Earth Blossoms Reviews

Earth Blossoms 5
Earth Blossoms 6
Earth Blossoms 7

Erica · Married on 06/19/2015

Absolutely amazing!! Noreen at Earth Blossoms was so great to work with; she was very organized and efficient. She made our dreams come to life; the flowers arrangements that she created were more beautiful than I ever could have imagines. She lined the aisle of our ceremony with white rose pedals and put white and gold bows on the chairs. There were floral arrangements on every cocktail table, which was such a nice touch. The corsages and boutonnieres for our family members and groomsmen were perfect. My bridesmaid bouquets were amazing and my bouquet was more beautiful than I ever could have imagined. It was so full and the flowers were so pretty. She added just the right amount of bling to all our bouquets, which was exactly what we wanted. I don't even know where to start with the centerpieces; they were absolutely amazing and so gorgeous!! Everything I could have ever wanted. We received so many compliments about the flowers and centerpieces, guests were raving about how beautiful they were and so were we. We could not believe it!! We are so beyond happy with they way everything turned out and Noreen provided us with the most beautiful flowers we could have ever imagine. We gave her pictures from Pintrest and she brought them to life. She is so talented and amazing to work with. We would definitely recommend her to anyone looking for beautiful and elegant floral arrangements. She literally took care of everything, when we got to the venue she had everything already set up, all of our bouquets and boutonnieres ready to go and made sure that we were all set with everything. She truly is amazing and so talented. We are so happy and thankful that she was able to provide the flowers for our special day, she made it so beautiful and we couldn't be happier. Thank you so much for everything Noreen!!!

Sent on 09/07/2015
  • User5193658 · 2+ years ago

I seriously can't say enough wonderful things about Noreen and the Earth Blossoms team!! I truly believe that Noreen is the most talented florist in Connecticut. Her portfolio of work speaks for itself - every arrangement is unique, complex and sophisticated. But what really sets Earth Blossoms above all the rest is the quality of service. We were absolutely blown away by Noreen's patience, thoughtfulness, expertise, flexibility in terms of our budget, and responsiveness from the very beginning to the very end. She is an absolute sweetheart!

The end result took my breath away. The flowers at our wedding were STUNNING. Seriously, STUNNING. Our wedding was three months ago and I'm still receiving compliments from our guests. I was hoping for romantic and earthy looking florals - and Noreen knocked it out of the park. The flowers exceeded all of my hopes and expectations! My husband and I have strong ties to Australia and Noreen thoughtfully incorporated beautiful Australian ferns into the arrangements. She really goes above and beyond to make you feel like your wedding is her top priority.

Choosing to work with Noreen was the best decision we made! I wholeheartedly and enthusiastically recommend Earth Blossoms. If I could give her more than five stars I certainly would!

Sent on 08/22/2015

My sister used Earth Blossoms 1 year ago and I knew I wanted to as well-- this was the first thing I booked after my venue! Absolutely beautiful work with great attention to detail. Noreen incorporated all the requests I had and put her own creativity into it to create a soft but colorful palette for my spring wedding. I could focus on other things knowing she would turn my ideas into something beautiful. The bridal bouquets were truly stunning and just what I was looking for and the table centerpieces were equally beautiful. I found the pricing to be very fair and I think the value was excellent. I was able to make changes to my order up until the flowers were ordered and everything was seamless. Highly recommended; book early!

Sent on 06/09/2015

Cara · Married on 11/15/2014

We had the BEST experience working with Noreen and Earth Blossoms! From the very first time we spoke, Noreen was so incredibly responsive and helpful through the whole planning process. She always responded so quickly to emails and was so helpful in answering my questions and bringing our arrangement ideas to life. The arrangements she put together for our mid-November wedding were absolutely stunning – they were a dream come true! I never could have imagined flowers more beautiful or perfect for our venue – she did an incredible job incorporating all of our requests and making the perfect arrangements for the space. We had so many guests mention that the flowers were amazing and ask where they were from. Throughout the entire process and on the day of I was so impressed with Noreen’s professionalism – she was so reliable, so friendly, and so incredibly talented. We could never have asked for a more perfect florist to work with and can’t recommend her enough!

