Eagle Oaks Golf & Country Club Reviews

114 | Farmingdale, NJ

114 Reviews for Eagle Oaks Golf & Country Club

• Y

Yvonne · Married on 06/16/2018

Eagle Oaks Country Club was an amazing place. From start to finish they were attentive to all of our needs and all requests were met. The flow from the outside garden to the cocktail hour to the reception was seamless. Plenty of seating for the cocktail hour and the food was delicious. My guests only had positive comments. I would have another function there. Marquis florals by Kim were gorgeous and JS studios photography gave us some unique photos as well as great pictures. Mother of the bride.

Sent on 07/11/2018

Catherine · Married on 06/14/2018

Eagle Oaks was a perfect choice for my (now) husband and I! In searching all over NJ for a beautiful venue that was "us", we were tired of the often gaudy NJ wedding venues, or venues that were GORGEOUS but cost a ridiculous amount of money, and made you feel bad for even asking about pricing. Eagle Oaks was beautiful and classic, and the service on and before my wedding day was top notch. I truly couldn't have wanted for anything. My matre'd Brian was fantastic, making sure Mike and I had everything we needed throughout the day. Helena was flexible, responsive, and a pleasure to work with. All of our guests are still RAVING about the venue and the food! I would LOVE to attend a wedding at Eagle Oaks in the future!

Sent on 06/30/2018

Christine · Married on 05/26/2018

My husband and I had our wedding at Eagle Oaks on May 26, 2018. Jim, Joe and the staff at Eagle Oaks went above and beyond during the entire wedding planning process. Jim and Brian were always available to answer our questions and made sure the day was absolutely perfect. Melissa, my bridal assistant, was so positive, attentive and incredibly helpful, from bustling my dress to keeping our champagne filled all night. The food was delicious... everything from the cocktail hour, to the miso-glazed sea bass for dinner and the Viennese Dessert Table was incredible. Our guests had a wonderful time and enjoyed every minute. We are so grateful to everyone at Eagle Oaks for making the day so special. We will cherish the memories for a lifetime.

Sent on 06/29/2018

Amanda · Married on 05/12/2018

My husband and I had a perfect wedding at Eagle Oaks! Jim, Brian and Melissa were all amazing to work with during the planning process and the day of the wedding. They were more than accommodating and generous. We still can’t get over how great everything was. If we could do it over again, we would still choose Eagle Oaks and recommend it to engaged couples!

Sent on 05/27/2018

Victoria · Married on 05/05/2018

Our Eagle Oaks wedding was perfect! Jim was a pleasure to work with throughout the whole process. He was extremely flexible, accommodating and easy-going (in a good way!). Couldn’t have asked for a better experience. Day of, everything went exactly as planned with no stags. Brian was super easy to work with and accommodating as well. Melissa made sure my husband and I had everything we needed the whole day. The food was absolutely delicious! From the cocktail hour, the entrees and desserts, it was all great!! Our day was so amazing and we couldn’t have been happier. Thank you to the team at Eagle Oaks for making it perfect!!

Sent on 05/25/2018

Vanessa A. · Married on 04/29/2018

Eagle oak offered a beautiful venue The entire staff was extremely helpful and made the planning effortless they were extremely accommodating and worked very well with all of the vendors it was a perfect day thanks to Jim and Brian and the entire staff the cocktail hour had so much to offer and the duet for dinner was a big hit! Our guests loved the vast selection of deserts and the soft pretzels and cookies!

Sent on 05/21/2018

D · Married on 11/05/2017

Eagle Oaks is a beautiful location. Jim O'Neil, the event manager made it all very easy. Exceptional.

Sent on 12/05/2017

Christine · Married on 10/07/2017

The whole Eagle Oaks wedding team was amazing! They helped to keep me calm before and during the wedding. They were attentive and kind the whole day. Stellar food, drinks, and environment. Everything was perfect!

