Earnest Bee Calligraphy + Design Reviews

9 | Maynard, MA

9 Reviews for Earnest Bee Calligraphy + Design

Jennifer · Married on 08/19/2017

I loved working with Samantha - she is a talented artist, kind and thoughtful, and always prompt in her communications.
    I absolutely loved the invitation suite Samantha created for my daughters wedding!

Sent on 11/22/2017

Annie · Married on 06/10/2017

I would recommend Earnest Bee Calligraphy to anyone that asked! We originally found Earnest Bee when we fell in love with some of her designs we found on Pinterest. I have gotten so much amazing feedback on our custom invitations! I worked with Samantha to create the perfect invitations to tie in our venue, personalities, and theme for the wedding. She allowed me to customize and choose anything we wanted to: the design, colors, fonts, envelope, etc. and gave awesome and very creative suggestions along the way. Samantha has been one of the most "on top of it" vendors I have worked with throughout the entire planning process, which was a huge breath of fresh air during a stressful time. She gave us the perfect balance of guidance and freedom with our design, and we couldn’t be happier with the result!

Sent on 03/15/2017

Sara · Married on 11/04/2016

Samantha was more than amazing!! She took such an interest in who WE were to make our invitations a reflection of US. Her attention to detail is amazing and she made the entire process stress free and fun! I have had so many complements on how perfect and beautiful our invitations are and how they have set the tone for the entire wedding! Thank you again Samantha for everything!

Sent on 10/06/2016

Crystal · Married on 11/01/2016

Funny story... I actually met Samantha on the train... she was working on some sketches when I told her that I had recently put together save the dates for myself and writing out all of the addresses was kind of painful and unimpressed with my own work I planned on finding a calligrapher to write out the addresses on the invitations. We got into wedding chat as I learned that she was also planning a wedding and finally that she was a stationer and calligrapher. She shared her card and I knew I wanted to meet with her to see what sort of one of a kind creation she would come up with. Samantha listened and took the million ideas I pinned and streamlined and foscused my style. She really did a phenomenal job with creating a suite that was uniquely my husband and I. With my crazy military life, Sam was accomdating and even Face timed me when we were coming up on deadlines and I could not meet face to face. She was patient with allowing to FaceTime in my husband who was in Arizona and with my random changes of heart with a few things. If you want to feel like a friend and create a a suite that matches you then please contact Samantha. I could not be happier with our invitations.

Sent on 11/15/2016

Kristin · Married on 10/01/2016

It was such a pleasure working with Samantha of Earnest Bee! As a wedding planner, I will continue to turn to Samantha for her exceptional talent, great communication, quick turnaround, and wonderful personality. Thanks so much for a flawless experience!

Sent on 10/11/2016

Andrea · Married on 08/26/2016

Samantha does beautiful work! She gave me several options on styles and colors. The came out perfect and she did everything so quickly. Samantha was also willing to meet me at work to pick up my envelops. She also created a return address stamp for us that we use all the time! I couldn't be more thankful for all her help and work. If I ever have a another big event I will be using her again. Highly recommended.

Sent on 10/06/2016

Esther · Married on 07/28/2016

Samantha is great and extremely flexible in making sure everything is to your liking. I called her last minute to do a mirror guest list for a wedding, she willing to give me advice on what type of mirror to get and was finished it within a few days before the wedding. Very talented!

Sent on 09/29/2016

Rinita · Married on 06/25/2016

My invitation suite is spectacular! Samantha went above and beyond to create a beautiful, cohesive set of invites. I had done significant research about what I wanted my invites to look like, but wasn't yet set on a theme. Samantha was able to read my mind and custom create the invite design. For me, this meant that she drew a henna pattern with our hidden initials. She put together gorgeous invites with gold foil and matching inserts. She did the calligraphy on all of our invites, stamp embossed our return addressing, hand numbered the RSVP inserts, and selected matching postage stamps. We even got to keep the return address stamp! She showed me many of her calligraphy styles, they were all clean and elegant. We were able to find postage stamps to fit our wedding theme as well! Communication was excellent- all emails were addressed within hours. Samantha is very creative and found ways to help me stick to my budget. I was lucky to find such a thoughtful stationer! If you'd like to see pictures feel free to contact me at rzst2016*at*gmail.com

Sent on 03/04/2016

Jessica · Married on 04/25/2015

So wonderfully easy to work with! Brought my ideas to life and we were so pleased with our final result. Thank you so very much!

Sent on 11/16/2016