East End Flower Shop Reviews

East End Flower Shop 1
East End Flower Shop 2
East End Flower Shop 3

Michelle · Getting married on 04/22/2020

I'm not typically into flowers, nor do I know much about them. I just thought it would be nice to have a small bridal bouquet. The day before my elopement, my then-fiance and I decided to contact East End Flower Shop to see if they were open. And they were! It was late in the afternoon on Saturday when we realized the shop was closing in an hour so we rushed over with very little time to spare. Fortunately we were met with such warm hospitality that we were beaming with joy the entire time. We cannot thank you enough that we were able to walk out with a charming little bouquet that you personally picked and assembled last minute. I absolutely adored the arrangement and am still smiling as I'm looking at it. I'm so grateful to have a this as a souvenir from our big day!

Jeff · Married on 07/24/2018

I have to say that Ali at East End Flower Shop was AWESOME to deal with for our vow renewal service. She is super responsive—we handled everything by phone or text—and she beautifully matched a bouquet my wife liked from just a picture we sent her. The quality of the flowers were excellent. I can’t recommend East End Flower Shop any more highly,,,

Sent on 08/04/2018
    East End Flower Shop 4

East End Flower Shop's reply:

Thank you so much!!!! We loved being a part of your vow renewal. Many, many congratulations :)

tracy · Married on 07/12/2018

Simply the best! I am beyond words to how lovely Ali is to work with. Our wedding day was beyond beautiful. Not only that, she sets up the lights early so you can enjoy them all week. She will not leave a detail undone. Absolutely the best!

East End Flower Shop 5
    East End Flower Shop 6

Britt · Married on 04/23/2018

Ali at East End Flower Shop was an absolute pleasure to work with for my wedding. I sent her pictures and she put the rest together, it was so easy! She was also priced very reasonably. Thank you Ali, for our beautiful flowers!
    Brittney and Chuck

Melissa · Married on 12/31/2017

Ali and her team did an excellent job for our big day! We purchased a beautiful floral arch, bouquets and boutonnieres, all of the centerpieces, and the venue lighting from them, and it all turned out SO BEAUTIFUL. I can't say enough positive things about this shop, so I would highly recommend them for your upcoming wedding on St. Thomas!

Mona · Married on 07/08/2017

My daughter recently got married on St John. When looking for florists, she came across East End, saw their pictures, and looked no further. We are flower people, both she and I are avid gardeners and flowers are very important to us! She was so particular about what she wanted and they were very professional and made her dream come true! They are located on St Thomas and they sent the flowers on the ferry and they arrived in perfect condition the morning of the wedding. We are so grateful for the wonderful job they did, just beautiful!

Katie · Married on 05/10/2017

Ali and the design team at East End Flower Shop did an amazing job designing the bouquet, and interest pieces (a pineapple centerpiece and a nautical inspired floral wreath) for our destination wedding aboard the Island Spirit Catamaran in St. John. Incorporating high quality floral design into our wedding was very important to me and I researched quite a few options before choosing EEFS. I did not desire a lot of floral elements but I had a unique vision for the ones I did want and it was quite the search to find a floral design shop which gave me the needed confidence that they would be able to complete the vision I had. I highly recommend choosing EEFS as they lived up to my full expectation and created excellent floral pieces. Ali spent a lot of time (via email, phone, and in person) with me making sure she understood my vision for my floral pieces and throughout our communications she was professional and made the process very enjoyable. Ali and her team did a great job accommodating my requests - they sought out the specific types of flowers I wanted to use and put together a lovely color palette (in which I opted to give them full range of designers choice) to complement the look and feel of our wedding. Our money was well spent here and I would not hesitate to use EEFS's services again. Thank you for helping to add the perfect amount of visual interest to our wedding - everyone throughly enjoyed the designs you created!

• Laysha

Laysha · Married on 04/01/2017

East End was amazing on my wedding day. My bouquet was so great. I never imagined it being so perfect. They set everything up and totally understood my vision. I couldn't ask for a better florist to work with me on one of the most important days of my life. Ali and Kreamy are the bee's knees--do people still say that?

• julie

julie · Married on 01/29/2017

East End Flower Shop is the vendor used by the Marriott St. Thomas where we had our ceremony/reception. All I had to do was sent Pallie, our wedding planner, photos of flowers I was envisioning & East End Flower Shop turned those into reality. I was so pleasantly impressed with how accurately they recreated the floral arrangements I had sent to Pallie, especially since I had to do everything long distance/via email & never saw any flowers in person prior to the day of. I had many compliments about how great the flowers looked from both the guests that attended the ceremony/reception & those that have seen the photos afterwards.