Sent on 06/29/2018

Leslie · Married on 09/30/2017

There was nothing Eagle Oaks could have done better throughout our entire wedding process. Throughout the entire year of planning, they were responsive, attentive, and over-the-top nice and accommodating. Jim answered my every e-mail (and there were plenty!) as if our wedding was the only one on his mind. I felt completely confident in them, they never missed a beat. As for the day of the wedding, it was truly sensational. I am a very type-A, meticulous person and I cannot think of one thing they could have done better. The entire set-up was absolutely gorgeous, and every vision I had was a reality. The maitre'd Brian made sure that my husband and I were happy and content the entire day. The food was AMAZING - the setup was beyond gorgeous. The entire staff was friendly, happy and courteous. I can't imagine having my wedding anywhere else. We are seriously in awe of how they were able to make our day so incredibly perfect, especially since we had such a large wedding (300+ guests). Thank you thank you thank you for giving us the most special gift ever - the memories of our unbelievable wedding day!!!

Sent on 10/16/2017

Joanne · Married on 08/12/2017

Great venue...staff aims to please and does a great job at accommodating the bride and groom's requests.

Sent on 09/04/2017

Kelly · Married on 07/22/2017

We had our wedding here on 7/22/17. Cannot say enough great things about our maitre'd and head waitress! Your entire staff was excellent and made our wedding go off without a hitch! Thank you again!

Sent on 08/30/2017
  • Jill

Jill · Married on 07/07/2017

Where do I begin?? Eagle Oaks is not only the most beautiful venue for a wedding but they are so flexible and easy to work with! Helena was so helpful and flexible with every question we had and every detail of our planning. We had a pretty large wedding and they handled it with ease and with every detail thought out. All of our guests commented how pampered they felt and how beautiful the rooms were. Thank you Eagle Oaks! All of my wedding dreams were made true because of everyone involved!

Sent on 07/24/2017

Jessica · Married on 07/01/2017

I wish I can choose greater than five on all of these options. Eagle Oaks country club it was beyond amazing for the venue of our wedding. The entire staff made us feel like princesses that day and did anything and everything we may have asked. Dealing with two brides is definitely harder than dealing with one and they completely accomplished the challenge. Our wedding was one week ago almost and people are still raving about the food the cocktail hour the ambience and the service. We were planning for a sunny ceremony but plan B was just as beautiful! Jim was the best ! And Melissa took the best of care of us!

Sent on 05/18/2017

Joanne · Married on 06/24/2017

Our wedding at Eagle Oaks Country Club was a dream come true. Helena, our event coordinator, went over and above to help fulfill a perfect wedding day for my husband and I, our families, and all 230 of our guests. Helena's professionalism and attention to detail was amazing! We stayed with our bridal party in the suites on the property the night before the wedding and got ready in those same beautiful suites across from the cabana pool area. Melissa was our bridal attendant assigned to us for the weekend. She waited on us and spoiled us all weekend long. She made us feel like we were very important guests at a high class resort. The food was exceptional, we still have guests telling us it was the best filet mignon and sea bass they have ever had. The filet mignon was steakhouse high quality! We added on the Venetian hour and it was worth every penny, the presentation and choice of tasty desserts was amazing! I forgot to mention, the grounds are gorgeous and were the perfect backdrop for outdoor cocktail hour dining and for amazing photos. Please don't hesitate to have your wedding here at this magical country club, your dreams can also come true!

Sent on 08/09/2017

Kaitlin · Married on 06/10/2017

Eagle Oaks provided the perfect venue for our wedding and Jim was a pleasure to work with. Every detail was planned and executed meticulously. We even had to change plans the day of because of rain and move the ceremony and cocktail hour inside. This was done without a hitch and completely set up beautifully by the time we arrived.

Jim and team really made our wedding spectacular.

Sent on 09/07/2017

Ellen · Married on 06/10/2017

Our Daughter's wedding was a few weeks ago and selecting Eagle Oaks as our reception venue was one of the best decisions we made....it was truly wonderful! Both the Groom's family and ours are still receiving compliments on how incredibly gorgeous everything was...from the delicious food, service, cocktail hour, lighting, decor, grounds, etc, people couldn't have been more impressed with Eagle Oaks! Helena was truly lovely to work with throughout the planning. She is very good at what she does and always responded quickly with an e-mail or phone call. Even as the Mother-of-the Bride (i.e. wedding planner), she responded right away - lol. Hope I didn't drive her too crazy! While we didn't have the ceremony on site, the bridesmaids did get ready in the Bridal Suite, which I highly recommend! Melissa was the bridal attendant and she is absolutely FANTASTIC at her job! There was not a moment that went by that she didn't ask if we needed anything and fulfilled our requests to perfection! She even took care of the Father-of-the-Bride (who was patiently waiting to see Bride) by getting him a beer...lol! Hands down..the best! She was calm, professional, and always smiling! She made our entire day stress-free, honestly! Brian the Maitre-D did an amazing job all day and night in keeping things moving and making sure the wedding party was happy, fed and having fun! These hardworking folks are all EXCELLENT! Reception was flawless! We cannot wait to return for an event at Eagle Oaks! Hugs to all xo

