Earth Within Reviews

Earth Within 5
  • Maggie

Maggie · Married on 08/10/2019

Fairy-tale Flowers

Melissa at Earth Within Flowers is positively amazing! She took my clunky vision of what I wanted my flowers to look like and made magic happen! I really wanted dried flower bouquets and I cannot express how much I loved Melissa’s design. She incorporated all of my colors along with incorporating the Chico Hot Springs & Montana vibes! Her idea to have the men wear air plant bouts was incredible! They were the perfect addition to the men’s outfits. The flowers and set up that Melissa did for our arch was so much more than I could have dreamed up. BEAUTIFUL! My breath was taken away when I got to the field and saw it before I walked down the aisle. Lastly, Melissa came up with probably the best idea ever…I had a photo booth and she designed a dried flower backdrop. Let me tell you, it was a hit! The photo booth crew was blown away, I was blown away…it made our photo booth pictures perfect! I just can’t say enough about Melissa and her incredible talent!

Earth Within 6
    Earth Within 18
    Earth Within 19
    Sent on 10/26/2019

Britt · Married on 10/07/2018

I worked with Melissa on a DIY floral event. She was so easy to work with and provided us with beautiful flora and thorough instruction. She has the a calm and warming demeanor and I am so glad to have met her through this experience! Highly recommended.

Earth Within 20
    Earth Within 21
    Sent on 10/10/2018
  • Alissa

Alissa · Married on 10/01/2018

I'm so thankful that I found Melissa and Earth Within! Originally I wanted to get all my own flowers at the farmers market. I wanted them to be local and in season with a wildflower look. But when I went to talk to some of the vendors I found out most of their seasons end in September which wouldn't work for my October 1st wedding. That's when one of them recommended Melissa. She sources locally and in season, and knows way more about plants than I ever will! She was so quick to respond and has a lot of options to fit your budget and needs. I chose the DIY Bulk option to make my own centerpieces and she made it so easy! I got the exact look I wanted with all local flowers and I was very happy to not have to do all the legwork the Saturday before my wedding! At the last minute I decided to have her do my bouquet and our ceremony arch as well, and I'm SO GLAD I did! Melissa is great at what she does. She's so passionate about it, she accommodated last minute changes with a smile and she was such a pleasure to work with.

Earth Within 22
    Earth Within 30
    Earth Within 31
    Sent on 10/13/2018

Taylore · Married on 09/20/2018

Flower Magic at our Wedding!

In deciding who to work with for our wedding flowers, It was important to me to try and source our flowers locally and Melissa has all of the hook-ups! Melissa is also incredibly skilled at getting to know YOU as well your vision and aesthetic for your wedding. The flowers that Melissa did for our wedding were beyond my vision— they were playful, whimsical, joyful, and full of vibrancy—which is just what my vision was and more! She is totally a flower magician, she communicates well, works with local farmers, and wants your day to gush with gorgeous flowers!

Sent on 10/19/2018