Emily Rheinbolt Photography Reviews

1 | Concord, NC

1 Reviews for Emily Rheinbolt Photography

• Christiana

Christiana · Married on 01/06/2018

Incredible Winter Wonderland Pictures, Incredible Value, Incredible professionalism and turnaround time

Emily traveled from NC to Vermont to photograph my wedding and I cannot explain how incredibly pleased I am with the whole experience! EVERYONE even 11 months later are always gushing over how incredibly beautiful and magical the pictures are.

She worked with a reasonable budget, got the finished pictures to me in impeccable time, and was a delight to work and communicate with through the whole process. Even her husband was helpful at the wedding since her adorable little family made the trip up.

I would recommend her to anyone WITHOUT HESITATION. She has an absolutely incredible eye for a photo, she stayed out of our way and wasn’t a distraction during the ceremony yet managed to get the PERFECT shots. I have an M.F.A. in film, and run an artistic business. My standards for pictures are incredibly high. She absolutely made me happy and I will treasure these pictures forever.

She has a bunch of the magical snowy pictures posted. Take a look at her work, it speaks for itself. Thank you! Thank you! Thank you Emily!!!

Sent on 11/22/2018