Eagle Oaks Golf & Country Club Reviews

114 | Farmingdale, NJ

114 Reviews for Eagle Oaks Golf & Country Club

Felicia · Married on 10/03/2014

I honestly couldn't have asked for anything more in a venue. The facilities are absolutely beautiful and perfectly kept. I worked with Helena throughout the planning. I worked with Helena throughout the planning process and she was incredibly helpful and accommodating with any requests or questions. On the big day, Ed and his team were like a well oiled machine. They kept outside vendors on track and made sure every detail came to fruition. As a bride it is so amazing to know that you don't have to worry about a thing on your big day. I highly recommend Eagle Oaks for anyone looking for a wedding or event venue!

Sent on 11/11/2014

Marla · Married on 09/06/2014

Incredible! Not only is the venue gorgeous, but the service was great and food was phenomenal! Even the cake was delicious! My husband and I could not be any happier with our reception, even two months after our wedding we're still receiving compliments on how wonderful everything was. My husband and I looked at every possible venue and as soon as we went to Eagle Oaks we knew this was the place! Helena was so helpful during the planning process, the tasting was fun with our families, and Ed (the maitre d') made sure everything was perfect the day of the wedding. A huge thank you to Helena and Ed for making our day one we will remember forever!

Sent on 11/15/2014

I am beyond thrilled that we chose to have our wedding (ceremony and reception) at Eagle Oaks. Upon arriving it is obvious that the venue is GORGEOUS! The grounds are just absolutely beautiful and immaculately kept. The food was also delicious! Our guests are still talking about how great the food was, many saying it was not like "a normal wedding dinner". Everything really was cooked to perfection. I worked with Jim while planning the wedding, and he was so great to work with! He was always responsive, and it was clear that his priority was to make our wedding day exactly what we wanted it to be. I asked a lot of questions, changed some things along the way, and he was always eager to help! The maître d, Ed, was also amazing to work with. He made sure everything ran smoothly the day of the wedding, and everything went off without a hitch. Ed was at our rehearsal the day before, and made sure our ceremony was seamless! Even a few of my bridesmaids (who have been in multiple other weddings) commented on how helpful Ed was day of the wedding. The rest of the staff was also amazing and very attentive; all of our guests were taken care of at all times. Having this amazing staff was INVALUABLE because I was pretty much stress-free that day. So many people commented on how calm my husband and I were, and a huge part of that is because EO staff took care of everything for us! Needless to say, our wedding day was absolutely perfect! Many guests have told us that was one of the best weddings they have ever been to, and my husband and I really had the best day of our lives! Thank you so much Eagle Oaks for making this all happen!

Sent on 08/30/2014

Steven · Married on 08/01/2014

Helena and Ed at Eagle Oaks were amazing! Helena helped us to customize every detail of our wedding. She was sensitive to our budget and helped us in every way she could. She was easily accessible and responded quickly to our questions. Ed helped make our event run smoothly. We expected a few minor issues with such a large event but we were thrilled when the entire night went off without a hitch! The food is amazing. Our guests are still raving about the high quality food, the scenic grounds, and the overall level of class at Eagle Oaks. The grounds are so beautiful, our photographer did not want to stop taking pictures! He kept finding one amazing view after another. We had some rain on our wedding day. There are many places under cover, inside, and around the balcony to take pictures. The guests arrive under a large covered canopy so weather is not an issue at this venue. We interviewed many venues in the Monmouth and Ocean County area. We are so happy we chose Eagle Oaks. We would absolutely recommend this venue to friends and family.

Sent on 08/14/2014

Erin · Married on 07/12/2014

There are not nearly enough words to express how truly thrilled I am about my wedding reception at Eagle Oaks. The second I walked into this establishment with my mom, my eyes welled up with tears & I whispered "this is it". The Eagle Oaks grounds are immaculately kept & the inside is equally as stunning, as every inch is decorated in a very detailed, regal fashion. I began my journey with Jim O'Neill, who after a few months into planning, I affectionately referred to as Jimbo. I can't thank this amazing man enough for making my wedding dreams come true. He is absolute perfection! From beginning to end, Jim guided me every step of the way with the utmost professionalism, sincere honesty, a smile on his face, and ZERO STRESS!! Fast forward to July 12, 2014. My wedding day was pure magic. Upon arrival at Eagle Oaks from our ceremony, the attention that Ed, the maître d, & entire staff gave to everyone & everything was impeccable. They couldn't do enough for my husband & I, our parents, bridal party, family, or friends. Ed is a wedding ninja! He was everywhere, at all times, making certain that we were satisfied, & that our event was running smoothly. To say we were 'satisfied' is a wild understatement. We were absolutely blown away! Our families & friends have not stopped raving about how incredible our wedding was! There was an unimaginable amount of delicious food at the cocktail hour, dinner was flawless, followed by our magnificent wedding cake, smores bar, & variety of mini desserts that our guests just died over! Eagle Oaks is a one of a kind venue, Jim & Ed are second to none, & I can't thank them enough for providing for my husband and I, a true fairytale. I would give them a million stars if I could, & recommend them to every bride in search of the perfect wedding venue!!

