EBM Photography Reviews

128 | Edison, NJ

128 Reviews for EBM Photography

Sakshey · Married on 10/24/2010

Farhan and his team mate were very professional. Took great control, very friendly. Fantastic! Job well Done. I will be recommending EBM Photography to family & Friends.

Cheers-

Sakshey Vij

Sent on 11/01/2010

EBM Photography's reply:

Thanks Sakshey & Charu for giving us the opportunity to cover your event. We had lot of fun in documenting your event.

Thanks

Crew at EBM photography
  • O

sonny · Married on 10/23/2010

The team at EBM went above and beyond in providing excellent service. The meetings before the wedding -- the wedding itself -- and most off the timely and speedy follow up on videos and pictures, went beyond our expectation for any vendor. We would recommend the team at EBM for any occasion at any location. In addition – the Team at EBM easily moves the client – vendor relationship to a friendship that builds trust and allowed us to relax – have fun – during a photo-shoot.

Thanks EBM! - Sonny and Rabia Maan

Sent on 05/13/2011

Hi

Thanks Sonny & Rabia for your kind words. We really appreciate it.
    Hope you guys have a lot of fun with the new convertible.

Enjoy!

Team @ EBM Photography

Bhumika · Married on 10/10/2010

I loved the customer service and quick responses to all my questions! Their professionalism and interest in making me happy and my event memorable throughout the process was very much appreciated!

I've worked with them on past events and would love to work with them again!

Sent on 11/01/2010

EBM Photography's reply:

Thanks Bhumika for leaving us a wonderful review, it was our pleasure to cover your event. We wish you all the best to you and your family.

Pankaj · Married on 10/08/2010

EBM team is very professional and friendly. They understood what we wanted and delivered better than what expected . The team is very creative and they are passionate about thier work .

Sent on 12/28/2014

joshua · Married on 08/15/2010

I can tell you that these guys were absolutely awesome. They actually film a movie to show at your wedding.. and though it seems crazy ,, it is a blast! Top honors, they were very friendly, professional, and went out of their way every chance they got to help us..

Thanks again Farhan and Mustafa!

Sent on 08/22/2010

Hi Joshua

We appreciate your review and wish you a very happy and beautiful life. Keeping inspiring other people around you with your courteous nature and charismatic personalities to do more and be creative.

Thanks

Mustafa, Farhan and everone at EBM photos

S · Married on 08/15/2010

We looked around a lot and finally decided to go with EBM Photography. We are extremely happy with the results. The "movie style video" really does feel like a movie. I can honestly say that this was the only wedding video I ever watched without getting bored. They are really good at their job and easy to work with. They also have a lot of creative ideas to make your video and photos look unique. We would definitely recommend them to all our friends and family. Thanks Mustafa and Farhan!!

Sent on 09/21/2010

Hi Srihitha

It was our pleasure to provide you with our services. Thanks for your review, we at EBM appreciate it.

Photographers at EBM photos

Hiten & Bindi · Married on 06/06/2010

The formula for photography perfection consists of unbridled passion, unfettered creativity, and the perfect combination of zeal, meticulousness, and innate talent. I learned of this recipe at my wedding, by witnessing the difference that my photographers made at the event. EBM photographers actually helped this bride breathe easier by adding the “Wow” factor to the wedding. From live feedback screens, to instantaneous recaps and remixes of events that were captured only moments before, they kept the audience afloat with their camera genius. EBM photography is first in class for Indian weddings, revolutionizing reality into images that live forever.

Sent on 06/09/2010

Rashmina · Married on 06/04/2010

"Good photos are like good jokes. If you have to explain it, it just isn’t that good."

EBM Photography requires no explanation for their work. This team is dedicated and extremely talented.

Planning a wedding, or any other event for that matter, is very stressful. It's important to have reliable people by your side so you can spend more time enjoying your event and less time worrying about capturing your special moments. Just leave it to the professionals!

Choose EBM Photography for your next event. They won't let you down!

Special thanks to Mustafa! You and your team were pretty much a part of the family by the last event! Thanks for everything. You guys are great!

Sent on 06/18/2010

EBM Photography's reply:

Thank you for your review, we at EBM appreciate it.

Pari · Married on 06/03/2010

EBM Photography described in one word: FANTASTIC

We were very pleased with the photos for all my daughters wedding events. The video montage that was created for the wedding is still being talked about! This team has very creative and fresh ideas. Don't miss out on doing something unique and unforgettable for your wedding with EBM photography.

Sent on 06/18/2010

EBM Photography's reply:

Thank you for your review, we at EBM appreciate it.

Disha · Married on 05/16/2010

EBM Photos was great to work with. Everyone was extremely friendly and professional.

Sent on 07/12/2010

Hi Disha & Ankur

We appreciate your review and wanted to let you know that we sincerely wanted to thank you, Ankur and both of your parents for making it so easy for us to do our job and inspiring us to be creative.