Linda · Married on 11/12/2016

We were able to arrange for my gorgeous bouquet to be sent via the ferry to St. John where we staying and pick it up at the dock. I had sent a photo of a bouquet I had seen online and I got exactly what I asked for! Bright, beautiful flowers for my beach wedding! Wonderful job and very easy to work with despite me changing my mind on how to pick it up more than once!

• Sarah

Sarah · Married on 11/11/2016

I used East End Flower Shop for my wedding on St. Thomas, and I couldn't have been happier with them. When I visited the island before my wedding for a planning trip, Ali took the time to come meet with me and go over the options and her recommendations. I was excited to learn that they could incorporate seashells into the bouquets, so I had them in all my bouquets. She sent a very detailed planning worksheet to me, which we traded back and forth over the months to fine tune my vision. I was very specific regarding the colors and shells to match my theme, and she was so accommodating and they turned out even better than I ever could have imagined. Everyone agreed that they were beautiful, bright, fresh, and beachy - just what I wanted! In fact, I put my bouquet in a champagne bucket of water right before I fell asleep after my wedding, and it looked great two days later when I used it again for a photo shoot on the beach.

As a side note, my Mom lives on the island and I have used East End several times to send her flowers for various occasions, and I have used others and my Mom has told me that the others aren't near as fresh or nice, so we now only use East End for all our floral needs in our family.

Lamara · Married on 08/12/2016

Thank you Ali and team at East End for making my flowers beautiful. They were exactly what I envisioned they would be! Thwy worked with me up until the day before the wedding. The flowers turned out beautiful and delivery was prompt! Thank you again!!

Melinda · Married on 07/09/2016

Amazingly beautiful bouquets, boutonnieres, and corsages. Excellent communication and flexibility.

lindsey · Married on 07/02/2016

Ali and her team were amazing to work with! She decorated for all 3 of my events during my wedding weekend and it went off without a hitch. The centerpieces she created were all themed perfectly; and the flowers for my wedding were absolutely gorgeous - my bouquet was the prettiest I have ever seen. She and her team worked hard to repurpose my flowers at the reception, which was at a completely different location, and deserve a huge round of applause. I would highly recommend Ali/East End for any occasion - she was great!

Christina · Married on 11/07/2015

Ali and her team were amazing! Ali was very professional and worked with me to make my vision become a reality. I was very detailed in what I wanted and she made every happen beautifully. I was supposed to have a wedding on the beach but a horrible storm moved in so she and her crew were very accommodating and set everything up indoors to look exactly how I imagined it on the beach minus the sand. I would strongly recommend her! Thank you Ali for creating the wedding of my dreams!

I sent a photo of a gazebo arrangement for our wedding at Frenchman's Reef. The arrangements delivered the day of was a spitting image. Thank you so much for the lovely posies.

• Wendy

Wendy · Married on 10/17/2015

My flowers came out exactly like the photo I sent and they were delivered to the hotel on time.

• User6119881 · 2+ years ago

East End Flower Shop did a perfect job with my flowers! I communicated my vision and ideas with them and they were completely helpful and did beautiful work. They added some touches that I hadn't even thought of and I love how all of the textures and colors came together.

Morgan · Married on 06/21/2015

Our flowers turned out PERFECT! They were just what I was envisioning and they really popped in our photos! Thank you!

Hazel · Married on 06/13/2015

East End Flower Shop created my wedding bouquet and they exceeded my expectations! We wanted something a little less traditional and they nailed it!! They were very easy to work with and everyone LOVED the flowers.

• Anita

Anita · Married on 05/23/2015

The East End Flower Shop did my wedding bouquet and it was amazing. I loved it and everyone thought it was so beautiful. The staff was very professional and easy to work with. I would definitely recommend them for any event.

Ashley · Married on 05/12/2015

Amazing flowers and exactly what I wanted! Although the hotel I was married at dealt with them directly, the quality of their product was gorgeous!

christy · Married on 04/29/2015

gorgeous flowers...absolutely stunning and delivered right to our villa...even flowers for our hair.. Highly recommend!

Kimi · Married on 03/11/2015

I absolutely LOVED the flowers that were chosen for my destination wedding on Magen's Bay. I couldn't have asked for a more beautiful arrangement. Thank you so much!

Emily · Married on 02/26/2015

East End Flower Shop is amazing- I worked with Ali, the shops owner and she was patient and helpful during the whole process. Julie was my wedding day florist, she made me a 54 foot garland runner with eucalyptus and Sahara roses and ranunculus and the outcome was stunning. I also got 5 small arrangements in mercury vases and another 12 foot garland runner for the bar and a bouquet that exceeded my expectations. Everything was just flawless. I got tons of compliments on the flowers. They were fresh and lush and I was so sad to part with them when I had to leave! I would highly recommend Ali and her team at East End Flower!