Eclectic Fusion, LLC Reviews

6 | Newton, MA

6 Reviews for Eclectic Fusion, LLC

Ken · Married on 10/24/2015

Highly recommend this company for all your event needs! A+++++++

Sent on 10/25/2015

If I could give 10 stars I would! Planning my wedding was so crazy; Our families were not very cooperative. Originally we booked Eclectic Fusion for our wedding in Boston, but due to drama with family, we changed our minds at the last minute and decided to go with their Destination Wedding service in St. Thomas. This was the best decision of our lives. In the end, our immediate families and closest friends pulled through and joined us. Lakisha and Chef were so flexible and accommodating. Our wedding was perfect. Lakisha took care of everything! The virgin islands is paradise! Our wedding was so gorgeous and romantic. Definitely would recommend this company for your wedding. I truly don't know if another company would be so professional yet make you feel like family at the same time!

Sent on 11/24/2015

Moni · Married on 08/29/2015

I booked Eclectic Fusion for my daughter's Sweet 16. Lakisha and chef customized the menu and decorations and made my daughter's vision come alive. They were both so attentive and flexible. We had so a many problems with guests not honoring RSVP. Kids showed up who were not on the list. Lakisha and Chef adjusted and Chef was able to make sure everyone ate. Lakisha and her staff immediately maneuvered chairs without guests noticing and everyone had a good time. My daughter is still talking about her party. Eclectic Fusion provided us with a photographer, limo, invitations, dJ, food and decorations. The decorations were so elegant. They turned the venue into a different place. It didn't even look the same! The food was unreal; so delicious, good temperature and beautiful presentation. My other daughter is getting married and we are going to book them again!!!

Sent on 10/08/2015

Eclectic Fusion, LLC's reply:

Thank you Moni! It was a pleasure to work with you and we are happy your daughter had a wonderful birthday!

Ariella · Married on 06/14/2015

Lakisha & Eustace were so incredibly amazing for our special day, we loved that they always worked as a team . Sitting down to go over all details , and pricing , to keep within the range we wanted. Lakisha always made herself available to me with any questions or concerns we had regarding our event & crazy minor bridezilla silly things, through phone , , or even meeting up to shop together which I abdolutley loved and made the experience very personal , as I was anxious/ excited/ scared about one of the biggest days of my life! . Everything just turned out beautiful and exactly the way we imagined it!!The directing of guests/ wedding party/ etc....the food was Delicious, Thank you so much again "Chef" for working so hard with your team and making perfectly cooked food for 100 guests:)) photographer Michael Rose , who took some stunning photos just at the right time ( I am not photogenic) !
    We highly recommend this special couple with all events and hoping to need to use them again ourselves ? ???????????????????

Sent on 10/04/2015

Eclectic Fusion, LLC's reply:

Thank you Ariella! It was such a pleasure to work with you and Josh. We enjoyed every minute of it and are so happy to witness such a beautiful union!

Daisy · Married on 10/03/2015

If I could give more stars I would. Everything about my experience with Eustace and LaKisha was top notch. From my first inquiry until the night of my wedding they were prompt with returning calls and emails ! The food was more than amazing, stunningly creative and every dish was delishousness on a plate. Eustace is a true foodie and surpassed all my wishes. I will continue to recommend them and hope I have an event down the road that I'd be able to use their services again ! Thank you so much Eustace and Lakisha !

Sent on 10/26/2015

Eclectic Fusion, LLC's reply:

Thank you Daisy! Brides like you keep us going!
  • User5506797 · event on: 07/25/2015

the day of the event, the food portions were smaller than the portion on the sampling day

Sent on 10/08/2015