EB Creative Photography Reviews

3 | Geneva, IL

3 Reviews for EB Creative Photography

Lauren · Married on 11/21/2009

Elisa photographed my fall wedding. It was late in the day and the ceremony was candlelit, so I was concerned the photos would turn out grainy, but they absolutely did not. They are clear and the most romantic photos I could have imagined! Elisa knows how important it is for a bride to have many beautiful photos from which to choose, and she delivers. I now have so many, my husband and I are having a hard time choosing our favorites. There was not a bad photo taken. Elisa was also extremely professional yet friendly and I could feel she felt it was an honor to be photographing our wedding. Elisa helped make it the most perfect day and I would recommend her to anyone looking for an artistic flair in their wedding photos.

Sent on 03/02/2010

Alex · Married on 06/05/2010

0.8
      1.0

The worst ever do not use her. Save money and go with one of the big companies who will make sure you are taken care of. She ruined my whole wedding.

Sent on 09/15/2010

Martha · Married on 02/20/2010

0.8
      1.0

Photographed my niece's wedding back in 2010 and we NEVER received the photos. No wonder her "star" rating is less than stellar. Don't waste your time. And definitely don't waste your money. She may use it to update her marketing materials instead of working on your photos. And believe it or not, she used my niece's photo in her marketing materials. So unprofessional. Simply heartbreaking. Don't ruin your wedding. You've been warned. Run away!

Sent on 01/20/2018