Sent on 06/28/2017

Danielle · Married on 05/28/2017

People will be talking about our wedding forever, thanks to Eagle Oaks! I could go on forever with how smooth the whole process from booking the wedding to having the wedding went. Our wedding coordinator, Helena, was on top of everything. She was super helpful with all of the planning and was very responsive. Brian, our Maître D, was extremely accommodating. He went beyond what is expected from a day of coordinator. And Melissa helped the immediate family and bridal party the entire night. She always made sure I had a drink in my hand, was eating the food, and anything else I could possibly want. But seriously, I could go on forever talking about how amazing they all were. Beyond our immediate help, the waitstaff, the bartenders, the chef, and pastry chef were also top-notch! People will not stop talking about how amazing the food was and how awesome the Viennese Room was. And don't forget about the grounds...Eagle Oaks is beautiful. We had our ceremony outside and took some pictures on the property. It was gorgeous! The ballroom is pretty spectacular too. If you see it for yourself, you'll understand. And we booked the on-site suites for after the wedding which was a great touch and nice to have so we didn't have to travel to a hotel. You will not be disappointed with an event here. I HIGHLY recommend Eagle Oaks!

Sent on 06/20/2017

Sam · Married on 10/28/2016

Eagle Oaks is amazing. The venue is stunning. The food is incredible. I can't say enough about the service that my husband and I received on our wedding day! The staff was so friendly. Our maitre'd was out of this world. He got us Advil and hand warmers while we were taking our photos and made sure we had food, drinks, etc. whenever we needed it! If you're getting married in the fall, I highly recommend making the apple cider martini your signature drink, out of this world.

Sent on 11/06/2016

Alyssa · Married on 10/07/2016

I don’t think I can say enough good things about Eagle Oaks Country Club! First let’s start with my amazing Coordinator Jim O'Neil who was the absolute best. I was the calmest a bride could be leading up to a wedding. He thought of every detail, never tried to upsell me, and talked me through things I couldn't even think of. When my disk for photos didn't work two days before the event his team stepped in and made everything run smooth without me even having to get involved I was so touched! Jim goes above and beyond, I am a person who has to confirm everything two or three times and he confirmed, was quick to respond to all my questions, and went over every detail multiple times so I felt very informed.
    The venue itself is absolutely beautiful but the culinary team there should get an award. The food was outstanding!! Delicious on every bite and I keep getting phone calls, texts, and emails saying how much everyone loved the venue and the food. Down to the appetizers and signature drinks every bite was incredible! The staff the night of was a pleasure as well Brian the Maître D had my every need covered. He was on top of things organized, attentive, polite, and helpful. Which left me at ease knowing things behind the scenes were going smooth. Melissa who was assigned to me for the evening made sure my husband and I were well taken care of. And our parents too! She actually pulled me aside and said make sure you eat some dinner! Which was a great helpful reminder and I actually did take a moment walked away and ate my food. She was always anticipating my needs and my glass was never empty. She made me so relaxed. And having a moment to sit with my husband during cocktail hour privately and eat our food before going out and mingling with guests was a great idea by the team and would not have been possible without Melissa bringing us all the goodies to our bridal sweet. The team did not miss a beat.
    Eagle Oaks was absolutely worth every penny.

Sent on 05/29/2015

Katie · Married on 09/10/2016

Everything at Eagle Oaks was absolutely PERFECT! Jim was such a pleasure to work with and was so helpful throughout the entire process. Brian was a huge help and took care of everything the night of the wedding. The food was AMAZING. Guests are still raving about it. The place is absolutely beautiful and I cannot say enough great things about it. They made the entire process extremely seamless and easy!

