The Golf Club at Eagle Pointe Reviews

The Golf Club at Eagle Pointe 4
The Golf Club at Eagle Pointe 5

Marlo Bowlen · Getting married on 10/03/2020

Exceptional!

Very pleased with the food and presentation and most of all Belinda's helpfulness and knowledge. She helped make my sister's 50th birthday party a huge success. Thanks Belinda!

Sent on 10/01/2019
  • Kimberly

Kimberly · Married on 08/10/2019

My overall experience with Belinda and Eagle Pointe was excellent

Belinda did an awesome job on my wedding and reception. The food was very good and her staff was friendly. It was nice knowing that everything was taken care of and I could enjoy the evening. I highly recommend her services to anyone! Eagle Pointe was a beautiful place to have my dream wedding, I am very happy with the outcome and so were all of my guests.

The Golf Club at Eagle Pointe 6
    The Golf Club at Eagle Pointe 11
    The Golf Club at Eagle Pointe 12
    Sent on 08/19/2019

Lindsey · Married on 10/08/2016

Looking for a beautiful, affordable, accommodating venue with amazing staff, food, and views? Look no further than Eagle Pointe! Jacob and Ellyn were very helpful in listening to our ideas and helping plan our dream wedding. The location is perfect for Bloomington lovers (15 minutes from campus) and offers multiple options for venue/reception site. The staff is extremely helpful with set up/tear down of ceremony site and did an excellent job of catering/bartending. We loved our experience with Eagle Pointe and can only give compliments!

Sent on 11/03/2016

The Golf Club at Eagle Pointe's reply:

Thank you so much for your positive comments, Lindsey! It was a pleasure working with you and Cory. If there is anything at all that we can do for you down the road, please don't hesitate to ask. And again, congratulations to both of you!

Katie · Married on 09/20/2014

I have a special place in my heart for the catering staff at Eagle Pointe! I couldn't have asked for a better meal with my guests. Jake and staff are so flexible, they will customize and menu for you. Their uniqueness and creativeness are worth the price. Plus, they even traveled and hour and a half to our venue. They also provided silverware and linen napkins for our tables.

Sent on 10/02/2014
  • User3207049 · 2+ years ago

Jacob and the rest of the staff at Ealge Pointe were wonderful to work with! They were reasonably priced and very professional! They made our wedding day absolutly perfect and stress free! I would highly recommend getting married there! :)

Sent on 04/19/2013

Stephanie · Married on 10/03/2009

Jacob and the entire staff at Eagle Pointe were absolutely wonderful! They started working with us a year prior to the wedding and were always quick with the responses. Our venues were gorgeous, and the food we requested was outstanding! If you're thinking of having your special day at Eagle Pointe, do yourself a favor and book it!! They took care of everything; I even had my bridal shower there! Eagle Pointe, you guys are awesome! Thanks again Jacob!!

Sent on 10/21/2010

Valerie · Married on 04/28/2007

We had an incredibly beautiful and very memorable day thanks to everyone at Eagle Pointe. We would reccomend this vendor over any other in Bloomington.

Sent on 01/27/2008
  • Elizabeth

Elizabeth Krzesniak · Married on 05/10/2019

Good experience

Eagle Pointe is a large-scale venue, with multiple rooms and areas to consider. My wedding consisted of two rooms, plus an additional outdoor bar. With that much space comes additional planning. I was very pleased with the end result, and appreciate the staff's hard work and coordination.

Sent on 10/17/2019

Courtney Spence · Married on 09/28/2019

1.0

Alright, wish Belinda was there from the beginning

Venue was nice considering they are redoing some things. There was a switch of event planners a month before my wedding. They had no information including contract from original planner which was very unprofessional. No one seemed to know who was in charge or who to get answers from, very frustrating to deal with weeks leading up to your wedding. Turn over rate is extremely high as well. The new planner Belinda was amazing though! If they hadn’t hired her who knows what would have happened during my last few weeks dealing with them. The place is an awesome place for a wedding they just need more organization. Hopefully with adding Belinda to the team she can put together something for them to better situate themselves. Again can’t speak highly enough of Belinda, she is highly qualified and has years of experience. She was what made our experience not as bad.

Sent on 10/23/2019

Bobby Duvall. · Married on 08/03/2019

1.4
      2.0
      2.0
      1.0

Great venue, Terrible event organizers.

The only saving grace was the caterer that was eventually brought in. She saved the day literally. Acted as a go between for us and eagle pointe and did a superb job with everything even though she came in towards the end. I would highly recomend her, however, stay as far from eagle pointe as possible. They were the least professional organization I could imagine

Sent on 08/25/2019