Eat Your Heart Out Catering Reviews

70 | Falmouth, MA

70 Reviews for Eat Your Heart Out Catering

Lizzy · Married on 05/31/2014

We used EYHO Catering for our rehearsal dinner and our big wedding date on the Cape. They were absolutely wonderful to work with and took so much stress off my shoulders! We had a lobster clam bake for the rehearsal dinner and a beautiful buffet with seafood passed apps, and a raw bar on the big day. Everyone raved about the food. Kelly and Sean were both very responsive and so polite through the whole process. We especially loved going in for the tasting and meeting our catering team. Great company and highly recommend them! Tip: Book Early because they fill up fast and are totally worth it!!! -Lizzy&Allan

Sent on 06/29/2014

Jessica · Married on 05/10/2014

So many of my guests came to Mark and I raving about the food. We weren't even asking, but they said to us over and over how excellent it was. The bacon wrapped scallops melt in your mouth, the mac and cheese with edible spoons was a huge hit and the filet and swordfish at dinner was cooked perfectly. And don't get me started on the truffle mashed potatoes...Yum! They even provided gluten free options for a few of our guests. Also, every time we needed to make a change during the weeks/ days leading up to the wedding, they emailed back the same day, and made adjustments when needed/ possible. They worked with us very well, and sent us home with the extra meals from the day!

Sent on 05/15/2014

Laura · Married on 01/04/2014

Being in the wedding industry and planning weddings on a weekly basis can give you an upper hand when it comes to planning your own wedding. The minute I got engaged to my fiance I knew exactly which Vendors I wanted to use. I immediately contacted our friends over at Eat your Heart out and told them that I couldn't imagine anyone else catering our wedding. Per usual they were beyond amazing. The planner in me wasn't sure I was going to be able to enjoy my wedding day because lets face it I had a vision and I wanted it perfect but once again Jen knew exactly what to do and how to help. Jen went out of her way in a snow storm to stop by for a site visit so she would already be familiar with everything on the day of the wedding. Like I said I knew right away that I wanted to use EYHO to caterer our wedding but they absolutely exceeded our expectations and went above and beyond. I can truly say that I enjoyed every minute of my wedding and I couldn't have done it without the amazing team at EYHO. Thank you a million times over.

Sent on 01/06/2014

Paulette · Married on 09/14/2013

Their are no words.......Sean and his staff were unbelievable! The food was fabulous and the service was extraordinary!!!

Thank you, thank you...Eat Your Heart Out Catering!!!!!!!!!!!

Paulette Rivas

Sent on 11/06/2013

Sonja · Married on 09/14/2013

I would do it again in a heart beat! Very friendly and accommodating to our needs. Plus the food was DELICIOUS !!!

Sent on 11/09/2013

Eat your heart out catering was a terrific
    catering company. Everything from the tasting to the service was excellent! They will change anything to suit your tastes. Very professional.

Sent on 11/18/2013

Susy · Married on 09/14/2013

I had a lot of vendors to choose from on Cape Cod and I'm glad I followed the positive reviews to Sean and Jen at Eat Your Heart Out. When there was a major problem with our reception venue several months before the wedding, they stood by us as partners, showing us loyalty and support through an uncertain time. It was tremendous. They were our rock. And I haven't even mentioned the food yet! The appetizers were especially lovely. While showing family members proofs of our wedding photos, a picture of EYHO's spicy sriracha shrimp appeared on screen. Seemingly in unison, several people exclaimed, "my god those were so good." Sean and Jen worked with us to find a menu that fit our tastes and budget, and we and our guests were very pleased with the results.

Sent on 12/02/2013

Billy · Married on 09/01/2013

One of the most important things for us regarding our wedding was that we wanted the food to be memorable. Eat Your Heart Out did not let us down. Their team from day 1 was so great. They worked with us to have brainstorming sessions for what food we liked most and would be the best fit for our event. They then came through on the day of with some of the tastiest apps and dinner we've ever had! Not only did out guests rave about the food though, many of them took us aside to say how great the caterers themselves were that worked at the wedding. Couldn't have asked for a better outcome!

Sent on 10/19/2013

Everyone raved about the food. The presentation was lovely as well. They left things spotless when finished.

