E.B. Horn Reviews

33 Reviews for E.B. Horn

1 User photo

Brett W. · Getting married on 02/05/2021

The Best Jeweler in Boston

Worked with John Bourgea and Rich Finn to procure engagement ring and wedding bands. Never had a more professional retail experience in any high value/high quality market. Well worth the time and effort to travel from New York to purchase some exquisite wedding rings. Super friendly and attentive.

Sent on 04/22/2019

Courtney Level · Married on 10/05/2019

Great selections

Beautiful ring and diamond selection. My fiance purchased my engagement ring at EB Horn and we returned to purchase my wedding band. Great customer service. Everyone is genuinely nice and the don't try to hassle you.

Sent on 10/11/2019

Lindsay · Married on 09/28/2019

Amazing selection and service!

E.B. Horn has set the bar so high when it comes to engagement rings and wedding band selection. They are true professionals and know how to select a quality piece within budget and desired style. I went to look at wedding bands six months before my wedding date, selected one I liked but couldn’t pull the trigger on it at the time. I returned 5 months later with hopes of seeing a similar ring, and they had kept the ring on reserve for me knowing I had loved it! They are simply the best!

Sent on 10/06/2019

We've worked with John and he's been very thoughtful and patient as we search for the perfect wedding bands. It's great to keep such a well established business thriving in Boston!

Sent on 07/16/2016

E.B. Horn is an amazing jewelry store!! I have been coming here since I was little. They listen to what you have envisioned and follow to your price point. Amazing customer service!!

Sent on 09/08/2014

I was not with my fiancé when he was purchasing my ring of course but he passed along that they were the best when it came to designing and picking out the perfect details of my ring. When we went to pick out my wedding band they were over the top cooperative. My ring is raised and needed a raised band of diamonds to make it even with the diamonds on my ring. They were more then willing to help me find the perfect style and create my dream ring!

Sent on 05/01/2015

Dallas · Married on 04/11/2015

Michael at EB Horn worked with my fiance to custom make my engagement and it was perfect. I later had him make my wedding band to match. Since we live in a different state most of the business was done by email and phone - Michael was very responsive, the turn around times were wonderful and the pricing was very fair.

Sent on 05/11/2015
  • User4195835 · 2+ years ago

We worked the Norm, and he was great! My engagement ring has a specific band that goes with it. So it was not difficult at all. We went in got serviced right away, he got on the phone with Danhov and had a wedding band shipped to the store. Went to pick it up and the whole process was seamlessly easy. Exactly what you need as a bride when you have a million other things to do.

Sent on 08/29/2014
  • Emily

Emily · Married on 10/12/2013

My fiance had a great experience at E.B. Horn when he bought my engagement ring. He had a lot of questions about how to pick a diamond, setting, and what all the jewelry jargon meant. The other stores he visited didn't want to spend the time with him unless he was ready to buy something right then and there. He went to E.B. Horn and someone sat down with him and took the time to explain all of the options. He later went back and bought my GORGEOUS engagement ring! We went in together to buy our wedding bands, and I went again recently to buy a watch. Every time we stop in they remember us and make sure my ring's prongs are tight and clean the ring for me. Great service and a great store!

Sent on 08/12/2013

Meredith · Married on 08/24/2013

We got our rings at E.B. Horn after looking around several other places. The main reasons we did this was: they had MUCH faster turn around than other jewelers (set/fitted my engagement ring in 2 hours), we loved the selection they had, and they were really flexible on what metals could be used on each ring type.

We went back several times before buying our wedding bands. They were attentive and took the time to show us everything each time - we never felt rushed. They let us take photos so I could compare different rings and see how it looked on me. Every time we went in they cleaned my engagement ring for me, and also offered to do a more thorough cleaning of it before my wedding so it would be extra sparkly (though I ran out time time prior to the wedding and never did this).

We also ended up buying other items for our wedding party here. Every purchase was a good experience and they were willing to negotiate the prices - which are not cheap, but I think you get what you pay for - they have quality products.

We love our rings and liked working with a local business (they are an institution in Boston). E.B. Horn will be getting our business again in the future.

