Eclectic Entertainment Reviews

45 | Philadelphia, PA

45 Reviews for Eclectic Entertainment

mouhamar · Married on 08/02/2013

I have conducted business with this vendor and i would definitely recommended him to others. He have been very helpful and have gone above and beyond to make sure this day was a great day for my wife and i.

Sent on 08/30/2013

Sue · Married on 07/11/2013

Jean made my daughter's wedding wonderful! His selection of music and our requests blended together nicely. Everyone at the wedding had a great time. Thanks, DJ Jean!

Sent on 07/29/2013

Juanita · Married on 05/26/2013

I rarely write reviews bc I feel I can be too honest, but dj jean Jacques did more than an amazing job at my wedding. He with no time at all organized a live band for me . I was able to be a part Of the process and pick out the singer . I'm so happy and can't wait for the vow renewal.

Sent on 06/11/2013

Megan · Married on 04/05/2013

I highly recommend Eclectic Sounds Disc Jockey to anybody, especially brides! They were friendly, professional, enthusiastic, and I couldn't of asked for a better wedding reception.. to top it off their rates were the best around AND they provide such a better service then any others charging a lot more. My guests still are asking me where I found them because they were such a good time! Don't think I'll go elsewhere for any DJ needs in my future.

Sent on 04/22/2013

Rie · Married on 02/23/2013

JJ was very professional from the first meeting to the very end. He entertained our friends who are in the 20s-30s and also our older family members equally. He was not only a great DJ but was also an excellent coordinator, host and MC! Overall experience was beyond our expectations and his price was much better than what we were quoted by other DJs!

Sent on 03/07/2013

Maria · Married on 02/02/2013

Best DJ's ever!!! Super nice and flexible. Everyone at my wedding loved them b/c they were so interactive with the crowd and even joined in the dancing. Music was great! No complaints from me. I would use them again for any future events.

Sent on 02/20/2013

Stephanie · Married on 09/21/2012

Jean-Jacques and Kiel did an AMAZING job at my wedding! He provided the music for the ceremony, cocktail hour and reception and it was fantastic. The ceremony flowed so smoothly with the music. The cocktail hour was perfect because they played all the songs I requested and the reception....where do I even start?!! The music during dinner hour was just as I asked, light and fun. He even played an instrumental version of Call Me Maybe which made me so happy! After dinner and the cake was cut, the dancing begun and it lasted hours! It was the BEST dance party ever! My husband is from Venezuela and we requested that Jean-Jacques play some salsa, bacheta and merengue and he played a perfect combination of that music, the oldies but goodies american music, and more modern, pop, dance songs for the younger crowd. Jean-Jacques integrated the different music and cultures perfectly. I cannot tell you how awesome of a DJ he is. I would definitely recommend him!! I've heard that the music either makes or brakes a wedding reception and Jean-Jacques and Kiel definitely MADE the wedding reception. I do not think that our wedding would have been nearly as fun as it was if we chose another DJ. I can't thank them enough! Thank you, thank you, thank you!!

- Steph & Pedro

Sent on 10/01/2012

Jatasha · Married on 06/28/2012

On Point! My reception was the most fun that my family and friends had in a long time, George was our DJ and Jean-Jaques was the MC for the evening. Between the both of them the fore-planning and setup was a breeze, the music selection was great and the energy level that they created the night of should be bottled and sold!

Unfortunately, our caterer missed the mark big time with the food that evening but we still managed to party the night away because of Eclectic Sounds. It is clear that George and Jean-Jaques love their profession, and that was proven the night of our wedding. Eclectic Sounds really came through for us and we will definitely use them again!

Sent on 08/16/2012

Charly · Married on 06/03/2012

Jean-Jacques Jean was very organized, professional and punctual.

Sent on 07/01/2012

Davecia · Married on 05/26/2012

Eclectic Sounds did a wonderful job at our wedding. My husband had very particular ideas for the music and DJ JJ meet everyone of them, while keeping our guest happy and engaged. Many are still asking for a copy of the mix.

