looked equally as amazing even after all the dancing and rain! Thank you ladies for making me look so great on my big day!

You can not go wrong with EClips on 6!

Christina · Married on 10/19/2013

This is my second time using Erin from EClips on 6 Hair Studio, the first time when I was the maid of honor for my sisters wedding, and then recently for my wedding. She did such an amazing job the first time, that I had to use her again with her co worker Amy and I got so many compliments on both the hair and makeup. I am going to continue using them for future events!

Jessica · Married on 10/13/2013

I am a client of EClips on 6. I knew I wanted Erin to be my hair and makeup stylist for my wedding because every time I saw her she looked gorgeous! She is very talented and professional. My hair color, style and makeup was flawless! I received alot of compliments and my pictures look stunning! I highly recommend EClips you will not be disappointed!

Erin did an amazing job on my hair makeup and my bridal party's . Everyone looked beautiful and was happy with the outcome. I would recommend her to everyone. She was wonderful.

Lindsay · Married on 05/26/2013

Erin from eclips on 6 was amazing!! She did the hair and makeup for my wedding back in may and she did a awesome job...everything was perfect! She also did the hair and makeup at my sisters wedding that was last month and once again she was amazing!!! I highly recommend her to anyone who needs hair and makeup done because you will definitely be satisfied.

Jess · Married on 04/21/2013

I was extremely impressed with how amazing my bridal party, mom, and I looked with our hair and make-up done by Erin and Amy. I went for a trial with Erin and she new exactly how to make my vision come to life, any confusion about the millions of ideas in my head was figured out at my trail for hair and make-up. None of my bridal shower knew what they wanted done with their hair, Amy was innovative and classy and came up with beautiful ideas for my girls. Erin and Amy paid amazing attention to detail, and wouldn't let anyone walk out the door with any uncomfortable feelings. Their time management was amazing!! I asked at the last minute for eyelashes for the bridal party and they looked beautiful (a great gift to the bridal party). Whenever I show pictures of my wedding people say "you look beautiful" then they quickly say "is that your mom?" Erin used a cream and airbrush make-up that made my mom look 10 years younger. Overall I would rate eclipse on 6 a ten out of ten, I could not find one complaint if I tried.

MaryBeth · Married on 10/26/2012

Erin did the hair and makeup for myself and my bridesmaids for my wedding, and it was the best decision! She is wonderful at what she does, attentive, flexible, and FUN! She listens to what you want, and executes flawlessly. She will go above and beyond to make you happy and comfortable. I would recommend Erin over and over again! In fact, since my wedding I have gone back to her for other special occasions, and I am never disappointed.

Mary · Married on 06/09/2012

Erin did my hair and make up for my wedding, she did such an amazing job. She made everyone look so perfect. She also did all the girls hair in my wedding party. I would recommend her to everyone.

Jessica · Married on 11/12/2011

I used Erin for my wedding day makeup, for myself and my bridesmaids. She was fantastic! And very flexible when I last minute decided to go with something totally different from my trial. She did such a great job on us, that one of my bridesmaids used Erin for her wedding too!!