E. P. Anderson Photography Reviews

E. P. Anderson Photography 5
E. P. Anderson Photography 6
E. P. Anderson Photography 7

Monica · Married on 02/27/2016

If you are looking for a photographer to capture the true essence and feeling of your wedding day, then look no further.
    We cannot rate them any higher!
    Elliot and Jillian were such a pleasure to work with from beginning to end!
    Our destination wedding in Vieques for 120 people was captured and executed flawlessly thanks to their dedication and attention to detail. They were truly a pleasure to work with and helped orchestrate and capture the entire weekend that will tell our story for ever more!
    We cannot thank them enough for providing a truly first class service.
    Monica & Jose

Sent on 09/25/2016

Shanna · Married on 01/30/2016

Jillian and Elliott were fabulous to work with! They were extremely responsive in communicating and were great in understanding what our desired look/feel was. So grateful we chose them as our photographer in Vieques!
    -Mark and Shanna

Sent on 10/09/2016

Katie · Married on 12/11/2015

EP Anderson made you feel so comfortable and their photography was absolutely stunning. We recommend them to anyone and were beyond pleased!

Sent on 03/24/2016

Ebony · Married on 11/28/2015

The videography service was amazing. All of our most important moments were captured on video in such a professional way. My husband and I were very satisfied with the services, how quickly we were able to get out pictures/video, and the quality. I am so glad I decided to book both Elliot and Jillian. They did an outstanding job.

Sent on 03/28/2016
  • W

Whitney · Married on 10/10/2015

Elliot and Jillian were wonderful. They really captured the types of images I wanted for my engagement and wedding photos. I can't say enough good things about them. If you're debating between a few photographers in Puerto Rico, don't. Go with them. They're worth every penny!

Sent on 03/22/2016

Susanna · Married on 09/19/2015

Elliott and Jillian Anderson were a joy to work with for my wedding. Jillian was very responsive and professional in handling our contract beforehand, being in communication in the days leading up to the BIG day as well as on the BIG day. On the day of, Elliott was a joy to work with, he took a day and a very important piece of what mattered to us for our day and made it stress-free and fun. When they sent us the pictures, earlier than promised (awesome!), they were truly beautiful and exactly what I wanted for remembering the most amazing day of my life! For anyone looking for a wedding photographer in Vieques or during their trips home to Portland, please know that you can absolutely trust your big day to Elliott and Jillian, they will honor the things that matter to you and also bring so much for photographing your day than you even imagined.

Sent on 11/03/2015

Paige · Married on 09/12/2015

Jillian and Elliot were professional and fun!! They were responsive to all emails within 24 hours and provided a lot of great ideas and direction for our photos the day of.... allowing us to relax and enjoy the day! When I look at our pictures they really capture who we are as a couple!

Sent on 11/29/2015

We hired Elliott and Jillian to photograph our Elopement in Vieques and we are so happy. Not only were they a blast to work with, the pictures are absolutely stunning. We cant wait to come back to Puerto Rico and do maternity photos and someday family photos. Thank You Jillian and Elliott!

Sent on 10/02/2015

Azad · Married on 05/15/2015

Our wedding photos are stunning. Elliott and Jillian are wonderful, talented and fun people. We're so glad we chose them.

Sent on 10/06/2015

Bonnie · Married on 04/28/2015

Elliott and Jillian were wonderful to work with! We booked them to take photos during our welcome dinner at the W beach on Monday night and then during the wedding on Tuesday. Elliott was extremely easy to work with, flexible and extremely professional. Jillian worked with me on the timing of everything so that we could get the best photos which was super helpful. Because they have photographed so many weddings at the W, they knew the exact spots to get the best photos.

The pictures came out incredible and we've gotten so many complements. We couldn't be happier with them.

When searching for a photographer, EP Anderson we found them to be the best value as they are located on Vieques and we didn't need to pay to fly them in. Additionally, with them living on the island and doing other events at the W allowed us to meet them ahead of time and chat with them as to what we were looking for.

They are joy to work with and I'm hoping to book them again in the near future for a trash-the-dress session when we return to Vieques this fall.

Sent on 07/09/2015

Andrea · Married on 04/18/2015

E.P. Anderson is hands down the best photography in Vieques. Selecting Elliott, Jillian and their team to photograph our wedding was the easiest decision we made during the wedding planning process (we were sold within minutes of looking at their portfolio online), and I am so glad we did because our wedding photos and video are simply stunning. It was honestly the only thing I was NOT worried about on the wedding day.They are also such a pleasure to work with! Prompt with answering emails/phone calls, very informative, super helpful...the works. We loved them and would HIGHLY recommend to anyone!

Sent on 04/26/2015

Sarah · Married on 03/28/2015

We had such a great experience with E.P. Anderson Photography! The photos were amazing and our beach photos were taken quickly so we could spend our time experiencing our day.

Sent on 07/09/2015

Cristina · Married on 03/14/2015

I so enjoyed working with Elliott and Jillian. You will be so happy with your pictures and their attention to detail. It was so fun to get our blog pictures shortly after the wedding to share with family and friends. We also had video of the ceremony and reception which truly captured all the special moments.

Sent on 10/11/2015

Eric · event on 11/30/2014

I loved working with E.P. Anderson.

