EarlyWorks Family of Museums Reviews

EarlyWorks Family of Museums 6
EarlyWorks Family of Museums 7

Jenny Pennington · Married on 10/11/2019

Beautiful venue

I love the Roundhouse! It has such a magical feel for a wedding. Everyone I worked with was very helpful and everything went as planned. I would definitely recommend the Roundhouse to anyone!

Sent on 10/15/2019
  • Michelle

Michelle · Married on 06/06/2019

The Roundhouse is the way to go!

Earlyworks has a few different options of venues you can hold your wedding, but hands down the Roundhouse is the way to go!
    I couldn’t imagine having had my wedding anywhere else now that I had it at the Roundhouse. It was so reasonably priced and GORGEOUS. I was concerned about being able to set up the day before, but they worked with us and our other vendors so well. Ryann was a doll, she was so patient with my husband and I as we were planning the wedding and going to school full time and working.
    With the right flowers and decorations, it was easily the prettiest wedding venue I’d ever seen. We used it for both our ceremony and reception all indoors in June and it was perfect!
    It was so easy to get started, I just looked at their website and made a phone call and they set me right up! And it was so affordable compared to all the other options!

Sent on 08/01/2019
    EarlyWorks Family of Museums 19
  • Alexandra

Alexandra · Married on 03/23/2019

Beautiful!

We chose the Roundhouse Depot as our wedding and reception venue. It was so amazing to have a space that could be transformed into our vision. Our point of contact for the venue was very attentive and everything went so well the day of the wedding. I would definitely recommend this venue.

Sent on 04/12/2019
    EarlyWorks Family of Museums 31
    EarlyWorks Family of Museums 32
  • Rachel

Rachel · Married on 09/16/2017

The Roundhouse was excellent location for our wedding reception! The price was just right for such a LARGE venue. They are flexible and easy to get in touch with. Katie Martin was wonderful to work with! She provided us with a clear understanding of rules, provided items (chairs, tables, etc), and what areas/times came with our rental contract. I loved working with them and loved having a blank canvas of a venue to decorate! You can't beat this location in downtown Huntsville if you're looking for a large industrial/rustic backdrop for your event. Thanks, EarlyWorks team!

Sent on 10/10/2017
    EarlyWorks Family of Museums 33
    EarlyWorks Family of Museums 34

Courtney · Married on 06/06/2015

We had our reception at the EarlyWorks Children's Museum. We were in the grand ballroom with the patio, but we also opened the entire museum for our guests. This was a huge hit for the children and adults. The museum helps bring the history of Alabama alive. Prices were very reasonable. The staff was a joy to work with on a very big and hectic day. Tables and chairs were included in the rental cost which is huge for any budget. My guests are still talking about our special day months after it has passed.

Sent on 10/19/2015

Jenna · Married on 10/02/2016

We used the Roundhouse for our wedding and reception venues combined and it was really lovely and very spacious. The staff was friendly and helpful and there weren't any weird rules or anything. All the natural lighting was gorgeous and it was a great temperature inside as well. A little expensive, but still absolutely great.

Sent on 02/16/2017

JULISA · Married on 12/09/2017

3.0

The grand hall was beautiful! I loved the pricing and overall had a great experience with the staff and team!

Sent on 12/14/2017

Theresa · Married on 07/28/2012

3.6
      2.5
      2.5

Wonderful room for a large reception. Communication with leasing agency (Early Works) difficult at times. Reasonably priced.

Sent on 08/22/2012