9 Reviews for Eastcoast Photo Imagery Company & Snap N Flash Photo Booth

Clean Up (1)
Delivery (1)
Setup (1)
Photobooth (1)

Way more than I had intended to pay for a photo booth, but when another company fell though, my photographer recommended Snap N Flash. Considering that the photo booth did double duty as something fun to do throughout the night, and that we did this instead of favors, I am glad I hired them and it was worth it in the long run. I KNOW my guests loved it, from the kids to the grown folks. And I love that they made us a big book with hard copies of most of the photos, in addition to the thumb drive we got from them.

Two gentlemen manned the booth and brought lots of fun props. We got to customize what the photo strips said, which was nice- ended up just doing our names and the date.

Profile Picture Emily, 4/2/16, 7 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: Clean Up, Delivery, Setup, Photobooth

We rented the Snap N Flash photo booth for our wedding and were pleased with our decision. My emails were always responded to quickly and professionally. Props were provided and the attendants were extremely friendly. They designed a logo for our photo strips based on our wedding colors and each guest walked away with photo strip. The photo booth was a huge hit!

Profile Picture User4480364, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

LJ and his crew were wonderful! I first saw them at a Relay for Life fundraiser and they did such a fantastic job that I took their card with thought to maybe have them come to my wedding. I started reading reviews and looking at their website and decided absolutely! They are very professional and accommodating. I paid the extra money for them to make a album for us right then and there on the spot. It was definitely worth it. The guests all loved taking home pictures as a favor and we loved the fact that we received a copy that each person signed in an album. A+++ for Snap N Flash! Will be using them for other events.

Profile Picture Lori, 8/2/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Photography

They were great took a ton of photos and were extremely easy to work with. They even entertained the young ones for some great pictures! Thank you
Shauna & Gary

Profile Picture shauna, 8/11/12, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

They did an awesome job, they provide you with a booklet letting you know what to expect, and what to do. There were things in there I would've never thought of.

Profile Picture Amy , 5/29/10, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

Eastcoast is a wonderful photography company. They helped to capture some of the most important moments of our special day! They were courteous and wonderful the whole day through! Thank you so much for being so wonderful!

Profile Picture Nicole, 8/29/09, 5 Reviews