Sent on 08/26/2012

Christina · Married on 04/28/2012

Jean Jacques is a treasure among DJs. He couldn't have been friendlier, warmer, or easier to work with. He was very faithful to our song selections and the overall vibe we wanted for each part of the wedding. Everyone can't stop telling me how much fun they had and how great he and his assistant were. My goal was for our wedding reception to be one huge diverse dance party, and boy did I get it! I would happily use him again should the need arise and would be more than glad to provide a reference. Thanks for helping to make our wedding the best day of our lives!!

Sent on 05/17/2012

Erin · Married on 10/01/2011

Jean-Jacques catered to all of my musical needs at my wedding reception, including getting every age group, ranging from two to eighty-five years old to dance! My guests could not stop praising his music selection and the energy he provided on the dance floor.

The additional lighting package is worth every penny. I chose the blue lights, and it added an ethereal touch to my décor. I would recommend Jean-Jacques to anyone looking for a DJ.

Sent on 12/21/2011

nadia · Married on 10/16/2010

Dj Jean was absolutly the best in entertainment! He worked with me and my husband up to the day of the wedding. Any questions that I had he answered quickly and always had a solution to any problems I thought I was facing. His price was on the money! He even followed the color scheme of my wedding by dressing like the grooms men. Dj Jean also entertained the guess by being a wonderful master of ceremony and putting on a spectacular light show for all to enjoy. All and all he was more than we could have ever hoped for!

Sent on 12/27/2011

Marjorie · Married on 08/01/2009

Working with Jean was a pleasure. He was prompt, reasonably priced, and open to suggestions. We were planning our wedding long-distance, and he made it very easy to pick wedding songs, put together our program, and make suggestions for a playlist. He was also able to create a good mix of music for older and younger people without anyone feeling left out. We would highly recommend him as a DJ for any occasion.

Sent on 12/01/2011

Andrew · Married on 07/16/2017

Awesome music, great dj, great person

Sent on 07/27/2017

Cecilia · Married on 06/16/2017

Eclectic entertainment was wonderful!

Sent on 06/30/2017

Peggy · Married on 06/11/2016

Always LOVE Jean-Jacques Jean and Eclectic Entertainment! I used them for my high school reunion five years ago and loved them so much, I used them again for our reunion this year, AND I used them again for my wedding! They did an outstanding job each and every time. The venue and the audience was very different for my wedding than it was for our reunion, and EE stepped right up and nailed it each time. They 'got' the mood I was going for and played absolutely beautiful music and at the right volume, too -- which is very important. Style and tempo was adjusted for each event (ceremony, dinner, and dancing) and they totally understood our taste. I got many, many compliments on everything but especially the music, which I think can 'make or break' any event. It certainly made mine elegant, beautiful and memorable. Highly, highly recommend! :)

Sent on 09/06/2016

Eclectic Sounds Disc Jockeys was a pleasure to work with on my wedding day. D.J. Jean Jacques was our d.j. and he was AWESOME!
    The day of wedding was hectic, D.J. Jean was able to work with some last minute adjustments to my playlist and was patient and professional. I was most impressed with his ability to work with the tough conservative crowd I had. I would recommend Eclectic Sounds Disc Jockeys to any one that is having an event and looking for a professional, pleasant, and experienced d.j. I would definitely use them again in the future.

Sent on 08/03/2014

Joy · Married on 07/17/2017

Electric Enterainment kept the party going during the event. They knew exactly when nd how to include every aspect of what we wanted during the reception. They also went out of their way to make the time extra special for us.

Sent on 07/27/2017

Mark · Married on 05/17/2014

3.5

DJ George was absolutely great-we loved his music and really appreciated the way he actually got onto the dance floor and got things going. He played a lot of songs we had requested and a few of his own which we liked. We would definitely recommend him to our friends!

Sent on 07/30/2014