Sent on 01/08/2015

Kristin · Married on 11/02/2014

Noreen from Earth Blossoms was absolutely incredible!! She was very attentive, responsive, professional, and patient. She is a true artist and does absolutely beautiful work! We had multiple meetings together during which she never rushed- she always made me feel very important and was always very thorough, making sure she understood what I wanted and that I was happy. She created the most beautiful bouquets and arrangements for our wedding! Honestly, they were even more beautiful than I imagined!! She knew my favorite flower was the peony and despite the fact that they can be difficult to get in the fall she was able to surprise me and put a few in my bouquet! It was those special touches like that that made everything even more special and wonderful. My bridal bouquet was breathtaking!! She delivered everything personally and even put fresh flowers on our wedding cake. She exceeded every hope and expectation I had and I am so thankful she created our beautiful wedding floral arrangements.

Sent on 11/19/2014

Betsey · Married on 11/01/2014

Thrilled with Noreen Saska of Earth Blossoms in Harwinton! She is a true artist. The flowers for my daughter's wedding at Eolia Mansion in Waterford, CT on 11/1/2014 were EXQUISITE.

My daughter had purchased metal spheres to use as centerpieces, and Noreen was all in, bringing her art and enthusiasm to make mini botanical gardens out of each one! Despite that she does flowers for people day in and day out, Noreen brings a fresh eye and excitement to each project, and understands that she is an important component of her clients' very important day.

If you choose Earth Blossoms, you won't be disappointed! In addition to being artistic and professional, Noreen is a lovely person, and delightful to work with!

Betsey Thompson, Glastonbury, CT

Sent on 02/05/2015

Kate · Married on 10/25/2014

I couldn't be happier that we worked with Noreen for our wedding flowers! She really made my vision come to life, and was an absolute pleasure to work with during the planning process. She is a true artist, and I would recommend her to everyone!

Sent on 11/03/2014

Stephanie · Married on 10/18/2014

Earth Blosssoms Flowers was fantastic. We had a conversation with Noreen and she took what we had told her about what we were looking for and she ran with it. The center pieces took our venue from beautiful to take your breath away. Please feel free to email me if you have questions.

Sent on 11/03/2014

Janet · Married on 10/12/2014

Noreen was wonderful to work with and our flowers were everything we had hoped for and more! We were not quite sure what we wanted but we had a theme and some ideas and Noreen was able to create the perfect arrangements for us. After meeting her we had no worries that everything would be beautiful. She is truly and artist! - Janet and James Leathem.

Sent on 11/22/2014

vanna · Married on 09/27/2014

Noreen was just wonderful from the first day I met her. She knew my vision and made it happen for our day! I can't wait to use her again!

Sent on 10/05/2014

Laura · Married on 09/26/2014

Noreen provided the most beautiful flowers ever seen. She followed my daughters requests to the letter and added her own creative knowledge. She "got" our vision for the wedding at Eolia mansion in Waterford CT. We were absolutely blown away by her bouquets and arrangements and by the subtle peach and pink roses on the cake. I would recommend Earth Blossoms highly with no reservations whatsoever. She arrived at the venue early ready to decorate and provided the right classy embellishments to our tables and bridal,party.

Sent on 09/28/2014

Absolutely amazing! Recommend her to anyone with any budget and any event!

Sent on 09/11/2014

Rachel · Married on 08/08/2014

There are no words to describe how thankful I am for Noreen. When my MIL and I went to visit her I had a very general sense of what I wanted - pinks and whites and simple...but was hung up on what I would do with a giant fireplace at my venue. I hadn't found anything that seemed quite right. Noreen suggested a babies breath garland with string lights - and I fell in love! We talked at length about different options for flowers to use in the arrangements - but I left it very much up to her. She was so easy to talk to and had such a beautiful vision of everything I felt comfortable she understood what I was looking for.

Noreen was AMAZING with communication - a little thing that makes a BIG difference when you are juggling emails and phone calls with a million different vendors. She was always fast to respond and happy to help - I threw a few last minute thoughts her way and she ran with them perfectly.

