Houston Harpist Echo Shen Reviews

Houston Harpist Echo Shen 3
  • Taylor

Taylor · Getting married on 05/06/2020

Beautiful Harpist

One of my dreams for my wedding was to have a harpist at my ceremony. Echo made that dream come true. She started playing 30 minutes before my ceremony start time. She did awesome with cues and changing songs smoothly. Everyone commented on how beautiful the music was at the ceremony. I’m so glad I chose her to play for my ceremony. It was the cherry on top of a perfect day.

Sent on 04/17/2019

Rebecca · Married on 03/24/2019

A must hire!

Fabulous! Look no further, Echo is great! She brings the qualities of talent, professionalism, experience and kindness with her.

She played her harp for my wedding and worked with me to choose the perfect songs for each part of the ceremony. Then she played them perfectly at the ceremony.

Echo was so incredible and it was a pleasure working with her. I couldn’t be happier with her performance. I highly recommend Echo to anyone who would like to hear the most beautiful harp music.

Sent on 04/18/2019

Michelle Pham · Married on 03/02/2019

The perfect touch to our wedding ceremony!

We are so happy we had Echo play at our wedding! She was very easy to work with and very responsive and professional via email. She has a HUGE repertoire and we loved that she was able to play both classical and modern songs. We ended up choosing songs that were not even listed on her website, and she was able to play them all beautifully! Her music made our wedding ceremony extra special, and we are so grateful for her amazing talent.

Sent on 03/14/2019

Mayra · Married on 02/15/2019

Simply Elegant

Echo truly masters the harp. She played so beautifully. I would book her over and over again. Very flexible and fast responses. She added the extra touch of elegance and romance to our outside ceremony. It left me speechless...

Sent on 03/16/2019
    Houston Harpist Echo Shen 4
    Houston Harpist Echo Shen 5

Lindley · Married on 04/14/2018

Echo was so wonderful to work with. She was flexible in less than ideal weather conditions and played beautifully! So happy we decided to go with her.

Sent on 04/16/2018

Cynthia · Married on 03/25/2018

Thank you so much shen for being apart of our wedding you were amazing!! Thank you! Will definitely recommend you!!

Sent on 03/28/2018

Therese · Married on 03/24/2018

Echo played for my daughter's wedding at The Parador in Houston in March 2018, for the outdoor ceremony (plus a 30-minute prelude) and the indoor cocktail hour immediately following. We wanted a harp/flute duo, and Echo included Emily Tallant, an equally talented flutist she has performed with at other events, in our contract. Echo has an extensive repertoire, both light classical and more contemporary pieces, and the duo played all the pieces we requested and filled in with other pieces of the same type. They were professional and friendly, both while arranging the playlist and on the wedding day itself, and we received numerous compliments on the music from our guests. Their delightful music added so much to my daughter and son-in-law's special day - you will absolutely be happy with your decision if you choose Echo to provide music for your event!

Sent on 04/12/2018

Lauren · Married on 03/18/2018

Echo was great! She showed up early and played beautifully! All of my guests commented on how amazing she was

Sent on 04/01/2018

M · Married on 03/17/2018

Echo you were such a pleasure to work with! Thank you so so much for being a part of our big day. You helped Frank surprise me by playing Perfect by Ed Sheeran as I walked down the aisle. I was in complete shock, what an amazing surprise! I will never forget that moment. Thank you!!

Sent on 04/02/2018

Ed · Married on 02/24/2018

Echo's repertoire is great. She played everything we asked her too and followed the order of the ceremony perfectly. Everyone enjoyed her music! She is dependable and charming.

Sent on 03/20/2018

T · Married on 12/25/2017

Sensational performance added so much elegance to our event, highly recommended!

Sent on 12/27/2017

Cristina · Married on 12/23/2017

Echo made it so easy for us to organize our wedding reception at a short notice. She was prompt, very professional and most importantly, played beautiful music! It made all the difference that day. We asked her to play an extra hour and she accommodated us without any problems. We highly recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 12/27/2017
    Houston Harpist Echo Shen 6

Catherine · Married on 05/06/2017

Punctual, and her playing style was elegant. Absolutely no issues. Thank you for playing at our ceremony!!

Sent on 05/23/2017

Abby · Married on 03/26/2017

Echo is a true musical talent! She recently performed at our wedding reception, and we couldn't be happier with her performance. We received multiple compliments from our guests on the beauty of her music. Having Echo perform at our reception gave it that extra touch of elegance. I highly recommend Echo!

Sent on 03/29/2017

Lorraine · event on 12/06/2016

Echo was the perfect music entertainment for our event. A musical genius! Her elegant music is so lovely and memorable. We would definitely booked her again for our next corporate party.

Sent on 08/07/2017

Sonni · Married on 11/26/2016

Amazing artist! Very prompt and flexible to any

Sent on 12/10/2016

Echo was my harpist last year September. She played incredibly well. I would recommend her to any one. You cannot go wrong having her'

Sent on 09/26/2016

Jessica · Married on 10/12/2014

Echo Shen was an excellent addition to our beautiful wedding ceremony. She did a private "at-home" preview of her harp style and allowed us to fully customize the music selections for our special day. She is extremely responsive, reasonably-priced, professional and talented! I would definitely recommend her to any bride!

Sent on 10/20/2014

ligia · Married on 09/12/2014

Thank you for the heavenly music. The music was perfect. Everyone enjoyed it!

Sent on 10/28/2014

Michelle · Married on 07/12/2013

Echo was just lovely! She was easy to communicate with and played quite beautifully. She was on time, organized, and gave me a lists of songs to choose from since I had no idea what to play. My wedding was at a Roman Catholic Church and she managed to play every song I asked of her. Just wonderful!

Sent on 07/22/2013

Melisa · Married on 12/01/2012

She play beautifully. She is very professional and comes highly recommended

Sent on 01/27/2013

Diana · Married on 11/03/2012

Echo was very nice and professional. Her music was so beautiful!! She added such serene element to my ceremony!

Sent on 11/20/2012

Echo is Houston's GREATEST Harpist.
    She played so beautifully for my wedding. I highly recommend her.

Sent on 10/24/2012

Angelica · Married on 10/14/2011

very professional played beautifully Thank you Echo everyone was asking me about you

Sent on 12/12/2011