EastCoast Entertainment, Inc Reviews

222 | Richmond, VA

222 Reviews for EastCoast Entertainment, Inc

Evan · Married on 08/25/2018

We booked our wedding band, Night Years, through East Coast, and were so thrilled to hear and see our guests having an amazing time on the dance floor. The music is such an integral part of the wedding reception experience, and we were initially worried about the search process given we were planning the Charlottesville wedding while living in NYC. However, East Coast helped us simplify and streamline the search, and the rest is history.

Night Year's 2017 promo video immediately stood out from the rest, and we decided to book them due to the presence of 2 strong vocalists and a younger vibe / feel. We also liked the flexibility / variety present in the songlist posted. The band responded quickly to communication heading into the wedding itself, most of the correspondence was around the customized live performance of our first dance song (which they did an amazing job learning / performing). Heading into the day of the wedding, we were mostly worried about whether enough of our guests would hit the dance floor given it was a smaller-medium sized guest count. Turns out these fears were unfounded, as Night Years brought a level of energy, dynamism and professionalism which helped elevate the experience far beyond what we were expecting and even hoping for. Throughout the night, we kept getting rolling feedback from all our guests on how amazing the band was, and we found ourselves agreeing completely.

A big thank you to Night Years and ECE for helpnig to make our wedding such an indelible experience!

Sent on 09/10/2018

Benton · Married on 08/25/2018

The band was awesome and I have nothing but positive things to say about EastCoast Entertainment.

Sent on 09/10/2018

Brianna · Married on 08/11/2018

East Coast Entertainment is the way to go if you are having your wedding in the Richmond or surrounding areas! Brad Strouse was professional, prompt, and really used his talents to find me the best fit for my special day. There are many things to stress about leading up to your wedding...make your life easier by choosing East Coast Entertainment! Thank you Brad, for being so enjoyable to work with!!! :)

Sent on 08/15/2018

Kate · Married on 08/11/2018

We couldn’t be happier with the experience we had with ECE and Brad Strouse in particular. He was prompt, professional, easy to work with, and checked in on us throughout the process to make sure everything was going well. Best of all, he helped us book the PERFECT band for our wedding!

Sent on 08/15/2018

Philena · Married on 08/04/2018

"The Royal Suits" were incredible!!!!!! Everyone had a BLAST at our wedding reception! People keep texting me asking where we found them :) We were so worried about finding a band that would make everyone have fun (we had a big wedding with older Southern people, lots of little kids, my actors friends from Chicago, and my husband's family from Italy) and the Royal Suits were SO fun and entertaining! They were super flexible and sweet and got everyone so pumped up! It was the best thing ever to see everyone of all ages and from all over the world dancing the night away in my parent's back yard! We loved every minute of it! Also, our agent Stacey from East Coast Entertainment was incredibly helpful in booking them in the first place - they were the very first big decision we made when we first got engaged and everything else fell into place! Thank you thank you thank Royal Suits for providing the funniest night of our lives!

(Can send better pictures when we get them :)

Sent on 08/18/2018

John · Married on 07/28/2018

Used East Coast Entertainment to find our wedding band. Brad was super helpful in listening to what we wanted, giving us a variety of options and eventually matching us with Big Ray and the Kool Kats. Band was awesome at our wedding. Big Ray is a great MC- he smoothly directed the evening. Everyone had a blast on the dance floor. We also used a subset of Big Ray and the Kool Kats for our ceremony music. They learned several songs for our ceremony and it was beautiful. Also- big ray and the Kool Kats went above and beyond when my parents asked the night before the wedding if they would be able to play their first dance song. Big ray and the Kool Kats had never played it before but they learned it in one day!!! Amazing experience with them- we could not have been happier!!

Sent on 08/03/2018

Melissa · Married on 07/07/2018

Perfect 10, Paula and Stacey were the best to work with ever! Just booked them for my next Wedding! No one wanted to leave the great music and great Party! Good music can make or break your special day Pinch pennies somewhere else! Can't wait for May! Love them all!

