& Eat It, Too! Reviews

44 | Canton, OH

44 Reviews for & Eat It, Too!

Merry · Married on 09/17/2016

As both a wedding vendor and the mother of three girls, I've experienced a lot of wedding cake. I've worked with Scott for 9 years and his cakes are always in a class of their own. Some vendors make cakes that look great, some vendors make cakes that taste heavenly. Scott's cakes are both. A lot of brides like fondant frosting because of how smooth it looks. Scott's cakes are never frosted with fondant. He uses real buttercream frosting so they taste devine. Go ahead, compare his edges to other cakes. They are always crisp and clean, always made to perfection. Canton, Ohio is extremely fortunate to have a cake designer of his caliber in our area. And I haven't begun to talk about the inside and his selection of flavors.

Sent on 11/21/2016

Jo · Married on 09/17/2016

& Eat It, Too! provides the best of both artistry and taste. Scott was so easy to work with and was diligent in making sure our cake was exactly what we wanted. His cake tasting sessions are like no other and allow the bride and groom to try many different combinations for a very customized cake. His cakes are masterpieces and he's willing to take on the challenge. Our guests loved trying all the different flavors so we had very little left over. Look no further than & Eat It, Too! for your beautifully unique and delicious creation!

Sent on 11/27/2016
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 07/25/2015

He made my wedding amazing!! People could not stop talking about how beautiful it was, then when they served the cake they couldnt stop talking about how great it taste!!!

Sent on 08/06/2015

Diana · Married on 07/26/2014

Scott was so easy to work with and our cake was amazing!!:) I wasn't sure exactly what I wanted so he just took my few ideas and ran with it! Our venue wasn't air conditioned so he made sure to adjust the cake icing so nothing would happen. We are still getting complements about our cake! You can't go wrong with Scott and "& Eat It, too!!

Sent on 08/06/2014

Justine · Married on 12/14/2013

My cake was absolutely breathtaking. I will be forever grateful for using & Eat it too. Scott, the owner, listened to my cake vision and literally sketched it out on our first initial cake tasting. Little did I know he was going to blow my vision out of the water. AMAZING is all I can say and everyone at my wedding could not stop talking about my cake.

Sent on 12/27/2013

Danielle · Married on 10/26/2013

If you're even considering Scott for your cake, just stop and sign a contract. Not only was it the most beautiful wedding cake ever, but it was the most delicious. I ordered twice the amount needed and it was nearly all gone by the end of the night! I am beyond pleased with Scott and his services.

Sent on 11/14/2013

Becky · Married on 06/23/2012

Scott,

Thank you so much for creating such a beautiful and delicious wedding cake for our special day!  You were the very first vendor we booked after we were engaged due to your reputation, and we definitely weren’t disappointed!  I don’t think I could have dreamed of a more perfect cake!  Friends and family are still talking about it, saying it was the best cake they have ever tasted!  Thanks again for your talent and hard work!  Our cake was the “icing” on top of a perfect day!

Sent on 07/10/2012

Colleen · Married on 05/05/2012

The most amazing cake! It was not only beautiful but delicious. I had several guests at the wedding say it was the best wedding cake they ever tasted because for once it was not dry and crumbly like most wedding cakes. We plan on having & Eat it Too make all our cakes for future events.

Sent on 05/08/2012

Sarah · Married on 05/05/2012

It Was beyond our expectations! Guests raved about how beautiful it looked and how great it tasted! Scott was very easy to work with and would choose to use him again for other events we will have in the future.

Sent on 05/20/2012

Maria · Married on 03/23/2012

There are absolutely no words to describe our complete delight and satisfaction with our wedding cake. Not only were the unusual colors and design we chose perfectly executed, the taste and presentation were to DIE for. The wedding is over and what is the talk? The cake, the cake, THE CAKE!! I wish the world would use "& Eat It, Too" as Scott Devol is nothing but talent!

Sent on 04/10/2012

Julie · Married on 12/30/2011

My cake represented everything about us and our wedding. It was symbolic to the holidays for our December 30th wedding. It reminded me of the cool, crisp air in Canton on that night. It was sleek and elegant just as our reception was. The taste reminded me of how things are made here in the South (Kentucky) where we are from, sweet to the taste and made with love. Our cake was perfection to the eye and heaven in the mouth. It was beautiful. ♥

Sent on 02/02/2012

Michele · Married on 12/10/2011

The cake was beautiful and I trusted his design and expertise. I dont think I have ever been to a wedding where almost all of the cake was eaten!! It was fabulous!! The moistest Spice Cake I have ever had and the Kahlua Cream Cheese filling was to die for. I recommend Scott and his services to anyone who wants a memorable and extremely tasty wedding cake!!!

Sent on 02/02/2012
  • X

Ashley · Married on 12/10/2011

Good communication
    Very flexible
    Gave us the cake of our dreams
    Very professional
    Provided safe delivery service
    Was punctual on the delivery day
    Provided instructions on cake cutting
    Let us use his cake stand so we didn't have to buy one
    Multiple variety of styles and flavors
    Experience was pleasant and I would 100% recommend Scott Devol!

