EastCoast Entertainment, Inc Reviews

222 | Richmond, VA

222 Reviews for EastCoast Entertainment, Inc

Nicole · Married on 11/24/2017

Blue Label Band was absolutely AMAZING! They are a full service team that really listened to our requests and played to the crowed. They are great at what they do and all of our friends and family are still talking about how much fun they were to watch preform at the wedding! I can't imagine my day without them! They made the event!!

Sent on 12/04/2017

Jordan · Married on 10/22/2017

EastCoast Entertainment made the entire process easy and stress free. Blue Label Band was a big part of how incredible our wedding night was! People were raving about them all night. They kept our guests on their feet as we danced the night away. Thank you so much!

Sent on 11/06/2017

Kristi · Married on 10/21/2017

EastCoast Entertainment was amazing from the beginning of the process all the way until the end. We had the pleasure of working with Brad. He was friendly and extremely helpful in finding us a band for our wedding. He took the time to listen to what we were looking for and then immediately began looking for a band that fit our style. He was quick to respond to my emails and took the time to reach out often to make sure everything was good. I can't say enough good things about Brad and EastCoast Entertainment. I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for a band for their future event.

Sent on 10/24/2017

Lindsay · Married on 10/21/2017

Absolutely amazing! The dance floor was packed the entire night which is what we wanted. Also, I love that the band interacted with the crowd and got everyone involved. Would recommend Rhythm Nation to anyone looking to have an amazing time!!

Sent on 11/09/2017

Sharon · Married on 10/21/2017

We were so thrilled with The 919 Band's performance at our daughter's wedding on October 21st, 2017. The band really made the reception even more fabulous!! Their music selection was amazing and their vocals and musicians were top notch! The dance floor was literally packed from the first song to the last song of the night. We will definitely recommend them to all of our friends and hope to use them again!

Sent on 02/17/2018

Kathy · Married on 10/07/2017

DJ Shelly was wonderful. She felt the vibe of the crowd, played the music that we requested and was very enthusiastic as she played it! Our daughter requested that she not announce things as they happened, and she was respectful of that too. The guests all loved that she seemed to be loving being there and jiving along with the music with us--it made everyone else enthusiastic too! They kept saying..."I love the DJ !" I would highly recommend Shelly !

Sent on 10/15/2017

Michael · Married on 10/07/2017

I can't say enough great things about Blue Label. I notice that a lot of reviews on Wedding Wire talk about how easy a band is to work with--that's definitely important, but can we talk about the actual music for a second? These guys absolutely crushed it. If they took a break, we certainly didn't notice--it felt like they were rocking for the entire night. There wasn't a single person in their seat once the band started playing, and I saw family members dancing that I never thought would dance in a million years. We have so many amazing memories from the wedding, and the band is responsible for creating a lot of them on the dance floor. I'll never forget watching my wife's uncle legitimately begging the band to keep playing when they were all done at the end of the night--they were just that good.

As far as working with the band, Jeff and the rest of the gang were incredibly accommodating and they made it a truly stress-free experience leading up to the wedding. Mike reached out to us to ask about what songs to play for the ceremony--his skill (and perfect timing) with his guitar was the perfect complement to the ceremony. Just awesome. The guys also played during cocktail hour, and I watched countless guests go up to say hi and give compliments to them while they were in the middle of playing an acoustic set. It really set the mood for the rest of the night. Jeff also reached out with an easy questionnaire to make sure all the details were squared away long before the event, and he let us go through the song list to point out any "do not plays" or "must plays" from their repertoire. The band also learned a couple songs for our first dance and the parent dances--just knocked them out of the park.

I would recommend Blue Label 100 times over for your special event. Weeks later, we're still getting comments about how great they were. Thank you so much for making our night an amazing party, Blue Label!

Sent on 10/23/2017

Thomas · Married on 10/01/2017

ECE was easy to work with and the band was absolutely fantastic.

Sent on 11/15/2017

Sharon · Married on 09/30/2017

We hired Good Shot Judy to perform at our daughter's wedding this past Saturday (September 30, 2017). They did an outstanding job singing, remarkable job playing, and their overall performance was etched in the heart's of all who attended. My daughter Alyssa said, "It was her dream wedding". I know without a shadow of doubt, each band member helped to achieve this memorable time. Brett went above and beyond to do all that he thought was required. He was professional, humble, accommodating, and will be remembered.
    I got to first experience God Shot Judy at a Christmas Gala in Gloucester, Virginia and fell in love with them. I told my husband at that time, we need to secure them for our daughter's wedding. (She became engaged on my Mother's one year Anniversary of passing). My Mother's name was Judy and she loved Alyssa and Nikko. All of that, made it even more appropriate to hire them. What an honor it was to Remember my Mom through them, and what an honor it was for Good Shot Judy to perform at the most cherished Wedding of all. We hope to hire them again and continue making special memories.
    Forever Appreciative - Sharon Crone :)

Sent on 10/04/2017

Katherine · Married on 09/30/2017

Harley Boone played at our daughters wedding and they were just terrific! We had a lot of little kids at the reception and they were dancing up a storm right along with the adults. Meghan has an amazing voice, the fiddle player was fantastic, and together with the rest of the band they made the reception a great success. Thanks so much!