Sent on 07/27/2018

Virginia · Married on 06/30/2018

We had a great experience with ECE for our wedding band this past June. Brad was very communicative and made us feel well taken care of every step of the way. We loved the performance and would highly recommend working with ECE for any entertainment event.

Sent on 07/12/2018

Margo · Married on 06/30/2018

Great agency! Recommended the band we used for our wedding - Modern Lux. The bands performance was awesome. They learned our first dance song and played a few requests from our favorite bands. Thank you EastCoast E. for the recommendation!

Sent on 07/21/2018

Lucy · Married on 06/30/2018

EastCoast Entertainment was incredibly easy to use. We gave them our budget and they worked to find a band that was perfect for us! I would recommend them to anyone looking for help finding a wedding band!

Sent on 07/31/2018

Katie · Married on 06/23/2018

We booked the band Kustom Made for our wedding. Kustom Made was unbelievable — they were everything we hoped for & more. They created a fantastic atmosphere & I really appreciated the energy they put into their performance. They are an incredibly talented group & we feel very lucky they were able to play at our reception! I am definitely going to recommend Kustom Made & East Coast Entertainment to my friends in the future!

Sent on 07/12/2018

Kristen · Married on 06/09/2018

A close friend referred ECE to us, and we jumped at the chance to enlist their services after loving the band they had at their wedding. John was fast to contact me to get the ball rolling on finding the perfect band for our wedding day. We booked our band very far out (a year and a half to be exact), and John was always super responsive whenever we reached out with a question. East Coast Entertainment has an insane variety of bands to choose from for your wedding day, and they all look amazing. It was really hard to make a decision at first, but John guided us to the perfect band based on our preferences, taste in music, and budget. And he NAILED IT. Our band (JukeBoxx) was the perfect band for our wedding. Every single member of the band was insanely talented, they had everyone dancing all night long (seriously even family members that I've never seen dance in my life were on the dance floor), and they were just the most friendliest, energetic group of people. East Coast Entertainment will not let you down!!

Sent on 06/14/2018

Hayley · Married on 05/27/2018

Cannot thank East Coast Entertainment enough for introducing us to Gentlemen and their Lady for our wedding! They kept the party going all night, so much so that our guests literally would not leave the dance floor at the end of the night! I have had at least 10 guests tell me they were the best wedding band they had ever seen and that ours was the best wedding they had ever been to because of it. Thanks so much Gentlemen and their Lady for giving us and our guests a truly unforgettable evening.

If you want a band that will keep the crowd up and dancing for hours on end, this is the one for you!

Sent on 09/11/2018

Katherine · Married on 05/26/2018

I cannot rave about Punch enough!! They were so much fun and played exactly what we wanted them to play! Every time I looked back it looked like a full on concert! People danced the ENTIRE night!!! Punch even learned a song for my bridesmaids and me!! 100% recommend them. You will not be disappointed!!

Sent on 08/01/2018

Becky · Married on 05/26/2018

I will let Rebecca answer for herself when she returns from her honeymoon but from my perspective, the band was great and accommodating of the last minute change in set up location.

Thank you, Brad, for connecting us with Daniel from Productive AV for the lighting. I cannot say ENOUGH wonderful things about Daniel. He was kind, gentle, and so respectful of Rebecca’s desires in the midst of chaos over the weather. He was a bright spot in the set up of the day! Yes, the lighting turned out beautiful and everyone had fun dancing on the patio as there was no rain!

You, Brad, were also amazing to work with throughout the process and I greatly appreciate all that you did with the band and lighting. I would highly recommend you to anyone and and will do so when I get the opportunity!

My best to you,
    Becky

Sent on 05/30/2018
  • Z

Ziho · Married on 05/19/2018

Having Philly's Finest play at our wedding was one of the best decisions that we made for the wedding. Leading up to the wedding, they were so easy to work with. Terrance made sure to review the smallest of details to make sure that everything was set for the wedding. They even made special arrangements to learn a few extra songs for the wedding (per our request).