Sent on 02/08/2012

tina · Married on 10/02/2011

THE BEST CAKES EVER!!!!

Had them make cupcake as for the bridal shower, fishing sceen for grooms cake and of course my wedding cake!!

Each of items were fantstic had all my guest raving about it...

They were great about giving me exactly what I wanted.....they made 300 cupcakes for my bridal shower in shapes of an engagment ring!!!!

My now husband loved his grooms cake ( he is a big fan of fishing)....they made the purfect fishing sceen....very cute but none tacky

My wedding cake ruled over all others that id sceen in pics.....5 tiers of absolute delish!!!!

If u want the perfect wedding...use the perfect wedding cake maker!!!!

Sent on 10/19/2011

Maria · Married on 07/16/2011

The cake was so gorgeous that it was difficult to even eat it! I was glad, however when I tried a piece of cake because I have never tasted anything so delicious in my life! Everybody at the wedding wanted seconds!

Sent on 02/14/2012

Christen · Married on 05/22/2011

This cake was the most amazing cake I have ever seen/eaten, and I am so grateful it was my wedding cake! The outside was icing, but smoothed so perfectly, it shocked my guests when they found out it wasn't fondant. The cake was made of apricot pudding and red velvet with cream cheese filling, and was to die for! So moist and delicious! My guests loved it, and so did my husband and I. I highly recommend this cake!!

Sent on 03/04/2012

Amy · Married on 12/31/2010

I just wanted to THANK YOU for all of your hard work on our GORGEOUS wedding cake design. It exceeded my wildest dreams! You were able to take my ideas and make it more beautiful than I had imagined. I LOVED it! And so did everyone else...I got so many compliments! And it was so DELICIOUS! The cake layers were so moist and had the perfect amount of filling in between. We will definitely recommend you to everyone and will be using you again for future celebrations. Our guests could not believe it was an actual wedding cake. I almost cried when I saw it the first time. You are truly talented and I could not have imagined a more beautiful and exquisite wedding cake. Thank you so very much!!

Sent on 01/08/2011

Jennifer · Married on 10/23/2010

Scott did an amazing job on our wedding cake! I had so many people compliment on my cake and how beautiful the details were! Not only was it beautiful it was also very delicious!! He is very easy to work with and does give you ideas if he does not think something will look right! I would recommend him to anyone!

Sent on 01/25/2011

Tracy · Married on 01/14/2010

Very pretty and very yummy

Sent on 03/13/2010

Laura · Married on 10/24/2009

Scott was the best!!! He listened to everything I wanted in my wedding cake and created the picture I had in my head of what I wanted in my cake!! Very helpful and easy to work with! I HIGHLY recommend Scott to every bride to be I know!!! He's the best!!

Sent on 11/23/2009

Brooke · Married on 10/17/2009

Scott was very easy to work with. Heard multiple comments from guests that this was the best wedding cake that they had ever had. We only had a few pieces of cake left.

Sent on 10/19/2009

Jan · Married on 10/17/2009

I can't say enough about Scott Devol and his amazing wedding cakes!! My daughters wedding cake was outstanding. Everyone at the reception said how beautiful it looked. It was moist and the flavors were great we had white with rasberry filling and red cake and spice cake. Everyone took some home and they were all asking who made her cake so I was glad he left busines cards. As a hairdresser I see alot of people, thats all i have talked about was the fabulous cake!! Thank You Scott

Sent on 10/21/2009

Erika · Married on 10/10/2009

We absolutely loved our cake! I knew our cake would be fabulous from looking at Scott's website but our expectations were blown out of the water when we saw it for the first time! Working with Scott was so easy and his responsiveness to all my questions was great. My little brother has food allergies and Scott was willing and able to switch things up with the ingredients to accommodate him so he could have cake as well. The cake was such a hit that it's been a week since the wedding and I still have people asking me who we got our cake from. I would definitely recommend & Eat It, Too for any event!

Sent on 10/19/2009
  • kfought

Kristy · Married on 08/29/2009

We absolutely loved the look and taste of our cake, along with our guests who are still raving about it! He created exactly what we had asked for and made it look & taste even better than what we had imagined!!! Scott was very easy to work with from start to finish, extremely professional and very friendly!! He kept us updated on the status of the cake before our wedding day, leaving us reassured that it was taken care of. We would highly recommend him to anybody for any event!!!

Sent on 09/07/2009

Denise · Married on 08/22/2009

We had a cake as the centerpiece on every table, 5 different flavors. Our guests are still raving about how delicious the cakes were (almost nothing left!) and how absolutely beautiful they looked. Scott was very responsive and very creative. Each table had a card describing the cake flavor and also the flavor of the cakes on the other tables along with cutting instructions. Our guests cut their cakes at the same time we cut ours and it was a lot of fun!! We're very grateful that we were able to rely on Scott to make this part of our day so special and memorable.

Sent on 08/25/2009