18 Reviews for E Entertainment Cleveland's Elite DJ Service

One Event Per Day (3)
Karaoke (2)
Uplighting (2)
Consultation (1)

He was pleasant and accommodating to our guests.

Profile Picture Diana, 12/2/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Eddie helped us rock Whitney and Chase's wedding-- lots of dancing- good times with great people- the Cinderella wedding that Eddie enhanced!!!

Profile Picture Chase & Whitney, 7/1/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Great Dj. Thank you! Highly recommend !

Profile Picture Irina, 6/17/17, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

Eddie was wonderful. He gave us a great deal and made sure to listen to all of our requests. He also made sure he had all of the songs that we wanted including our first dance song which was by a French artist!

Profile Picture Katelynn, 5/27/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Eddie is fantastic and worked closely with us to make our reception one of the best memories of the day! He not only works hard but does it with a smile! Would absolutely recommended to anyone!

Profile Picture Robert, 5/19/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Eddie was great to work with!! Our wedding was fun and energetic. I can honestly say, I danced til I dropped!!!
Thank you Eddie!

Profile Picture Megan , 11/12/16, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

My partner and I were extremely satisfied with E Entertainment! The music selections were fabulous and right along the lines of what I would hope for on my big day! All the classics as well as a great selection of modern hits! And talk about personality! Just what we needed to get the crowd up and dancing! We had a great experience and would highly recommend E Entertainment to anyone needing a DJ for a major event/wedding!

Profile Picture William, 7/23/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

DJ Eddie has reasonable rates, flexible, and on time, love his services I have used them often..

Profile Picture tracy, 6/4/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

The DJ was incredible! Great personality and really got the crowd going! I would definitely want him at another event! Loved the music choices and the interaction! I had a blast!

Profile Picture User6438765, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Very Professional Service. Awesome music selection. Kept everyone entertained all evening. HIGHLY RECCOMEND!

Profile Picture Travis, 9/12/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting, MC, One Event Per Day

I highly recommend E Enternainment. Eddie listened to all of my requests and needs for our event. He went the extra mile to make sure he had all of the songs that I wanted for the night. He took time to really listen and make sure the night was one everyone would remember.

Profile Picture Dana, 6/1/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ

E Entertainment created a very fun atmosphere, and my entire family had a great time. I would definitely use their services again!

Profile Picture April, 5/3/13, 1 Review
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Karaoke

Eddie was a great DJ! He got there early, kept the guests dancing all night, he was personable, he played everything we asked for...we couldn't have asked for more in a DJ!

Profile Picture Nicole, 10/10/09, 1 Review
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Karaoke, MC, One Event Per Day

Eddie and Chuck were very professional. They made sure they played every single one of our song request as well as allowed a no playlist. They were very hands on in getting to know both of us and our personalities so they could cater the vibe and music perfectly to us. We highly recommend if you are looking for great professional djs. Thank you again for doing a great Job !!

Photo for E Entertainment Cleveland's Elite DJ Service Review
Profile Picture Radamas, 8/11/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting, Consultation, MC, One Event Per Day

E entertainment made my wedding the best I could ask for. He listen to all are music request and we were able to make a list of just the kind of songs we wanted mixed with crowd pleasing songs as well. I would recommend e entertainment to any one for any occasion

Profile Picture Jamie, 9/17/16, 1 Review