EC Photo Booth Reviews

41 | Norfolk, VA

41 Reviews for EC Photo Booth

Andy · Married on 10/13/2012

It is a rare thing in this (wedding) industry, that you get to have both a great quality product and fair (very fair) pricing! EC Photo Booth offers that and much more! As a family run business, their dedication to details and understanding of the importance of your event is superior! High quality, check! Friendly, flexible and outgoing, check! Sure to create a fun and memorable experience for you and your guests, you better believe it! These folks are wonderful and I would happily and strongly recommend them for your next event!

Sent on 10/24/2012

Awesome time wirh this company.

Tanisha · Married on 10/05/2012

These guys are the best, ever. Such a fun team, great photos but also they provide a great atmosphere, fun and open to all. The kids and adults alike loved the photobooth which gave a marvelous twist to my clients wedding. The happy couple said it was the highlight of their wedding. I will recommend to all my clients to include this opportunity in their budget.

Sent on 11/17/2012

Sidette · Married on 08/11/2012

Loved EC Photo Booth at a recent wedding. The staff was great and very professional. It added flair, fun, and excitement to the reception. I'm hoping that the vendor is available on 9/29/12!!!!

Sent on 08/12/2012

Joanne · event on 06/16/2012

Mr. amd Mrs. were wonderful. very cooperative and friendly. Our individuals had a balst!!!!!

Shanae · Married on 06/16/2012

Great service and the booth was amazing! We had an awesome time!

Carol · event on 06/10/2012

Very easy to work with. Responded to all my phone calls and questions quickly and professionally. Would definitely use them again and recommend them to anyone.
    I would like to thank them for a job well done!

alecia · Married on 06/09/2012

The photo booth is a great way to entertain your guests at any event. I loved how at my reception this was used as the favors, because out printed a copy for me and one for my guest and at the bottom was printed me and my husbands name and our wedding date, it was awesome!! I forgot to mention a scrapbook was made for us of ask the pictures taken from the photo booth. The photo both was rental was a great investment for our special day and provided us with memories to last a lifetime, so if you're thinking about this for you're event I definitely recommend it, trust me people are still talking about how fun and creative this was!!!

Sent on 08/01/2012

Tanya · Married on 04/28/2012

Ec photo booth was great. They are very professional. My husband and I had a blast. The guest are still talking about the wedding and how much fun they had with the photo booth. Thanks again Ec photo booth

Kelly · event on 03/27/2012

Your demo at our Chamber Expo was exceptional! Everyone enjoyed it and everyone was talking about it! They still do! Having you there was a great addition to our event and you made it even more memorable for our guests. I hope we get you again next year! You do a SUPERB job & make everything more FUN!

Brandye · Married on 01/02/2012

Mrs. Bailey and her husband are a dynamic duo. They are very professional and get the job done with no problems. I would recommend this team to anyone that needs a photographer for a special event. Their prices are very reasonable and you will be amazed with the end product that is produced. I Loved my pictures and the overall presentation of their services.

Sent on 11/26/2012

Michele · event on 10/27/2013

One of the best activities at Ellery's "cancer free" party. Everyone loved it

Sent on 11/05/2013

Kellie · event on 05/04/2013

The photo booth was a big hit with our students at this year's prom. I would definitely recommend EC Photo Booth for any big event.

Sent on 05/13/2013

Sandra · Married on 11/24/2012

Had a wonderful time working with such a wonderful vendor collegue. Can't wait until the next time. Love your photo booth.

Sent on 11/27/2012

Margot · event on 05/26/2012

EC Photo Booth took our party to the next level. The city of Norfolk is still talking about the epic party with the photo booth.
    These guys were extremely professional.

Andrea · event on 09/21/2012

4.2

I had a wonderful experience in the EC Photobooth. The staff is great, they walk you through the entire process. It's easy as 1-2-3!