Ear Candy Events Reviews

Ear Candy Events 2
Ear Candy Events 3
  • Whitney

Whitney Ballard · Married on 12/28/2018

Christo was extremely professional and helpful, he took the time to sit down and meet with us prior to the ceremony to discuss everything. Excellent!!

Christo was very attentive and professional. He met with us prior to the ceremony and went over all of the details. My wife and I are extremely satisfied with the work he did, the wedding went perfectly and I feel without his services it wouldn’t have turned out as well. Thanks again Christo!!!

Sent on 04/24/2019
  • Obtaining

Obtaining Life · Married on 07/11/2018

Top notch DJ/MC

Christo is one of the greatest MC’s for a wedding I have ever heard! He is creative, quick, and extremely entertaining. Our ceremony was flawless, and the music was just as good. He kept the party going with great music and a great sound system and presentation - lights, lasers, projection, the works!! Highly recommended!!!!!

Ear Candy Events's reply:

Thank you for the awesome review Zac. We turned that dancefloor into a real nightclub. Your guests were wild :-D
  • Z

Zach Green · Married on 06/25/2017

Great music! Great energy! Perfect atmosphere

We had a great experience working with Chris! Our wedding would not have been what it was with out him. He was very professional and kept the energy where it needed to be through the whole event. We had many of our guests young and old tell us it was the funnest wedding they had ever been to. We have Ear Candy Events to thank for it all! Highly recommended!

Sent on 04/23/2019

Ear Candy Events's reply:

It was a real pleasure to help you and Andi make the night what it was. The truth is, you guys did a fantastic job putting on one of the most beautiful weddings I have ever seen. Kudos!
  • Samantha

Samantha Hudon · Married on 06/17/2017

Kept everyone smiling and dancing

I hired Christo thinking he is just another DJ there to play music and make announcements. That's all I had experienced before at the few weddings I had attended prior. Little did I know what a DJ/MC could be. He tastefully fit in our guest's request and worked the microphone like a pro all while wearing a big smile. Our wedding exceeded my expectations and a huge part of that was because of Christo. I would gladly hire him again for another event.

Sent on 10/24/2018

Ear Candy Events's reply:

Thank you for such kind words Samantha, it was truly a pleasure to share your big day with you. Congratulations again :-)

Amanda Nash · Married on 04/02/2016

Dance Party Wedding

Chris is an amazing Dj! He knows how to start the party and keep everyone dancing! He lively personality and skills made my wedding day! Without him it would have just been another wedding! If you want to have fun, dance, and not stress about the music then he is your guy!

Ear Candy Events 4
    Ear Candy Events 5
    Ear Candy Events 6

Ear Candy Events's reply:

Great photos from a great evening. Thank you for letting me take part in your special night Amanda!

Kimberly Klusman · Married on 01/05/2019

Fantastic!

Ear Candy has the most up to date equipment and Christo is the nicest most easy going person to work with.

Ear Candy Events's reply:

Kimberly, you were truly a pleasure to work with I would do it again in a heartbeat. I want to wish you all the best in your future.

Derek Nelson · Married on 08/02/2019

DJ Ear Candy

Ear Candy was wonderful and helped make our night magical and fun

Sent on 08/21/2019