Sent on 09/01/2013

Abbey · Married on 08/17/2013

Eat Your Heart Out did an amazing job catering my wedding! The food was so delicious, everyone loved it! Jen and her crew worked so hard, and made the tables look beautiful. They served the food quickly to all 170 guests, and we're very attentive to all my guests needs. They also did a great job breaking everything down at the end of the wedding. I would always choose Eat Your Heart Out over any other catering company! They are the best.

Sent on 11/06/2013

Samantha · Married on 08/02/2013

EYHO catering did the most fantastic job at my wedding. Luckily I was able to eat all the food at my wedding and it was delicious. The appetizers at cocoktail hour were perfect. In addition to wonderful food, the service that the EYHO team provided to me and my guests was top notch. Everyone had their food at the same time and they kept coming up to me asking me if I needed anything. The food tasting was amazing and me and my husband really enjoyed it. I am so happy I went with EYHO!

Sent on 08/21/2013

Eat Your Heart Out catered our wedding. They did a fabulous job with the food (our guests still are speaking about how delicious it was). The staff was knowledgeable, professional and very flexible with all our needs while we were planning our wedding. On the day of the event, the staff was professional and very personable. The food was unique and exceptionally delicious! We certainly will be calling them again in the future!

Sent on 01/18/2014

Jeremy · Married on 06/15/2013

My wife and I were married on the Cape in June of 2013 in a tented wedding of 100 guests at a home in the Outer Cape area. From the initial meeting, it was easy to see that aside from being extremely personable, Sean and Jen are clearly professionals who love and take pride in what they do. Most of our guests were traveling in from New York or Boston, and so our culinary vision was to provide a Cape Cod experience. During the initial tasting we were immediately impressed with the quality of food and the attention to detail. Days later Eat Your Heart Out delivered a menu that hit on every idea we had, from lobster mac and cheese on edible spoons, a giant raw bar in a boat, 'cape cod' entree stations, and even a gelato bar. I can be handful and no matter how many emails I sent Jen a week, she responded promptly and positively (Jen - you are really just awesome!).

My words are going to fail me at this point because I still cannot believe how amazing the day turned out. The presentation itself was incredible, unlike anything I have experienced before at an event. EYHO is not just serving food at your wedding, they are presenting great food as an experience. The service was perfect: the staff was friendly, efficient, and attentive. Creating delicious food for 100 people is not easy and the food was just OUTSTANDING. We had a lot of variety, as we went with stations, and every course/item was perfect. During the reception our guests were remarking to us on how amazing the food was and, one month later, I cannot tell you how many times we have heard, "that was the best food I ever had at a wedding".

There isn't anything we would have changed or done differently (outside of eating more). EYHO guided us every step of the way and executed the event flawlessly. As far as I am concerned, your search for a caterer can start and stop with EYHO Catering. They are great people, provide great value, and a truly amazing food experience. - Jeremy and Katie

Sent on 07/19/2013

Brian · Married on 10/06/2012

Perfect! Having been lucky enough to have experienced EYHO’s food and service before, they were top on my list for our wedding on 10/6. My wife and I are total foodies, so once she tasted the food it was an easy choice. We used them for the rehearsal and the wedding, and even with our last minute planning Sean and his staff were extremely accommodating. The only difficult part was narrowing down the menu….it’s all so good! Simply, we wanted great food and great service, and EYHO delivered. The staff was great; they were super friendly, very flexible, and went the extra mile….and our guests loved the food. It was perfect.

Sent on 10/30/2012

Jeff · Married on 09/22/2012

We came to Eat Your Heart Out with an unusual request: A friend of ours who is a chef in Brooklyn wanted to create the menu, and needed a caterer to partner with him to make it all happen. The team at Eat Your Heart Out was awesome, humble, eager to please, and happy to try something new. They did everything they could to fulfill our requests—and on the day, they did a spectacular job feeding us and all of our guests. We couldn't have asked for better caterers.

Sent on 12/12/2012
  • Kaitlyn

Kaitlyn · Married on 09/15/2012

It really truly was a joy to work with Sean and Jennifer. EYHO caterers were professional, fabulous, and most importantly the food was DELICIOUS! We had them travel to Martha's Vineyard for our wedding and it was not a problem what-so-ever. Everyone I talked to since the RAVED about their food and said they had more than their fill! I will be recommending EYHO to any and all friends that host events in the Cape Cod area!! Thank you guys, and I look forward to seeing you at more events in the future!!