Sent on 10/10/2017

Alexa · Married on 09/15/2017

Brad from East Coast entertainment was an absolute pleasure to work with. We began working with him when we reached out to East Coast entertainments for Wedding Band Recommendations. He recommended our wedding band (InsideOut Band) who our guest are still raving about saying they were the "Best Wedding Band they ever heard." Thank you Brad for recommending a band that kept our guest dancing and having the time of our lives. The caterers had to move the tables at the reception because EVERYONE was on the dance floor! Brad also recommended our String Group (The String Poets) who played the most beautiful music during our ceremony. I will remember that walk down the aisle forever and the music that brought tears to my eyes. Brad was accommodating and available from day one, super flexible, and willing to work with us within our budget. He even attended our wedding because our band was doing an Instagram Takeover, and my husband and I were happy we got to meet him in person. Thank you for helping us choose and coordinate with two wonderful vendors that made our day absolutely perfect!

Sent on 10/11/2017

Eddie · Married on 08/26/2017

Best Band ever? Played what we love
    East coast entertainment did a wonderful job. Thanks Brad
    Thanks Jack & Mika

Sent on 08/23/2017

John · Married on 08/19/2017

The Swingin' Richards were amazing at our wedding and got everyone out on the dance floor. We had 3 people rip their pants they were dancing so hard! Overall they were one of the biggest highlights of our wedding and made it incredibly fun. They got small children involved as well and in general were great professionals.

Sent on 08/23/2017

Daniel · Married on 07/22/2017

Rare Mixx was incredible. Alim was always in contact with me throughout the song selecting process, which really helped. I'm not sure if they had to learn our first dance song from scratch, or if it was already in their rep, but they absolutely nailed it! Several of our guests asked us who the band was and where we found them because they were so impressed. My wife was getting changed out of her wedding dress during their final song, so because she missed it, they were kind enough to play one more song passed their allotted time just for her. Thank you guys for making our wedding reception so memorable and fun!

Sent on 08/02/2017

A · Married on 07/15/2017

So good we want to book them again.

Sent on 07/31/2017

Julie · Married on 06/24/2017

Amazing, everything was just perfect! Thank you Ray for making our daughters wedding so much fun. Loved the "Cowboy" and all other members of the band. Appreciate you interaction with the guest and bridal party. Everyone has raved about how fabulous the band was.

Sent on 06/29/2017

David · Married on 06/24/2017

This is THE BEST wedding band! Their sound is spot on - they know how to get the crowd going - and they are friendly, professional and wonderful to work with. You may have to book early or be flexible with your dates to get this band; they are worth it.

Sent on 06/27/2017

Julie · Married on 06/24/2017

Excellent. Kept all our guest entertained all evening. Did by want it to end.

Sent on 07/04/2017

Natalie · Married on 06/17/2017

We were absolutely BLOWN AWAY by East Coast Entertainment and The Business!!! Our wedding reception was a total dream and so much of that is thanks to the incredible fun and feel good that the band brought to the night. We received so many compliments from our friends and family on both the jazz sets and party playlists, and the bandleader Jim was incredibly responsive to all our questions and requests. It's no exaggeration when I say that I've never heard a better or more perfect wedding band. No one wanted to leave the dance floor and so we were thrilled when The Business caved into our "ONE MORE SONG" chants. :)

Sent on 06/21/2017

Ellen · Married on 06/10/2017

brad with ECE was wonderful and very helpful. Leggz the band that he recommended was top notch, interacted with the crowd and had great sound. I couldn't have had any better arrangement for my daughter's wedding

Sent on 06/25/2017

Laura · Married on 06/03/2017

From the start East Coast Entertainment was fantastic, super helpful with timely communication. The band we selected, Blue Label, was incredible, I can't tell you how many people came up to us and raved about the band! They certainly set the mood and kept us dancing to great music all night long. We would choose them, and use East Coast Entertainment, again in an instant.

Sent on 06/25/2017

Brittany · Married on 05/20/2017

The Don Wolcott combo of EastCoast Entertainment provided the music for both the ceremony and cocktail hour of our wedding. They were professional and sounded absolutely amazing. Our guests raved about how great the music was and were thoroughly entertained. They were a pleasure to work with from initial contact to the day of the event. We would not hesitate to work with them in the future.

Thanks again for the wonderful service!
    Gilliam - 5/20/17

Sent on 06/05/2017

Dede · Married on 05/20/2017

EastCoast Entertainment is the best. I have used them every single time I've ever hired a band. Would never book through any other group.

Sent on 05/28/2017

Elizabeth · Married on 05/20/2017

I absolutely recommend Time of Your Life! The dance floor was packed the entire night at our wedding and we could not have been happier with the energy and excitement that Time of Your Life brought to the party. They played our first dance songs perfectly and accommodated all of our requests prior to the wedding. It was an amazing night that wouldn't have been the same without them!

Sent on 05/29/2017

Dede · Married on 05/20/2017

I absolutely loved working with East Coast Entertainment but especially working with Jack Shannon. He has always been my contact person and he is the BEST!!!!!! He always goes above and beyond what's expected to make my experience wonderful. We also have had Liquid Pleasure play for us twice, Allie's 21st birthday and now her wedding. WE LOVE THEM.

Sent on 06/05/2017