E.L.C. Events Reviews

E.L.C. Events 2
E.L.C. Events 3

John Walnuts · Married on 03/17/2019

Awesome DJ & Entertainer

We are very grateful for the job that Nick Z did for our wedding. Nick was extremely responsive throughout the entire process, always returning emails and phone calls quickly. He did a great job at the wedding everybody in attendance complemented the music and his work. I would recommend and will use Nick for future events.

Sent on 03/19/2019

E.L.C. Events's reply:

Thank You John!. It was my pleasure to be part of you and Helen's big day. You guys had such a fun group of people for a day time St. Paddy's Day Wedding. Look forward to seeing you both at a comedy show soon.

Michael Ruggiero · Married on 03/16/2019

Wedding entertainment

Recently my wife and I chose E.LC. Events to DJ for our wedding. I must say hands down the best choice we made out of all of our vendors. We weren't very detailed in our song choices but gave Nick a couple of genres of music we wanted played at certain times and he nailed it!! Every song choice was exactly what we were looking for and the "dance" time of our wedding was spot on. The mixes were very crisp with no delays and kept everyone moving at the right times. When it came down to the family member announcements he was clear and pronounced every name perfectly. Nick also was very responsive to song requests and made us feel very confident and comfortable with his skills. Prior to the wedding nick was open to all requests and reached out to us many times to confirm everything was on the same page and special for our day. I would recommend anyone to hire E.LC. Events for any event that needs a solid and Professional Dj.

Sent on 04/16/2019
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 03/02/2019

Awesome DJ!

Nick brought the house down at our wedding! Despite us not having too many suggestions about the music, Nick was able to take our few suggestions and transform it to a full lineup. He really listened to our requests and brought a great balance to the playlists. Nick is a down to earth guy, very responsive, and we loved working with him – my husband also says he gained many insightful life tips from their conversations :)

Sent on 03/26/2019

Ernie & Amy Fusco · Married on 11/23/2018

Overal Review of our wedding experience

The service that Nick provided exceeded our expectations. He was a pleasure to work with, very responsive and he made us both feel like family. We provided him a song list and he made our wedding an absolutely outstanding night. Our family and friends raved about him. If we have another event, he will be the first person we would call to provide music. As stated before, he must us feel like family and we absolutely feel the same. You will be extremely satisfied by having Nick be your DJ.

Sent on 01/17/2019

Amy Fusco · Married on 11/23/2018

Wedding DJ and so much more!

Nick absolutely made our evening one to remember. Our family and friends still talk about what a wonderful job he did. He had a way of customizing the ceremony music and then bringing everyone out of their seats to the dance floor. Honestly, I do not think there was a time when we all sat down. It takes a lot of people to bring together a wedding and reception, but there is always one that makes it memorable...it was Nick. If only we could get married again, Nick would be our first invitation sent out.

Sent on 01/17/2019

heather · Married on 11/03/2018

Nick is the best!

Nick was awesome! I highly recommend him! When we met prior to the wedding he was very helpful. He asked about music choices during different moments of the wedding that I hadn't even thought about! He asked what our tastes were and what we didn't want played. I though that was great because I am very picky when it comes to music. Plus he was super accommodating on the wedding day. My husband and I are not dancers and we were both really nervous about the first /father/mother dances and he said that if we wanted him the fade the song out early just give him a nod! I found that to be very thoughtful since we were so nervous about them. I seriously can't speak highly enough about him! The music was perfect, no technical issues, was very professional, on time, and really wanted to make our wedding day as easy as possible. I wasn't going to have a DJ, but I'm glad I decided to use one and I'm glad that it was Nick! Thank you so much!

Sent on 01/18/2019
  • Kevin

Kevin · Married on 09/30/2018

Professional, responsive, and FUN!

Nick and E.L.C. did an incredible job with our wedding. They were professional, responsive, and worked with the vision we had for our big day. Most importantly, the wedding was a blast! Everyone had an amazing time and we're still getting rave reviews. We couldn't have been happier with E.L.C. and I'd recommend them to anyone looking to have a fun a wedding. If you're looking for a boring, dull day, look elsewhere!

Sent on 12/06/2018

Sara · Married on 09/28/2018

Best DJ ever

Nick was the best DJ we could possibly ask for. He was extremely attentive to the guests requests and played a constant stream of music that everyone enjoyed. We highly recommend Nick for any event!

Sent on 01/25/2019

Meimei · Married on 09/15/2018

Nick is an amazing DJ. Without a doubt you need to hire him for your next event.

