Early Inn at the Grove Reviews

5 Reviews for Early Inn at the Grove

Early Inn at the Grove 1
Early Inn at the Grove 2

Molly · Married on 06/02/2018

Hunter and I had an absolutely beautiful wedding here. Between the food, service, and naturally beautiful setting our wedding was a dream come true! It was awesome having Jill Corey as the wedding coordinator she was wonderful help and we were so glad she was a part of the awesome package at the Early Inn. Jill is wonderful at making the whole family relaxed, beyond happy, and focused on having the time of their lives on their wedding day. I highly recommend a wedding here and a reception and brunch. The venue is absolutely gorgeous and what’s been done to the interior and exterior looks like a million bucks!!! I literally had the time of my life and was the happiest bride in the world. Five stars all the way and I highly recommend the Early Inn venue for weddings, a weekend of relaxing and just about everything! You’ll freaking love it! They have a wonderful crew. Also Jill’s friend Cierra Phillipe is amazing at hair and it was super convenient having her do my hair at Trendz on the wedding day. All in all it’s a great package and center stage catering will BLOW YOUR MIND with the food! Everyone at my wedding was drooling non stop ! Thank y’all for helping us have the best wedding ever !!!

Sent on 07/23/2018

Kelly · Married on 06/02/2018

I worked with the Early Inn as a wedding photographer for a wedding this past June. I had a wonderful experience with the staff! They were accommodating and easy to work with. Communication before the event was smooth and responses were quick and concise. The property was beautiful and provided lots of options in terms of photos. I would love to work with them again!

Sent on 09/19/2018

Mary · Married on 12/30/2017

I cannot say enough about Jillian and do her justice for all she did to help make Megan and Michael’s wedding day perfect. I first contacted Jillian at the end of October about serving as our day-of coordinator for my daughter’s Dec. 30 wedding in Blacksburg. Her immediate response to my inquiry was indicative of the service she provides. Jillian is a consummate professional with an eye for detail, for everything from helping establish a timeline for the evening to using her artistic eye and taking our decorating ideas and running with them to create the festive and romantic atmosphere we desired. My husband and I were able to relax and enjoy the reception with our guests knowing that Jillian was handling all those little things that pop up so we didn’t have to. She was always on the move throughout the evening to be certain that everything ran smoothly. She coordinated with all of our vendors to be certain that the reception schedule went as planned. The morning after our event, we were in awe of the clean-up and organization of all our decorations and supplies. She handled everything in a very personal and professional manner. Jillian is charming, personable and just plain amazing to work with. I highly recommend Jillian and her event planning services to anyone who wants to relax and enjoy their event!

Sent on 01/06/2018

Jordan · Married on 09/24/2016

My husband, Michael, and I had our wedding in September of 2016 at the Early Inn and it was fantastic! We were one of the first weddings that they held there. They now have a different set of staff who help to operate weddings and such than they did when we had our wedding. But regardless of that, the Early Inn was a great option for us as we wanted to have everything in one place. We rented out the bed and breakfast for the entire weekend, it made getting everything ready so easy! They served us breakfast each morning and snacks on the day of the wedding and made sure that everything ran smoothly. I would definitely recommend this venue!

Early Inn at the Grove 3
    Early Inn at the Grove 4
    Sent on 03/20/2018
  • I

Irene · Married on 05/19/2018

The staff and management were top notch. They were all very helpful with planning our wedding and extremely flexible with last minute changes due to weather. Many of our guests voiced favorable comments regarding the on site catering, efficiency and friendliness of the staff and their overall positive experience. We are very happy with our choice of venue and highly recommend this venue for a wedding.

Sent on 05/21/2018