Thank you Jimbo & Ed for EVERYTHING!
    Tons of love & hugs,
    Erin & Anthony Maffucci
    xoxoxo

Neal · Married on 07/05/2014

Helena Perri was excellent. All the staff was very pleasant and by far the best.. Best place to have a wedding or any occasion

Sent on 08/08/2014

Danielle · Married on 06/21/2014

Eagle Oaks did an amazing job giving me an outstanding wedding. The staff were outstanding, the guest of my wedding are still talking about how the staff were so friendly and helpful. The entire event from beginning to end was excellent. The food was amazing my guest loved the fish and steak they said it was the first time they ate everything during the reception. The cocktail hour and desert hour had so much food and each station was better then the other. The hall was decorated beautifully I could of not asked for better service. Eagle Oaks gave me the wedding of my dreams.

Sent on 08/21/2014

Mara · Married on 06/07/2014

Could not have asked for a more beautiful venue. The team was generous, responsive, and helpful throughout the entire process. In addition to the services selected, they offered custom ice sculpture and signature drinks, lighting packages, and technology accommodations for the outdoor ceremony.

• User4319289 · 2+ years ago

Jim and Ed were excellent. Took care of all the little details!

Sent on 08/12/2014

I couldn't have imagined a better wedding venue than Eagle Oaks. The staff, food, and decorations were absolutely perfect. Everyone was such a pleasure to work with and prepare with for the wedding. I did not stress one bit the months leading up to the big day and i have to thank Helena and Ed for that.

Sent on 08/11/2014

Allison · Married on 12/27/2013

I booked my wedding at Eagle Oaks for one of their 'value dates' and it was worth every penny and more. Ed, the maitre d', took amazing care of us with a very enjoyable brand of humor. He added in special details that our guests loved, like sparklers and a s'mores bar. The staff made us feel like royalty and took care of our every whim. Our guests were in awe of how amazing the venue was. The food was phenomenal, and definitely restaurant quality. The guests were absolutely amazed and continued to comment on what a wonderful night it was! Can't wait to go back for our anniversary dinner!

Sent on 01/13/2014

Beautiful, hassle free venue!
    People still tell me how much they enjoyed themselves at our wedding. A friend just told me yesterday, it was the best food he's ever had at a wedding.
    Our wedding was in late November, but the grounds at Eagle Oaks (EO) were still well maintained and decorative. The fountain in front of the building was already winterized at this point so keep that in mind if you planned any pictures near it. We had our ceremony there too, but unfortunately couldn't use the outdoor gardens even though Jim and Ed offered to have it outside with heaters if the weather permitted. I knew it was a long shot for Nov. 23, but you never know! The suites were very convenient for my immediate family especially for my 2 year old nephew who retired there early with a babysitter. (EO even delivered some food to her).
    The EO staff was very helpful and attentive with planning our wedding and on our wedding day. It was very successful and I did not have to worry about a single thing, and truly enjoyed my wedding!!
    I would highly recommend Eagle Oaks for any special event, especially for a wedding.

Sent on 08/05/2014

Jennifer · Married on 11/08/2013

There are not enough words to express how grateful we are for the exceptional experience we received when planning our wedding with the Eagle Oaks. Jim, Ed (Sir) and the entire staff provided seamless service and attentiveness throughout the entire affair. Jim and "Sir" were beyond accommodating, allowing my bridesmaids ample time before the wedding to unload supplies and set up the ballroom, truly creating a most memorable day for me. When we realized at the last minute that we forgot to include a table on the seating chart, "Sir" wasted no time in rolling up his sleeves, communicating with his staff, and getting the extra 10 place settings set. To top off the top notch service, the ambiance of the venue cannot be beat. The lighting package added a beautiful dimension to the Eagle Oaks and the catering left nothing to be desired. Our photographer actually commented that the Eagle Oaks was the most beautiful venue he had ever been to. Our guests have not stopped raving, as well. I highly recommend the Eagle Oaks and know that if you choose it, your even will be magnificent.

Sent on 12/29/2013

Holly · Married on 11/02/2013

Jim, Ed, and all of the staff at Eagle Oaks are true professionals and do a fantastic job of ensuring your wedding is flawless from start to finish. We could not have possibly asked for a more wonderful celebration with our family and friends. Terrific!

Diane · Married on 11/01/2013

Stunning. This venue is amazing and I do not even know where to begin or how to even thank Eagle Oaks for making our wedding day better than we could have dreamed.

Every step of the planning process was such a breeze and I never questioned that we were not in good hands for that day.