Sent on 10/05/2016

Ashley · Married on 09/09/2016

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!
    We were so happy with how the night went and our wedding was an absolute dream! Jim O'Neill, Brian and the entire staff at Eagle Oaks provided the best service of our entire wedding experience. From the first tour, to the tasting, to the wedding night, the hospitality, advice, kind words, and top notch service during the entire year of our engagement will never be forgotten and we cannot thank them enough. The whole night of our wedding flowed smoothly without any issues and our families raved about the great staff and beautiful hall. We'd love to let everyone know how highly we recommend Eagle Oaks. We've already agreed we will only book our future family occasions with them!

Sent on 09/21/2016

Patty · Married on 09/03/2016

We had our bridal shower at eagle oaks and it was awesome! The venue is simply beautiful, the food was amazing and service above par. Very easy to do business with they accommodated every request. If you are looking for an elegant location for your event, this is the place!

Sent on 09/14/2016
  • Krista933

Krista · Married on 07/30/2016

We fell in love with Eagle Oaks the second we walked in!!! Helena has been extremely helpful so far in our wedding planning. Our wedding is planned for July 30, 2016 and I cannot wait to see everything come together! Helena helped us understand their different packages, and our options to stay within our budget! She was very friendly and easy to work with.

Sent on 12/11/2015

Jessica · Married on 07/09/2016

From the very first time we sat down with Jim, my husband I and knew immediately that this was the place for our wedding. From the country club's elegance and beauty, to Jim's professionalism, attentiveness, and quick response, there was not another venue that compared to what Eagle Oaks produced! Every detail was discussed, and all of our requests were not just honored, but exceeded our expectations. Jim did an excellent job guiding us so that we could have the most perfect day. We didn't even need a day of event coordinator thanks to Jim, our wonderful bridal attendant Melissa, and the entire Eagle Oaks staff, as they handled our every need and ensured everything ran smoothly! Our wedding day was a dream come true, we wish we could relive it over and over again. They truly will treat you with the upmost respect, and meet your needs like the individual couple that you are, and not a cookie cutter wedding factory. Jim dealt with us for 15 months, helping us with every question or thought along the way. We already miss speaking with him on a regular basis! You will not find someone better around!! He will make sure everything you need is taken care of just the way you want and answer any of calls or emails promptly (even the morning of the wedding!) Your guests will have the best food, the most attentive wait staff, and the best experience. The property is breathtaking! The outdoor ceremony space, cocktail area and reception ballroom speaks for itself! We are so happy we had Eagle Oaks take care of our special day, as we couldn't imagine having it anywhere else. Thank you for all that you did for us, and for giving us a fairy tale wedding! Please consider Eagle Oaks! Our families and guests are STILL raving about the wonderful time they had! EO will put in the time and effort into making sure you have the wedding day you envision, and bring it to life 100 times more. We can't thank Jim & EOGCC enough!!!!

Sent on 10/13/2016

Nicole · Married on 07/03/2016

IIf you are having a wedding in New Jersey it would be a disservice not to have it at Eagle Oaks Golf and Country Club. My husband and I honestly do not think there is another venue in New Jersey or the northeast that would have hosted a better event. Our wedding day was ABSOLUTELY amazing. From the minute we sat down with Jim at Eagle Oaks (two years before our big day!) he was so friendly, accommodating, and made us feel at ease. There was not ONE thing we asked for or discussed that Eagle Oaks did not make happen. Working with Eagle Oaks and Jim was an absolute DREAM. It really made the whole wedding planning process fun and not at all stressful for my husband and I. Our guests raved not only about the bar selection but still can NOT stop talking about our food (Especially our entrees- Sea Bass and Filet). From cocktail hour to dessert, every bite was amazing. We worked with the pastry chef at Eagle Oaks who made a gorgeous cake with our own custom request for Funfetti cake! We had our ceremony at our church however the ceremony space was so beautiful we used it for a lot of our pictures! Jim was the absolute best to work with and plan our day and on the day of our wedding our maitre'ds made the evening flawless. The service was unbelievable. The wait staff treated our family and guests like VIPs. Our guests wanted for nothing the whole evening. The chef worked to make sure any special meal requests were met and our gluten-free and vegetarian guests raved about their meals too! My husband and I, our parents, and many of our guests would recommend Eagle Oaks to every and anyone! We hope to have an excuse to host another event here soon.

Sent on 08/03/2016