Echo Shen Harpist Reviews

24 | Houston, TX

24 Reviews for Echo Shen Harpist

24 Echo Shen Harpist Reviews

Lindley · Married on 04/14/2018

Echo was so wonderful to work with. She was flexible in less than ideal weather conditions and played beautifully! So happy we decided to go with her.

Cynthia · Married on 03/25/2018

Thank you so much shen for being apart of our wedding you were amazing!! Thank you! Will definitely recommend you!!

Therese · Married on 03/24/2018

Echo played for my daughter's wedding at The Parador in Houston in March 2018, for the outdoor ceremony (plus a 30-minute prelude) and the indoor cocktail hour immediately following. We wanted a harp/flute duo, and Echo included Emily Tallant, an equally talented flutist she has performed with at other events, in our contract. Echo has an extensive repertoire, both light classical and more contemporary pieces, and the duo played all the pieces we requested and filled in with other pieces of the same type. They were professional and friendly, both while arranging the playlist and on the wedding day itself, and we received numerous compliments on the music from our guests. Their delightful music added so much to my daughter and son-in-law's special day - you will absolutely be happy with your decision if you choose Echo to provide music for your event!

Lauren · Married on 03/18/2018

Echo was great! She showed up early and played beautifully! All of my guests commented on how amazing she was

M · Married on 03/17/2018

Echo you were such a pleasure to work with! Thank you so so much for being a part of our big day. You helped Frank surprise me by playing Perfect by Ed Sheeran as I walked down the aisle. I was in complete shock, what an amazing surprise! I will never forget that moment. Thank you!!

Ed · Married on 02/24/2018

Echo's repertoire is great. She played everything we asked her too and followed the order of the ceremony perfectly. Everyone enjoyed her music! She is dependable and charming.

T · Married on 12/25/2017

Sensational performance added so much elegance to our event, highly recommended!

Cristina · Married on 12/23/2017

Echo made it so easy for us to organize our wedding reception at a short notice. She was prompt, very professional and most importantly, played beautiful music! It made all the difference that day. We asked her to play an extra hour and she accommodated us without any problems. We highly recommend her to anyone!

Echo Shen Harpist 1

Catherine · Married on 05/06/2017

Punctual, and her playing style was elegant. Absolutely no issues. Thank you for playing at our ceremony!!

Abby · Married on 03/26/2017

Echo is a true musical talent! She recently performed at our wedding reception, and we couldn't be happier with her performance. We received multiple compliments from our guests on the beauty of her music. Having Echo perform at our reception gave it that extra touch of elegance. I highly recommend Echo!

Sonni · Married on 11/26/2016

Amazing artist! Very prompt and flexible to any

Echo was my harpist last year September. She played incredibly well. I would recommend her to any one. You cannot go wrong having her'

Jessica · Married on 10/12/2014

Echo Shen was an excellent addition to our beautiful wedding ceremony. She did a private "at-home" preview of her harp style and allowed us to fully customize the music selections for our special day. She is extremely responsive, reasonably-priced, professional and talented! I would definitely recommend her to any bride!

ligia · Married on 09/12/2014

Thank you for the heavenly music. The music was perfect. Everyone enjoyed it!

Michelle · Married on 07/12/2013

Echo was just lovely! She was easy to communicate with and played quite beautifully. She was on time, organized, and gave me a lists of songs to choose from since I had no idea what to play. My wedding was at a Roman Catholic Church and she managed to play every song I asked of her. Just wonderful!

Melisa · Married on 12/01/2012

She play beautifully. She is very professional and comes highly recommended

Diana · Married on 11/03/2012

Echo was very nice and professional. Her music was so beautiful!! She added such serene element to my ceremony!

Echo is Houston's GREATEST Harpist.
    She played so beautifully for my wedding. I highly recommend her.

Angelica · Married on 10/14/2011

very professional played beautifully Thank you Echo everyone was asking me about you

• Jenna

Jenna · Married on 01/15/2011

This was truly the topping on our ceremony! The music Echo played was fabulous! I HIGHLY recommend Echo for any bride wanting to add the beauty and elegance of a harp! Pricing was fair and worth every penny! She showed up on time, dressed appropriately, had great communication before the big day and was very accomodating in our music choices. Everyone commented on how much the harp added to our ceremony! Thank you Echo for helping make my day WONDERFUL!!! Josh and Jenna

Lorraine · event on: 12/06/2016

Echo was the perfect music entertainment for our event. A musical genius! Her elegant music is so lovely and memorable. We would definitely booked her again for our next corporate party.

Noelle · Married on 02/11/2017

She was wonderful! Even came all the way to Galveston. So happy we found her. I highly recommend. Gorgeous music and such wonderful talent. Thank you so much!! Mr. & Mrs. Sargent

Krystyn · Married on 02/13/2009

Echo was amazing! She did everything we needed her to do and more! She even came dressed in our wedding colors! Every person that was at my wedding has commented on how beautiful her music was and how well she and her harp complimented the ceremony! I wish I could have been out front to here more of her playing! I spoke to several different harpists and Echo was the best price and has alot of song choices. We loved her! Everyone did!