Thanks for your patronage.

Mustafa, Farhan, Kristina and everyone else at EBM photography

Ankur · Married on 05/16/2010

Fantastic!! The Staff was very easy to work with and had very creative ideas for picture as well as for the video. Our engagement photos came out excellent and all the personal portraits taken outside will all be framed in our house. I would highly recommend EBM for any wedding and/or engagement function. Their creativity and professionalism beats everyone else.

Sent on 07/12/2010

eshan · Married on 05/02/2010

excellent service..completley satisfied

Sent on 12/13/2011

Purvi · Married on 04/24/2010

I chose to work with EBM photos because they did my best friend's wedding earlier in the year and I was very impressed with his professionalism as well as keeping the laughter and joy alive. I saw the pictures from her wedding and I said "I have to use Mustafa & Farhan" I had a very short engagement and went straight to Mustafa asking him about price and availability. From that day on the team was nothing but flexible to meet the needs of myself and my husband. We were so pleased that he was able to capture the extra special moments we asked him to. There are so many amazing styles to choose from, picking out the album is going to be a tough choice! Overall I would recommend EBM photos to ANYONE... oh wait I just recently did :). Thank you Mustafa and EBMphotos for being a part of making my wedding day just absolutely perfect! I hope to work with you in the future!

Sent on 05/07/2010

Simran · Married on 04/10/2010

Farhan is excellent! We love our pictures, he is so easy to work with, and se was not intrusive at all during our ceremony and rituals! He listened to us, followed all the instructions and he also had great ideas!

The picture quality was amazing and loved his candid and traditional approach.

Sent on 04/11/2010

• Z

Zeesh · Married on 04/09/2010

Highly recommended, Mustafa was superb, great video editing and he helped us produced a large production of DVD sets for our family and friends, very accomodating in last minute changes and with our hyper schedules.

Sent on 04/09/2010

Ni · Married on 04/09/2010

Amazing staff, very courteous and professional quality.

Sent on 04/11/2010

Hira · Married on 04/04/2010

Ebm does excellent work when it comes down to doing bridal shoots or any kind of shoots. I would definitely recommend future Brides/ Grooms to go with them. Best of luck Guys!!.

Hira & Sameer

Sent on 11/22/2011

N · Married on 03/21/2010

Mustafa is easy to communicate with and very understanding of all concerns that might come up before or during the party.

Thankyou for capturing our memories!

Sent on 04/08/2010

Muhammad Zubair · Married on 02/05/2010

Great JOB!

• F

Faiza · Married on 02/05/2010

Ive had many friends that had complaints with their photographers/videographers from their wedding but i can guarentee you that you wont find anything wrong with the EBM Photography. Mustafa, Farhan and Kristina are the best photographers/videographers out there. I'm so grateful that I picked them to do my wedding.

Sent on 04/15/2010

Thank you, Faiza.

Saima · Married on 01/02/2010

Farhan & Kristina are simply amazing photographers. It shows being they have been in the business for so many years and knows exactly what to do. They have such an upbeat and positive personality that you feel so comfortable with them. Being it poured on our wedding ceremony, Farhan transformed our event where us girls got ready into a perfect area to take pictures in and really takes pictures so fast you don't feel like you are taking a million shots with a fake smile. Farhan suggests great poses and does some really fun shots! We weren't able to take any pictures outside so they transformed our venue space into a great area for taking pictures, too! I'm actually happy we didn't take our pictures outside because I loved the shots they were able to take inside with the black backdrop! Farhan & Kristina are both so talented!! Our entire family and bridal party laughed the whole time they were taking pictures. Farhan really keeps it fun! Even during the wedding, they didn't take us away from our wedding but took great shots throughout the night. Instead of being in your face, Kristina would be dancing next to you on the dance floor! Farhan & Kristina are both an amazing photographers and are really the best in the biz! I would recommend EBM photography to anyone getting married! You won't be disappointed!

Jenny · Married on 11/07/2009

The slideshow of our wedding is a forever magical expereince. We love to watch it over & over and we even shared it over Youtube. It really captures how me & my husband are together with each other. Mustafa and his team caught everything. Farhan is a warm, easy going, sweet person.

Sent on 04/09/2010

Adam · Married on 10/17/2009

OUr video is a blockbuster, very nice effects and songs compilation, just perfect!

Sent on 04/08/2010

Angela · Married on 09/12/2009

The service was outstanding.

Sent on 04/06/2010

Juliet · Married on 09/05/2009

They were amazing! If I could do things over again...I'd still use Farhan at EBM Photography. Our pictures are amazing and they were the most friendly, flexible, and fun photographers! We paid for their package that included two photographers...and three came to the wedding to help get all the great shots! We loved them!