Earth Within Reviews

8 Reviews for Earth Within

• Sheyenne

Sheyenne · Getting married on 12/08/2020

Fantastic!

Melissa truly did an amazing job with our flowers. She has a great vision for all the arrangements she does. I gave her very basic guidelines for my flowers and she blew us away. Melissa is always prompt with her responses and very clear on pricing. We could not have picked a better person to do our arrangements and we were so happy to have a florist who used local flowers! Pick Earth Within Flowers for all your floral needs!

Sent on 03/07/2020
  • Kelly

Kelly Bulman · Married on 10/26/2019

Beautiful flowers and a beautiful person.

Melissa was a perfect fit for me and my wedding. She was a calming and inspiring presence thorough out my wedding planning and my wedding day.

She was very upfront from the beginning with pricing, providing me a detailed spreadsheet for pricing just days after initial meeting. Subsequent to any meeting following that, she would always send me an updated spreadsheet with pricing information and was always flexible to change to be within my budget. When you consider the time and effort it takes to create artwork, I feel it was money well spent - and my flowers were GORGEOUS.

I am not the most creative person, so I depended a lot on Melissa for her professional opinion regarding flowers and arrangements. She did a perfect job of taking my color palette and my vision for my wedding day and transforming that into beautiful arrangements for myself, my bridesmaids, my groomsmen, all of my tables, and beautiful foamless semi arches for my ceremony. I have extended family members who work as professional florists in South Florida (think Boca Raton and very high end engagements). They were also attendance at my wedding that day. They came up to me to specifically comment on how impressed they were by Melissa and how absolutely gorgeous they felt her flowers were, and how impressed they were with her floral design.

If you have seen any of her work you can clearly see how talented she is, and how lucky you would be to have such amazing work as part of your wedding day. I am only sad that I don’t live closer to Missoula so I could take part in more of her community workshops!

Sent on 02/06/2020
  • Maggie

Maggie · Married on 08/10/2019

Fairy-tale Flowers

Melissa at Earth Within Flowers is positively amazing! She took my clunky vision of what I wanted my flowers to look like and made magic happen! I really wanted dried flower bouquets and I cannot express how much I loved Melissa’s design. She incorporated all of my colors along with incorporating the Chico Hot Springs & Montana vibes! Her idea to have the men wear air plant bouts was incredible! They were the perfect addition to the men’s outfits. The flowers and set up that Melissa did for our arch was so much more than I could have dreamed up. BEAUTIFUL! My breath was taken away when I got to the field and saw it before I walked down the aisle. Lastly, Melissa came up with probably the best idea ever…I had a photo booth and she designed a dried flower backdrop. Let me tell you, it was a hit! The photo booth crew was blown away, I was blown away…it made our photo booth pictures perfect! I just can’t say enough about Melissa and her incredible talent!

Sent on 10/26/2019

Kat S. · Married on 03/08/2019

Beautiful Flowers, Great Experience

Melissa did a beautiful job arranging our flowers. Above all, I appreciated her calming and kind energy on our wedding day. By happenstance, she and my mom were the two people nearby to get me ready right before I walked down the aisle. Melissa took a few moments to fix up my dress and hair, and encouraged me to take a big breath and soak it all in right before I walked outside to the ceremony. She had the perfect energy and I am grateful that she was there to send me off! Her bouquet and arrangements were beautiful, delicate, and natural, and met all the design and color targets that we had discussed leading up to the event. She was flexible when we requested last minute changes and additions and was quick to respond to our emails. When planning our wedding, we focused on an event that was true to Montana yet filled with subtle, unique details that expressed our personalities and it was important to have flowers that aligned with this vision. Melissa’s work stood out as distinctive and she exceeded our expectations. We were extremely pleased with her work and she is deserving of our highest recommendation.

Sent on 02/02/2020

Britt · Married on 10/07/2018

I worked with Melissa on a DIY floral event. She was so easy to work with and provided us with beautiful flora and thorough instruction. She has the a calm and warming demeanor and I am so glad to have met her through this experience! Highly recommended.

Sent on 10/10/2018
  • Alissa

Alissa · Married on 10/01/2018

I'm so thankful that I found Melissa and Earth Within! Originally I wanted to get all my own flowers at the farmers market. I wanted them to be local and in season with a wildflower look. But when I went to talk to some of the vendors I found out most of their seasons end in September which wouldn't work for my October 1st wedding. That's when one of them recommended Melissa. She sources locally and in season, and knows way more about plants than I ever will! She was so quick to respond and has a lot of options to fit your budget and needs. I chose the DIY Bulk option to make my own centerpieces and she made it so easy! I got the exact look I wanted with all local flowers and I was very happy to not have to do all the legwork the Saturday before my wedding! At the last minute I decided to have her do my bouquet and our ceremony arch as well, and I'm SO GLAD I did! Melissa is great at what she does. She's so passionate about it, she accommodated last minute changes with a smile and she was such a pleasure to work with.

Sent on 10/13/2018

Taylore · Married on 09/20/2018

Flower Magic at our Wedding!

In deciding who to work with for our wedding flowers, It was important to me to try and source our flowers locally and Melissa has all of the hook-ups! Melissa is also incredibly skilled at getting to know YOU as well your vision and aesthetic for your wedding. The flowers that Melissa did for our wedding were beyond my vision— they were playful, whimsical, joyful, and full of vibrancy—which is just what my vision was and more! She is totally a flower magician, she communicates well, works with local farmers, and wants your day to gush with gorgeous flowers!

Sent on 10/19/2018
  • Taylor

Taylor L Morlan · Married on 12/10/2019

1.6
      1.0
      1.0

Wish I would have gone with anybody else.

Melissa was unprofessional from the start and not upfront about pricing. If you go with her you will get very overpriced subpar arrangements that will be delivered in ziplock's. Any run of the mill grocery store would been more professional and made better arrangements. Save yourself some hassle and find a different florist.

Sent on 12/28/2019

Earth Within's reply:

Hi Taylor,

I am very sorry to hear that you had a poor experience working with us. I am quite surprised to read your review given your excitement about the arrangements in person during the delivery process,. To clarify on pricing, during our initial meeting you’d requested bulk pricing for greenery for a do it yourself table option. Then when we spoke again later, you wished for me to provide the table greenery professionally which changed the price due to our time processing and arranging these. I recall your wish to stay within your budget and your surprise with the price increase, I know it can be difficult to understand pricing for flowers. I wished to be very clear on the professional price difference and provided a discount due to your disappointment while continuing to honor the initial DIY price. Additionally, we wrap our corsages and boutonnières in ziplock bags and paper towels and place them in a cooler to keep them hydrated during the delivery process. Thank you for your feedback here, we are certainly open to hearing your suggestions for a different presentation. This is simply our most practical behind-the-scenes option at this time. As far as the quality of arrangements, I personally thought the bouquets and arrangements were beautiful and actually included them in our Fall 2019 wedding recap blog found here: https://earthwithin.com/flower-diary-blog/ Again, I am very sorry to hear that your experience was sub par and led to this review. We are happy to discuss further over email or phone to help make things right.