Sent on 09/25/2013

Kristy · Married on 07/26/2013

Unbelievable professionalism and customer service. I bought my husband's band here. It came in quickly....and thank goodness, because we wound up having to resize it twice! They were very helpful and understanding and my husband absolutely loves his ring. I would recommend this business for ANY of your jewelry needs!

Sent on 10/01/2013

Catherine · Married on 04/13/2013

Employees at EB Horn were so helpful and nice! We will be going back for future purchases!

Sent on 06/17/2013

I can't say enough about EB Horn. We stopped into EB Horn randomly walking downtown on Sat & met Dermot. We are so happy we did! My fiance lived in overseas when buying my engagement ring and worked with Dermot via email and the phone to design the perfect one. Not only do I absolutely love it, I get compliments from strangers on it all the time. Gail worked with us on our wedding bands and was just as wonderful, helpful, not pushy at all and let us take our time to figure out what we wanted. And did I say my ring is gorgeous? :-) Go see Dermot!

Sent on 03/25/2013

Quality #1. Wouldn't go anywhere else. Thank you Mr. Finn.

Sent on 11/12/2012

Rachel C · Married on 10/06/2012

Can't say enough about Norm. He made sure both of my rings were perfect and very affordable!

Sent on 10/30/2012

Jennifer · Married on 09/22/2012

My husband and I purchased our wedding bands and my engagement ring at EB Horn, and we couldn't be happier! The settings and custom options are great. Their customer service is outstanding and they proactively reached out to us to provide updates instead of us having to call in. Really great experience and we will be back for future jewelry purchases!

Sent on 03/07/2013

Jillian · Married on 06/16/2012

They took a family diamond and gave it a modern yet classic new look.

Sent on 06/23/2012

kate · Married on 06/09/2012

We worked with Mark to pick out a wedding band that would work perfectly with my beautiful engagement ring that he helped my husband to design. We also bought my husbands wedding band here and I received pearl earings on my wedding day as a gift from my husband who got them from Mark at EB Horn. I highly recommend this store to everyone I know looking for engagment rings!

Sent on 06/26/2012

Kim · Married on 09/17/2011

My husband got my engagement ring at EB Horn and enjoyed working with Christine. We then purchased our wedding bands and his cuff llinks there. Overall they were very professional and did a great job educating us about jewelry! Would highly recommend them to anyone in the Boston area.

Sent on 09/21/2011

Andrea · Married on 07/30/2011

A downtown institution, I was so excited to get our wedding bands here. My husband chose hammered tungsten steel, and I knew I wanted a diamond eternity band. EB Horn was able to find the perfect ring for each of us. We knew we were getting quality pieces from this jeweler. Highly recommend!

Sent on 08/25/2011

Lisa · Married on 08/07/2009

Beautiful jewelry. My husband is allergic to metals with nickel - so every jeweler was pushing the $2K platinum rings, not EB Horn. They worked within our budget and we now have the most lovely wedding bands - mine with diamonds and his with palladium. Highly recommend!!

Sent on 08/09/2009
  • *

Marra · Married on 03/14/2009

Provided excellent service, and the jewelry is stunning.

Sent on 04/14/2009

Megan · Married on 08/16/2008

The jewelry here is beautiful, and because it is a small family owned business, you get very personal attention. My husband purchased my engagement ring here, which was amazing, and we went back for our bands. They were great!

Sent on 03/01/2010

Anna · Married on 06/23/2007

E.B. Horn has been in Boston forever, and it shows. Very professional, yet very nice service, and the quality of the jewelry is top-notch. My rings appraised for much more than the purchase price. They do repairs in-house, and they really know what they're doing. And the saleslady who worked with my husband to select my engagement ring remembered him when we went back to look at wedding rings. A very positive experience!

Sent on 09/23/2008
  • I

Nicole · Married on 03/14/2004

E.B. Horn is a well-established high quality jewelry store in Boston's Downtown Crossing. They have a beautiful selection, can be pricey, but you know you are getting good quality. I found my wedding ring there as an estate piece, it happened to be EXACTLY what I wanted and could not find anywhere else!

Sent on 03/31/2008