Sent on 09/21/2012

Gillian · Married on 09/08/2012

Outstanding from the planning to the day of the event. Sean , Jenn and his staff gave us one of the best days of our lives. Professional, courteous, friendly, accommodating and the food was delicious. Our wedding guests are still talking about the scallops wrapped in bacon.
    We did eat our hearts out......................... Gillian & Lance Bergman
    Donna and Bob LaMarche

Sent on 09/13/2012

Annie · event on: 09/07/2012

I had a last minute buisness event to cater at my home on a Friday evening. I stopped in and Sean immediately made the event easy. Feeding 50 people wonderful appetizers for an afternoon cocktail party on the deck with only 7 days notice.

Jean and Marsha did a great job serving the food. The food was outstanding. I didnt have to clean up and I got to enjoy the party. The feedback has been nothing but positive and I am so grateful "Eat Your Heart Out" was able to respond so quickly to my request and ultimately made me look so good.

I can't say enough about how easy they were to work with and how much fun they were to have around.

I will use them again.

Sent on 09/12/2012

Cathy · Married on 08/25/2012

Thank you, thank you, thank you Sean, Jen, and EYHO staff! Thanks to you, our wedding was even better than I ever could have imagined... Your dishes were unique, flavorful, and beautifully presented by a friendly and professional staff. Sean even went out of his way to source fresh squeezed juices/purees for the bartending vendor to use in our signature cocktails. Bacon wrapped scallops, mini grilled cheese sandwiches, paella, goat cheese mashed potatoes; I mean where could you go wrong?! I also appreciated your flexibility and insight into what could only be described as the happiest day of our lives. If I ever get the chance to use you again, have no doubt I will...Thank you EYHO!

Sent on 09/01/2012

Joan · Married on 08/25/2012

Eat Your Heart Out Caterer was fantastic! The food was superb and the service excellent.

Sent on 09/06/2012

Emma · Married on 08/25/2012

I cannot speak highly enough about Eat Your Heart Out, they are the absolute best! Our guests are still talking about our food and how amazing it was. They are so talented and take such pride in their work. They are very accomodating as well, we had some guests with some special dietary needs and they made sure to have something for everyone. They also made sure that my husband and I got to try all the different appetizers which was so thoughtful since we were running around talking to everyone. They are just the absolute best on the Cape!

Sent on 09/10/2012

Kimberly · Married on 07/28/2012

"Perfect!" "Fabulous food!" "The staff was so nice!" These were the comments I heard again and again from the guests at our daughter's wedding, several of whom were gourmands, and a couple who were caterers themselves. I planned this event from 1500 miles away, and Jennifer was always available to answer questions and make changes as I requested them. Sean's food was everything we hoped for and more - and I knew it would be, even though we chose not to worry about having a taste testing beforehand, because their customer service was absolutely outstanding. Eat Your Heart Out has an extensive menu, and Sean and Jennifer worked very carefully to help us make varied choices (including some special diet needs) that worked with our available budget. I recommend this caterer without hesitation!

Kimberly Wheeler

Sent on 07/31/2012

Tammy · Married on 06/23/2012

Sean has very good guidance when you sit down to speak with him about the menu. They know all aspects of the wedding, not just the catering part, and can recommend people And make suggestions that will assist you in making the day go more smoothly.

Sent on 07/21/2012

Laura · Married on 06/23/2012

EYHO catered our wedding recently and we couldn't have made a better choice. The food was amazing and the service was professional and courteous. The hors d'oeuvres were just delicious and people couldn't stop raving about the raw bar.
    Freshly shucked shellfish in an adorable downsized dory. The roast tenderloin just melted in your mouth! Sean and his crew, especially Jen, were right on top
    of things and people are still talking about the great job that they did and how wonderful the food was! If you don't use Eat Your Heart Out Catering, then you are missing out on something special!

Sent on 07/26/2012

Nicole · Married on 06/09/2012

To say we were impressed with Eat Your Heart Out is an understatement. Not only did they provide amazing, delicious food that our guests talked about for days but their presentation was immaculate. Our buffet table looked like it was out of a magazine with the beach decorations. The staff was so polite and had no problem setting our tables with centerpieces and our favors. The food was to die for, with fresh fish and beef and amazing truffle potatoes! I can't even begin to tell you how many people came up to us and told us it was the best food they'd ever had at a wedding!!! If you want a classy company with professionals and fresh, delicious food, choose Eat Your Heart Out!

Sent on 06/18/2012