During the wedding, they were honestly incredible. Not only were they musically talented, they also interacted with the wedding guests on the dance floor. I have never seen a wedding where so many people were on the dance floor the entire night. So many of our guests said that they were the BEST band that they have ever heard at a wedding! We feel so lucky that they played at our wedding.

You will not regret going with Philly's Finest!

Sent on 05/28/2018

Lauren · Married on 05/19/2018

Modern Luxe was nothing short of amazing for our wedding. They had the dance floor packed and our guests are still raving about how great the band was. They were friendly, professional, and incredibly accommodating and easy to work with - even played a request for All I Want for Christmas in May (the groom is obsessed with Christmas!). We would recommend them without hesitation!

Sent on 05/29/2018

Courtney · Married on 05/17/2018

I loved how the band dressed and how they held them selfs at the wedding! Very professional! They are willing to do anything to make the day perfect! Ian the “mc”, does a great job making sure the bride is perfectly happy! He was ready to jump out of his seat to do anything for us!

Sent on 05/24/2018

Chelsea · Married on 04/28/2018

Blue Label Band was AMAZING! We can't recommend them enough. We had so many people at the wedding come up to the family and ask for the bands name, both younger and older generations! They have such great energy, and kept everyone on the dance floor all night long!

Sent on 05/01/2018

Daniel · Married on 04/28/2018

I worked with Mason and found the perfect band within our budget, had a great time and was helped every step of the way in setting it up. They were available almost immediately by text or email and on top of things. Extremely easy to work with and would recommend to anyone who is looking to book a band for their wedding.

Sent on 05/02/2018

Marykathryn · Married on 04/14/2018

Working with Good Shot Judy and East Coast Entertainment was the easiest and best wedding decision we made. Good Shot Judy is the most incredible band and we are still getting compliments about how much our guests enjoyed them. (We even had people bring folding chairs and sit outside the tent where they played and thanked us for bringing them a concert!) Working with Stacey at East Coast Entertainment could not have been better or easier; she was extremely responsive and helpful when it came to ironing out all the details and making sure every decision had been made. I would recommend this group a thousand times over to any bride looking for a band!!

Sent on 04/24/2018

Heather · Married on 03/31/2018

We booked Three Sheets to the Wind for our wedding last weekend through East Coast Entertainment. Nothing I say in this review can do this band justice. Choosing Three Sheets to the Wind was the best planning decision we made, besides choosing each other! My husband and I have both seen this band around Richmond many many times, and our wedding was still so much more fun than we could've ever imagined. Yacht rock is the perfect wedding music and these guys do it best. The band is made up of an awesome group of guys who are so talented and entertaining for all ages. From the very first communication, Jack made booking and planning so easy, always professional and responsive. At the wedding, our dance floor was packed from the very first song (when dinner was set out) to the last song (even after the bar was closed). The set list was amazing and I have a feeling our guests will be raving about the band for a long time to come. These guys were the highlight of our wedding and well worth every penny. If you want every guest to feel like a VIP at the concert of the year, this is your band.

Sent on 04/03/2018

Laura · Married on 03/24/2018

This band was incredible! Everyone had so much fun and could not stop talking about how great the band was. They are true entertainers!!!

Sent on 04/09/2018

Kacie · Married on 03/24/2018

I have worked with EastCoast Entertainment professionally and have had nothing short of an amazing experience! I had no doubt but to also use them for my wedding. I ended up selecting The Root Doctors from South Carolina and was blown away by their musical talent! They were professional, fun and interacted with our guests. Everyone raved about them!

Sent on 03/29/2018

Laura · Married on 03/18/2018

Ray went above and beyond to work with the wedding venue to create the flow of the evening. This worked out so well and we're so incredibly grateful to him and his team!
    We had such a blast during the celebration!! The band is incredible!! I'm the third of our family members to use Ray and his band and have a feeling I will not be the last!!! Thank you all SO much!!!!!!!!

Sent on 03/31/2018