118 Reviews for EastCoast Entertainment

MC (4)
Ceremony (3)
Lighting (2)
Rehearsal Dinner (1)

We booked the Yacht Rock band, Three Sheets to the Wind, through EastCoast Entertainment. Our agent was also a member of the band, so we had direct contact with the performers who made quick adjustments to the dance numbers and announcements for the wedding party. We received multiple compliments for the band from our guests. Using the forms from EastCoast entertainment made it simple to set up the stage and dressing areas per the band's requirements.

Profile Picture Jane, 8/11/18, 1 Review
Category: Band

Simply Amazing...I do not believe we could have asked for anything more! The dance floor was full from the minute the music began until the last song...the bride and groom enjoyed their day more than they can express and the band was an integral part of making it a day we will never forget! Thank you to Marcus and the The Broadway Project...we can not thank you enough!!

Profile Picture Megan, 7/21/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Band

I worked with Rob from East Coast Entertainment and it was like a breath of fresh air. As a wedding planner, I work closely with the vendors on a wedding to ensure my clients receive the kind of service they deserve and expect. My clients wanted to create a music / coachella vibe at their wedding AND rehearsal dinner and East Coast Entertainment delivered. From the beginning, they were professional, courteous, super speedy with their responses, spelled everything out, and had the best customer service. I cannot wait to work with them again and hope it's very soon! They are worth every penny and I highly recommend them to anyone. Hire them now!

Profile Picture Desiree, 6/30/18, 1 Review
Category: Band

Modern Luxe was such an incredible band. They kept everyone dancing all night long. They weren't too loud, so you couldn't talk. We requested only a few slow songs and the band were great about that. They also did the processional music and it was wonderful. There is only one bad thing I have to say--the party had to end. BUT Janelle and Antoine ended with Bohemian Rhapsody and nailed it. Everyone was stunned. People raved all night about them to us and since then.

Profile Picture Phyllis, 6/24/18, 1 Review
Category: Band

Love, Love LOVE Modern Luxe. Kept everyone dancing all night long!!!!!

Profile Picture Remi, 6/24/18, 1 Review
Category: Band

Everyone raved how outstanding our band was!!! People said it was the best wedding they were ever at! The dance floor was packed, blue label was just awesome!!! I also had people ask me their name for other events!!! We could not be happier with our choice to use blue label! FANTASTIC!

Profile Picture Megan, 6/22/18, 1 Review
Category: Band

Irresistible Groove were a pleasure to work with. The band leader was very responsive, they have an extensive play list & their performance was excellent. They were so flexible that they made a last minute change due to weather & never took a break through the entire 3 hour set. I would highly recommend this group. They had everyone on the dance floor until the end.

Profile Picture Teri , 5/26/18, 1 Review
Category: Band

Big Ray and the Kool Kats did a fantastic job at my son's and now daughter-in-law's wedding. They play a wide range of music and have a wonderful presence. They are very accomplished musicians. Ray was a great emcee and got everyone involved.

Profile Picture Larry, 5/12/18, 1 Review
Category: Band

The band was perfect for a great dance experience . They go above and beyond to create an experience rather than just a show. The dancing went on for 3 hours and people screamed "one more song" at midnight.. Just the best!!!! Eddie is a great singer and entertainer..

Profile Picture Lucy, 4/7/18, 1 Review
Category: Band

Brent was FANTASTIC. We wanted a party and that’s what we got. He took requests and kept our guests on the dance floor with his own picks. It was also important to us that our DJ play music and not talk/joke over the microphone between every song.. You won’t regret it - Brent with East Coast Entertainment is your guy!

Profile Picture Mallory, 4/7/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

I have nothing but good things to say about East Coast Entertainment! Drew was the best! He found us the PERFECT band for our daughter’s wedding. “GOOD SHOT JUDY” totally delivered! I highly recommend their services!

Photo for EastCoast Entertainment Review - The Bride and Groom
Photo for EastCoast Entertainment Review - The Best!
Profile Picture Ashton, 3/17/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Band

I used East Coast Entertainment to help me book my music for my ceremony and cocktail hour. I always dreamed of having string instruments and they helped me book the String Poets who were absolutely amazing. They were so easy to work with and really provided excellent advice on what would be the best fit for my ceremony/cocktail hours. They were super professional and responsive and I was able to plan everything a head of time. They played everything I requested and it just made my ceremony unbelievable. I am so grateful to them for helping me make this day so special!!! I more than highly recommend East Coast Entertainment and the String Poets.