He was attentive to our questions, helped guide me in the right direction (e.g. order of events), and did everything I requested. On the day of, everything went beyond smoothly. The cocktail music was exactly as I wanted and where Nick shined was the dinner/dancing portion. He LITERALLY started the party with his fantastic mixes. We gave him vague directions ("a little bit of everything") and he got it 100% right. The song selection and transitions were seamless. He had everyone, from teenagers to octogenarians, up & dancing. I had guests coming up to me and saying how great he was. And he's also a charismatic MC; he is not obnoxious and speaks with an ease.

Our wedding would not have been the same without Nick. I would wholeheartedly recommend him.

Sent on 09/21/2018

Sharif Jones · Married on 09/08/2018

Showed up on time.Was responsive and attentive.Very responsible and professional.

He was awesome.He went above and beyond to make our big day special.Perfect music selection,perfect timing.We couldn’t have done it without him.It was a celebration and he was the party.

Sent on 10/18/2018

Asdf · Married on 06/01/2018

Top of the line

Nick Z is the top of the list. Every event he does, from weddings to corporate events, is nothing short of amazing. I've worked with him in all facets and I've never seen someone more professional and caring about his job.

Sent on 03/09/2019

Molly · Married on 05/18/2018

Dream of a DJ

Nick was an absolute dream to work with. Not only was he incredibly professional and knowledgable in terms of music, but he was extremely helpful in mapping out our night. He played everything we wanted (and avoided everything we didn't) and was more of help than he probably knows in keeping me (the bride) calm that whole night. I would happily give much more than a 5 star rating, but that's all that's allowed.

Sent on 12/03/2018

Phillip Chorba · Married on 05/05/2018

Excellent DJ, perfect blend of fun and professional

Nick djd our wedding a few months ago and we are INCREDIBLY glad we hired him. He knows how to match the vibe of the room and the day with the music. But he can also bring the party up to his level. Hes also very responsive and super professional and can DJ really any style. We put him through the ringer lol. Doo wop then 90s hip hop then 80 rock ballads guys a trooper. Book him! And book him now he's in high demand.

Sent on 10/24/2018

Michelle Rosenfeld · Married on 03/11/2017

Top Tier DJ For A Top Tier Wedding

Nick was the best DJ we could ask for. He knew the flow of a wedding like the back of his hand. He knew how to play music to get everyone on the dance floor. He was a true pro and made one of the most special days of my life perfect. And he's got great hair.

Sent on 01/13/2019

Ben Rosenfeld · Married on 03/11/2017

Nick is great!

Nick did a great job with our wedding. In addition to playing all our requests and filling in the rest with good dance music, he also researched and found random Russian music that my dad wanted and even helped adjust the rabbi's microphone volume for the wedding ceremony.

Sent on 01/14/2019
  • I

Iziz Baggot · Married on 09/20/2016

We used Nick as our wedding DJ, he was awesome!!!

Nick oversaw our whole evening. He helped us choose our music and choreographed the entire evening. He also brought in one of his wonderfully talented colleagues who serenaded us. From our entrance to our first song, to keeping the party going, he was flawless. Great combo of new school/old school and some wedding hits blended in. We would definitely recommend Nick!!

Sent on 10/30/2018
    E.L.C. Events 4
    E.L.C. Events 5
  • Fabio

Fabio Rodrigues · Married on 10/04/2015

Wedding experience

Nick was awesome! Very professional and organized, very quickly to Responding to any of our Requests or concerns I highly recommend nick for anyone who is planning on getting married and needs a great DJ for your special day!!!

Sent on 10/30/2018
    E.L.C. Events 6
  • Alex

Alex Bearden · Married on 07/04/2010

The best experience!

Nick Z was the DJ for my wedding. I was married in 2010 and people STILL TALK ABOUT HOW GREAT he was to this day (2019)! People were on the dance floor the whole time, from beginning to the end. The music was just what we asked for, but more importantly he read the crowd, was flexible, and kept the party alive. I would HIGHLY recommend Nick Z. He was prompt, professional, fun, and entertaining. (He was so good he almost made up for how much my photographers sucked).

Sent on 01/24/2019

Chris Graciano · Married on 08/27/1999

Couldn’t have picked a better DJ for our wedding

Found nick through a friend for my wedding. Let me tell you that he was prompt, professional and catered to the specific request for our wedding instead of going with someone we didn’t know that would play the chicken dance all night or the wrong decade of musical interest.. this is the guy you want ! He got you covered for whatever you want.. and he’s kinda funny too

Sent on 01/23/2019

Ashley · event on: 12/08/2013

I was so pleased with Nick Z Entertainment. Not only was their staff friendly and professional, the DJ and MC made our event so much fun! So worth it!!!

Sent on 12/15/2013