Eastcoast Photo Imagery Company & Snap N Flash Photo Booth Reviews

9 | Sturbridge, MA

9 Reviews for Eastcoast Photo Imagery Company & Snap N Flash Photo Booth

Erica · event on 10/11/2016

What better way to celebrate Coming Out day than with a photo booth! Nichols College students absolutely loved the fun/crazy props. I personally worked with LJ and could not recommend him more! He answered all of my emails immediately (even on a holiday weekend.) He worked diligently to create the exact background including appropriate logos. LJ arrived on campus early to set-up and was very welcoming throughout the evening to everyone who came by. The photo booth was the highlight of our event!

Sent on 10/11/2016

Justin · event on 12/11/2014

The photo booth we rented was a big hit at the company party. We will most likely be using them again next year.

Sent on 12/18/2014

We rented the Snap N Flash photo booth for our wedding and were pleased with our decision. My emails were always responded to quickly and professionally. Props were provided and the attendants were extremely friendly. They designed a logo for our photo strips based on our wedding colors and each guest walked away with photo strip. The photo booth was a huge hit!

Sent on 10/17/2014

Scott · event on 10/04/2014

Lou and his staff have always been the most courteous and professional team I've dealt with. I would highly recommend their services..

Sent on 10/14/2014

LJ and his crew were wonderful! I first saw them at a Relay for Life fundraiser and they did such a fantastic job that I took their card with thought to maybe have them come to my wedding. I started reading reviews and looking at their website and decided absolutely! They are very professional and accommodating. I paid the extra money for them to make a album for us right then and there on the spot. It was definitely worth it. The guests all loved taking home pictures as a favor and we loved the fact that we received a copy that each person signed in an album. A+++ for Snap N Flash! Will be using them for other events.

Sent on 10/17/2014

shauna · Married on 08/11/2012

They were great took a ton of photos and were extremely easy to work with. They even entertained the young ones for some great pictures! Thank you
    Shauna & Gary

Sent on 08/13/2012
  • amymklns

Amy · Married on 05/29/2010

They did an awesome job, they provide you with a booklet letting you know what to expect, and what to do. There were things in there I would've never thought of.

Sent on 06/08/2010

Nicole · Married on 08/29/2009

Eastcoast is a wonderful photography company. They helped to capture some of the most important moments of our special day! They were courteous and wonderful the whole day through! Thank you so much for being so wonderful!

Sent on 09/15/2009

Emily · Married on 04/02/2016

Way more than I had intended to pay for a photo booth, but when another company fell though, my photographer recommended Snap N Flash. Considering that the photo booth did double duty as something fun to do throughout the night, and that we did this instead of favors, I am glad I hired them and it was worth it in the long run. I KNOW my guests loved it, from the kids to the grown folks. And I love that they made us a big book with hard copies of most of the photos, in addition to the thumb drive we got from them.

Two gentlemen manned the booth and brought lots of fun props. We got to customize what the photo strips said, which was nice- ended up just doing our names and the date.

Sent on 06/08/2016