Profile Picture Nicole, 1/6/18, 8 Reviews
Category: Band

East Coast Entertainment was easy to work with from the beginning. They showed us a couple bands they thought we would like and it turned out perfect. Blue Label was amazing, we were very open to song selection, just wanted to have the guests on the dance floor. They did not disappoint, the floor was not empty all night. Friends and family have been raving about them since our wedding. My only complaint was I wish they played longer :)

Profile Picture Lauren, 11/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Band

Big Ray and the Kool Kats was one of the biggest components in making our children's wedding. He made the party. He was the third of our children to Ray. They know how to work a party like no-one else!! Ray is also a fabulous M.C. Never too much but always keeping things on track. Not only was the music beyond great, the group was friendly, professional, efficient and expert with their equipment. I can't say enough!!!!!!

Profile Picture Mary, 10/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Band

The band was AMAZING - everyone at the wedding was up dancing the entire night, even through dinner. The band was extremely lively and played a variety of songs that all guests loved. Best decision to make our wedding perfect.

Profile Picture kate, 10/28/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Band

Everything was handled professionally by EastCoast and perfectly arranged. We would highly recommend them. Thanks for helping to make our daughter’s wedding such a wonderful event!

Profile Picture Kate, 10/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Band

Blue Label is a phenomenal band!! Our biggest goal for our wedding day was to throw a party where everyone would have an amazing time. It truly felt like we had our own private concert! Our wedding was 2 months ago and people are still talking about how much fun it was and how great the band was. They play a huge variety of songs and really know how to keep people on the dance floor. They are willing to learn songs for you if there is something special you want them to play. They provided music and mics for the ceremony, cocktail hour and the reception. My wedding photographer has seen a ton of bands in action and said that Blue Label is the only band she will recommend from now on. If you are looking for a high energy band that will have your party be the talk of the town - Blue Label is it! They made our night!

Profile Picture Jacqueline, 10/28/17, 9 Reviews
Category: Band

It was awesome! The band was great and we could not have had more fun.

Profile Picture Ben, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Band

To The Max was an incredible band! John Coley was a perfect band leader and truly was able to read the crowd. We had a great night that was fueled by the amazing music this band was able to provide!

Thank you again!

Profile Picture Austin, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Band

East Coast Entertainment was so easy to work with. The Dave Landeo Band was absolutely the BEST!! So many guests said it was the most fun wedding ever. The band had everyone dancing and participating the entire evening. We could not have asked for anything better than the Dave Landeo Band. They were great to work with as well.

Profile Picture Mary, 10/13/17, 1 Review
Category: Band

Big Ray and the Kool Kats and their team were so much fun to work with! They're fabulous musicians and their agent said they were very good at reading the crowd and would play whatever we wanted. Their goal was to make us happy - and they did! The dance floor was packed right up until midnight. We would highly recommend them.

Profile Picture Luanne, 9/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Band

East Coast was great to work with. Went off without a single hitch & their professionalism was excellent. I must add that 3 Sheets was absolutely the most incredible band of the last several decades. They made the whole event one of the best experiences of mine, my kids, & all the guests lives. I can't even convey how absolutely amazing & talented they all are. You have to see them live! I heard how good they were, but words can't do them justice. They are simply are the best of the best!

Profile Picture John, 9/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Band

Michelle was an amazing DJ! Very accommodating, knew what she was doing and made our the day enjoyable!

I would highly recommend her if you're hoping to make you big day fun and seamless!!!!

Thank you Michelle! You really made our wedding special!

Profile Picture Raisha, 9/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Band

Brad from East Coast entertainment was an absolute pleasure to work with. We began working with him when we reached out to East Coast entertainments for Wedding Band Recommendations. He recommended our wedding band who our guest are still raving about saying they were the "Best Wedding Band they ever heard." Thank you Brad for recommending a band that kept our guest dancing and having the time of our lives. The caterers had to move the tables at the reception because everyone was on the dance floor! Brad also recommended our String Group who played the most beautiful music during our ceremony- I will remember that walk down the aisle forever and the music that brought tears to my eyes. Brad was accommodating and available from day one, super flexible, and willing to work with us within our budget. He even attended our wedding because our band was doing an Instagram Takeover, and my husband and I were happy we got to meet him in person. Thank you for helping us choose and coordinate with two wonderful vendors that made our day absolutely perfect!

Profile Picture Alexa, 9/15/17, 8 Reviews