The day of the wedding everything literally took my breath away - it was better than I could have imagined! I had been so calm and collected - and when I walked in and saw all of the bouquets, I literally cried. They were stunning!! She was so easy to work with that day - she came early to get us our flowers, than came back to set up the rest of the room. I had asked for all of the table centerpieces to be slightly varied, and she made them the prettiest mixes of whites and pinks you can imagine. The babies breath garland was the perfect way to soften up the giant fireplace in a way that was simple and unique.

I couldn't hug Noreen enough times!!! She does beautiful work and is so so easy to work with - you won't go wrong!

Sent on 08/24/2014

Noreen was so easy to work with and created beautiful floral arrangements for my wedding. She was the one vendor I had that I was able to describe what I wanted (and I was very picky with my vendors), and she executed as I expected and more. A lot of wedding vendors run like a "factory" and don't really listen to what you are saying sometimes, but Noreen takes in everything her clients ask of her. She is always very calm which also made the whole process easy and stress free. I would highly recommend. Thanks Noreen!

Sent on 07/14/2014

Megan · Married on 07/11/2014

My husband and I couldn't have asked for a better florist! The flowers that Noreen created were absolutely stunning, and we received so many compliments on them. Noreen was so easy to work with, and really understood our style.

Sent on 08/24/2014

jessica · Married on 06/26/2014

Amazing, amazing amazing. Noreen was super friendly and intuitive from beginning to end of my June wedding planning. She really listened to what I wanted (even if I wasn't quite sure..) and put her own expert spin on it. The flowers were wonderful! From the cake, to the bouquets, kissing balls to centerpieces, I've never seen more beautiful arrangements. I am so lucky to have found her! I would highly recommend her to ANYONE. Thanks for everything Noreen!

Sent on 09/01/2011
  • Teresa

Teresa · Married on 06/14/2014

I can't say enough about what a great florist Noreen is and how talented she is! She can do anything you want with flowers. I had an idea of what types of flowers I wanted for the bouquets and what I wanted for centerpieces but she helped me narrow everything down, decide what would look best together and the end result blew me away. I can't even describe how gorgeous my bouquet and my BM bouquets were, and the ceremony and reception flowers were phenomenal. I booked her over a year in advance and she was always quick to answer emails, talk through ideas with me, and the look I wanted for my wedding - even details that weren't 100% flower related. She was also very conscious of my budget as we were discussing our plans. She made sure the whole look I wanted came together and I got so many compliments on the flowers. Any idea you bring to her she could pull off, and if you aren't sure what you want she'll help you figure that out too. She will make sure your wedding flowers are incredible - I HIGHLY recommend Earth Blossoms, you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 07/01/2014

I can't say enough positive things about working with Noreen for my flowers. From our first meeting, I knew I liked her. I had little direction when it came to my flowers, and she was able to take my vision and make it into exactly what I wanted. The bouquets were beautiful, and she nailed all of the details. The color palette was perfect. We received so many compliments on our flowers in general, and out large centerpieces were an impressive sight. People were able to take them home, and they looked beautiful for days following the wedding.
    Noreen herself, has a smooth, calm demeanor. She pays attention to detail. I exchanged countless emails with her, and she was open to feedback and ascertained that all of the details were correct. She was very quick to respond for all correspondence. When she arrived on the wedding day to deliver the personal flowers at the hotel, I could see the pride she takes in her work. She was timely in delivering flowers to us, decorating the church, and then setting up the reception flowers.
    I would definitely recommend her for anyone who is looking for a florist who is kind, personable, talented, and excellent at her trade.

Sent on 06/01/2014

Rachel · Married on 04/05/2014

Noreen is phenomenal! Her work is beautiful and goes above and beyond any expectation you have of her. She takes whatever you bring to her and embellishes and really pulls all the tiny details together for you in floral arrangement, chuppah decor, bouquets, boutonnieres, and corsages. She threw in a number of items to go above and beyond what we decided upon to work with our budget and make our wedding beautiful and special. We also had her design floral arrangements for my bridal shower and corsages for our shower. She coordinated well with our other vendors, and I highly recommend her for any event you want to make even more special!!