The day of the wedding was beyond incredible. The service was even better than we could have asked for. The food was top notch, and our guests are still raving about it. Everything was put together perfectly and we were really taken care of the entire night. We are hoping friends or family members are inspired to book their future events at the Eagle Oaks so we can attend as guests!

The venue is so well manicured you do not even need much of a centerpiece since it will take away from the decor of the place. The lighting in the rooms are BEAUTIFUL and the chandeliers will leave you and your guests breathless.

The food, cake, and vienesse hour was AMAZING. You will want to make sure you enjoy the food that day just as much as your guests. It is unlike any wedding venue we have been too and is sure to be an experience your guests will never forget.

We are so thankful for the Eagle Oaks and could not be happier with our choice of venue that day!

Sent on 11/17/2013

Justine · Married on 10/26/2013

Everything about this place is perfect, the place is beautiful, the food amazing, and the staff was a pleasure to work with. We couldn't have been happier with choosing eagle oaks for our special day!

Sent on 08/07/2014

Eric · Married on 09/20/2013

My fiance and I looked at about 10-15 places before finding Eagle Oaks. Once we saw Eagle Oaks, we knew it was the place we wanted to get married! Everything is amazing. Literally, EVERYTHING! Helena, Jim and Ed are great people to work with. They put all of our concerns to rest. We were married by Reverend Frank in the Rose Garden on a beautiful September evening. Our guests said it was the best wedding they have ever been a part of! The decor, scenery, music and food were perfect. So happy we found Eagle Oaks! We cannot express into words how happy we were with everything! We recommend it to everyone!

Eric & Raven

Sent on 10/01/2013

Kimberly · Married on 09/14/2013

Amazing reception, everyone continues to talk about the venue, food and overall atmosphere. Common things I have heard are, "elegant wedding," "attentive staff at eagle oaks," "food was outstanding," "venue was stunning,"" best wedding I have ever been too." Loved working with Jim O'Neill and Ed Foley they are professional, courteous and pay attention to detail. Thanks again!!!

Sent on 09/24/2013

Erin · Married on 08/24/2013

I loved our wedding from start to finish. The professionalism of the staff especially Ed, the matre d and Jim, the coordinator helped make our day extra special. The food was fantastic, from the cocktail hour on the wrap around porch to the passed desserts. Everything was done flawlessly.

Sent on 08/03/2014

Erin · Married on 08/17/2013

Jim, Ed and the entire Eagle Oaks staff provided extraordinary services the weekend of our wedding as well as the months of preparation leading up to the day. Their experience in the industry, responsiveness and commitment to excellent service is unsurpassed. Eagle Oaks is a gorgeous venue, and the addition of the Savannah House provides a unique and memorable wedding weekend. The food was delicious, and the expansive spread at the cocktail hour and Viennese table was incredible and greatly enjoyed by all of our guests. Highly recommend the venue and the services of Jim and Ed.

Sent on 08/02/2014

Eagle Oaks was everything I had dreamed of and more! The elegance of this venue is unsurpassed. Every little detail was perfect and their team is more than professional. The food is outstanding and the outdoor ceremony space does not need a thing other than your guests (that's how beautiful it is). I had visited this venue first and it had blown my mind. I continued to visit at least 10 more spots, but none could even compare. My guests were all very new to Eagle Oaks and could not believe that this place existed. If you want to have a first-class wedding that your family and friends will rave about, this is it!

Sent on 08/23/2013

Both my husband and I cannot thank Ed and Jim enough . They went above and beyond for us. They made sure our special day was just that SPECIAL..

Katie · Married on 04/13/2013

I would absolutely recommend Eagle Oaks Golf and Country Club for your wedding venue. The rooms are so spacious and the grounds are stunning. I had great photos from my wedding day. The food was probably some of the best I have ever had and the service couldn't have been more attentive to mine and everyone's needs. I love looking back at my wedding day and Eagle Oaks help to make it more than perfect.

Sent on 08/07/2014

Tara · Married on 06/09/2012

I cannot say enough about Eagle Oaks Country Club! The grounds and venue itself are beautiful, the staff are so friendly and exceptional, and the service is excellent! The venue is stunning made the perfect backdrop for our wedding photos. Our guests raved about the food -- from cocktail hour to dessert! People are still talking about our wedding months later saying it was one of the best weddings they have ever been too. Helena was great to work with and she made sure that every detail was taken care of so that we had nothing to worry about on the day of. Ed was funny and personable. He made sure that everything ran smoothly. The vendors that Eagle Oaks recommended were also an absolute pleasure to work with. Eagle Oaks helped us have the wedding of our dreams! We HIGHLY recommended them to all future brides and grooms!

Sent on 08/31/2012

F · Married on 07/08/2011

I cannot say enough wonderful things about Eagle Oaks. The club is absolutely beautiful. They provide the best service , and went out of their way to make my day special. The food was delicious and the cake was amazing. Jim O'Neill was a pleasure to work with! I would recommend everyone to have their wedding there.

Sent on 07/29/2011