Sent on 01/29/2015

Jaclyn · Married on 11/07/2014

I admired Elliot's work from afar leading up to my wedding... I kept envisioning how he would capture and interpret our beach wedding & the celebration that followed. Well, mother nature decided that a beach wedding was not in the cards for us and we had to settle for what she dealt us. As a bride, this is disheartening. As a photographer who is used to shooting in paradise, I can imagine that an indoor wedding is also not the best scenario. Despite this, Elliot & his wife Jillian removed all doubt from my mind that we would still have beautiful photos of our wedding - even going as far to let us know that they, too, had a rainy wedding day. Elliot asked if we were willing to brave 35+ MPH winds and sideways rain on the balcony of the villa for some shots - we obliged, happily. Let me say that the compliments have not stopped pouring in over those photos. We have shared their work with MANY people and have received nothing but enthusiastic gushing over everything. Did my wedding go as planned? Heck no. Are the photos of my wedding fabulous & beautiful? Heck yeah. I thank E.P. Anderson Photography for giving me the lasting memories and capturing so wonderfully, all the happiness of our wedding day. I plan to, hopefully, use them in the future when we return to Vieques in an attempt to get those beach shots that I always dreamed of... until then, thank you!

Sent on 01/12/2015
  • F

Eric · Married on 10/12/2014

From start to finish, Elliot and Jillian were easy to work with, completely professional, and extremely friendly. They were happy to do whatever we asked of them, We barely noticed they were there and were amazed at all of the beautiful photos of everything we asked for. They really captured every moment in our special day. This company does not disappoint, I would HIGHLY recommend them to everyone!

Sent on 10/25/2014

Gina · Married on 08/17/2014

E. P. Anderson Photography was a total pleasure to work with. We decided to do a vow renewal at the last minute and were so pleased they were available. Jillian responded immediately to my inquiry and made the booking process super easy. Elliot captured beautiful photos that we will treasure forever. Highly recommend - you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 08/18/2014

Randee · Married on 07/23/2014

Elliot and Jillian are the coolest people on Earth and do brilliant work. They took all of my ideas and preferences into consideration and exceeded my expectations. Jillian's video of my wedding makes me cry every time I watch it, she did a phenomenal job. They have excellent state of the art equipment, are very professional, extremely creative and you can tell they are working their butts off during your wedding and after. They get your stuff to you in a very timely manner as well! You will not regret using these two for your wedding!

Sent on 08/26/2014

Nina · Married on 06/15/2014

If you're having an island wedding you must have E.P Anderson. They're simply amazing and such a pleasure to have around which is such a plus. My husband and I were so pleased with the quality of service and the amazingly beautiful moments they were able to capture. And on top of it all they delivered our photos only a month after our wedding and they blogged it the day after and we got to see a ton of the top moments form the wedding.

Sent on 10/24/2014

Lorimar · Married on 05/30/2014

Elliot and Jillian were incredible! Unlike many other photographers they set up a time before the wedding so they can get to know us and catch our personalities. They were always responsive before and after the event, and always made sure that all our requests were taken care of. They took very stunning photos for us, including small details in the decor that we would not have remembered if it wasn't for their pictures. We hired them for six hours and we wished we would have them for longer, since the party got more interesting as the night went on. We wouldn't hesitate to hire them again for future needs! They are the best photographers in Vieques!

Sent on 01/02/2015

Lara · Married on 05/25/2014

My partner and I could not be happier with our experience with Elliott and Jillian. Our photos were absolutely breathtaking! Elliott is so skilled at capturing emotions and details that I never would have picked up on. His journalistic style is exactly what we were looking for in a photographer. Both Elliott and Jillian are so friendly and easy going, they fit right in with our guests and made everyone feel so comfortable. They truly make an amazing husband and wife team! Our friends and family have not stopped raving about our photos. We would recommend E.P. Anderson Photography to anyone.

Sent on 07/03/2014

Christina · Married on 04/29/2014

The most memorable and best day of our lives was captured and able to be cherished and looked back on for years all because of EP Anderson's services and the amazing job done! Wouldn't have gone to any one else!

Sent on 07/02/2014

Elizabeth · Married on 04/12/2014

Working with EP Anderson Photography, Elliot and Jillian, was one of the best experiences of my completely wonderful wedding. They were kind, flexible, fun, unobtrusive, artful and skilled at getting the best shots of my husband and I and our guests. The artistry they brought to what can be a very staid medium (wedding photography) was astonishing. I would highly recommend them for anyone getting married or wanting to photograph an important moment in their life. I kind of wish they lived in Chicago so I could have them at all of our events. Alas, I guess we will just have to go back to PR.

Sent on 05/28/2014

Paloma · event on 04/10/2014

Elliott and Jillian shot our Babymoon pictures for us and we could honestly not have asked for two better people for this photoshoot! They are both absolutely amazing to work with and they are so much fun and creative. The pictures turned out perfect and we are so happy with the results. I would definitely recommend them to anyone and everyone; you will not be disappointed one bit!

Sent on 05/29/2014

Campbell · Married on 04/05/2014

Elliott and Jillian are nothing short of awesome! The pictures they took of our wedding are gorgeous and considering I never talked to them in advance about the types of pictures I was looking for, they nailed it. And not only are they great at their job, they're great people, too. My husband and I wanted photographers to tag along with us on the sailboat we took after our wedding on the beach. They were able to capture some candid, intimate moments throughout the day in addition to the fun "jumping off the boat" pics that we wouldn't otherwise have. They are such fun, sweet people and if you're going to spend your wedding day with people you've never met, you want to them to be like Elliott and Jillian. We felt like old friends by the end of the sail. And proof that Elliott will go the extra mile for his clients, he managed to continue taking fab shots of us while being terribly sea sick for most of the trip! When my husband and I return to Vieques for an anniversary we are going to have them photograph us again. They're just that good.

Sent on 07/07/2014