Sent on 04/12/2014

Our wedding was October 26. From our first meeting with Noreen, we knew she was going to deliver the most beautiful product. We had Earth Blossoms provide all the bouquets, boutineers, and the foyer centerpiece. I was looking for a colorful bouquet that reflected all of the colors and textures of fall (instead of a one color one flower bouquet) and that's what she did. I highly recommend taking a look at the Earth Blossoms Flowers facebook page to see some of her examples and to learn more about Noreen if you're interested. She was a pleasure to work with and I know my family and I will work with her in the future for other events. Thank you!

Sent on 10/30/2013

Cooper · Married on 10/26/2013

I can't say enough good things about Noreen at Earth Blossoms. I was one of those brides who went way too far down the wrong road with another florist so by the time I sat down with Noreen, I was highly stressed about what I was going to end up with. I also had a mismatched bridal party so the flowers had the extra role of pulling the entire picture together. The moment I met Noreen, I felt calm because she was calm and she made it all so easy. I had maybe three colors to show her of my bridesmaids dresses (another story) and described the rest but she nailed it. The bouquets were stunning and made my entire bridal party look like part of a beautiful floral picture. She was the calm in the storm of my very last minute order. She is generous, professional, kind and so very very very good at what she does. You could not be in better hands.

Sent on 11/06/2013

People are STILL talking about these flowers -- they were truly the most beautiful flowers I have ever seen.

Noreen was so easy going, helpful, patient, punctual, honest & creative. She listened to my very basic idea of what I wanted (simple wildflowers in a variety of colors) & she immediately understood exactly what I wanted & what would work best for my wedding.

Noreen was patient, even with a few last minute changes, and remained calm, no matter what I threw at her (a trait that I truly needed in that last week before the wedding)!

All of the arrangements were slightly different, which made them even more unique & special. They were SO fresh & looked to be at their peak. The flowers lasted incredibly well too -- several people brought flowers home afterwards & the arrangements lasted more than two weeks & still looked fabulous.

Even Noreen's pictures were amazing -- she took a few quick photos of the flower arrangements she placed on the chairs on the beach & honestly, these photos are worlds better than my professional photographer's photos!

Noreen at Earth Blossoms Flowers is a GEM. Trust me ladies -- she will make your wedding the most beautiful day imaginable. She is a sweet & honest woman who clearly loves what she does & is truly an artist. She is accommodating, patient & trustworthy. She was a pleasure to work with & I will recommend her to ANYONE who will listen :-)

Lastly, her prices are truly competitive -- she is very open about various costs, and her estimates & final price came out to be quite a bit less than some others in the area. She works with you to get the most from your budget, while always respecting your numbers -- there's no "oh, you need to spend $3K to make this a beautiful wedding" BS like some vendors tried. Her prices are fair & you get a HUGE value for the money spent.

Sent on 12/18/2013

Noreen was amazing! I would rate her quality of service exceptional. She worked with me to create beautiful vintage bouquets of succulents. She also hand crafted my flower girl basket. Great!

Sent on 10/29/2013

Nevada · Married on 09/15/2013

Earth Blossoms was the florist for my engagement party on our family farm last weekend. I loved collaborating with Noreen and her knowledge of what would work best was really helpful. I was so pleased with the end result. On event day the arrangements were as I had imagined but better! She also constructed a gorgeous flower crown for my hair - it was so incredibly beautiful. Noreen's aesthetic perfectly played up the beauty of our rustic backyard celebration. Thank you so much.

Sent on 09/23/2013

Kara · Married on 08/24/2013

While planning a wedding you deal with many vendors but I can say that Noreen from Earth Blossoms was by far the most pleasant, creative, organized and her work was absolutely outstanding. From my first visit she understood my vision and helped me to plan exactly what I was looking for. When I walked into my venue, The Society Room in Hartford CT I was blown away when I say my centerpieces. She truly is a talented florist and my husband and I greatly appreciated all her assistance through this process. Never once did I need to check in and remind her of anything because she was always ahead of the game. From the church set up to the venue she had it all under control and executed exactly what we were looking for! She was an absolute pleasure to work with and I would HIGHLY recommend her to all our friends and family.

Sent on 09/15/2013