Dynamic Entertainment Reviews

16 | Russell Springs, KY

16 Reviews for Dynamic Entertainment

Megan Schulte · Married on 10/06/2018

Truly memorable Wedding!

My fiance Kellen and I selected Dynamic Entertainment after comtacting several options for a wedding DJ. Music either makes a wedding or ruins it. I was given Eric's name and contact from a family friend who was more than pleased when he did their wedding. Hands down we couldn't have made a better choice. Eric is very knowledgeable about every genre of music and helps design the perfect soundtrack for your wedding. He made it so simple to give him a general outline of what i wanted played and he created the rest! He kept everyone dancing and smiling all night. Made it truly memorable. Eric was very professional and helped with directing the entire night even kept me organized through the night. You will be more than thankful if you picked Dynamic Entertainment for wedding!!

Micala · Married on 06/23/2018

We had an awesome experience with Eric! We was very prompt, answered and questions I had, and made sure everything went smoothly during my reception!

Taylor · Married on 05/26/2018

Eric is the definition of professionalism but is always ready to make your event a wonderful party! He gets along with everyone. He makes your event memorable for sure. I would never use anyone else.

Lauren · Married on 08/13/2017

Absolutely wonderful services could not have asked for a better dj to have at my wedding. Everything was perfect. Very personalized and personable.

Stephanie · Married on 08/12/2017

Eric was always quick to respond when I had questions and was very personable. He had everyone dancing and I had a wonderful time. Eric surprised us with a special dance at the end of the night which might be one of my fondest memories of the whole reception! I would recommend Dynamic Entertainment to any couple looking for a great DJ!

Kelsey · Married on 06/23/2017

Dynamic Entertainment did an amazing job at our wedding. I could not have asked for better service. Everyone danced all night long!! From the first call with Eric until our wedding night Dynamic Entertainment was more than helpful. I always felt that I could call at any time if I needed anything! The week of our wedding the venue had to cancel due to weather. When Eric found out, he bent over backwards to make sure we had contacted all of our venders. He even made arrangements with our new venue less than 24 hours before our wedding. We were more than satisfied with our service and people are still talking about how much fun they had dancing. Pick Dynamic Entertainment as your DJ!

Courtney · Married on 05/13/2017

They are amazing! I asked for some difficult special dances like my memory dance for my papaw and they nailed it! Home run! If you need a DJ go with them they are amazing and my wedding wouldn't have been perfect without them! ??

Madison · Married on 04/22/2017

He was excellent to work with! He was in charge of how the reception went, and that was a huge help to our families. I would recommend him to any bride that wants to have a great time at their wedding

Gwen · Married on 04/22/2017

DynamicEntertainment/Eric Pickett provided DJ services at my daughter's wedding. It was an unforgettable night. I give Mr. Pickett five stars across the board. Mr. Pickett bought a sense of comfort and confidence to the event. He was very professional and paid attention to every detail. This was the final piece that made her day "perfect". Wedding planning made easy. Family and friends had a blast on the dance floor.

Katie · Married on 01/01/2017

BG was awesome!! Not only does he have a huge library of music, but it's from all genres. He was so thorough in making sure he had exactly what my daughter and son in law wanted at just the right time. He was also very personable so everyone responded well to him.

I feel his fees were reasonable and he's very attentive to his clients.

Ashley · Married on 09/10/2016

Went above and beyond!! Made me feel so at ease and stress free the day of the ceremony. After I had so many guests that complimented on the dj and how much fun the reception was.

McKinzie · Married on 05/13/2016

Of all our wonderful vendors, Dynamic Entertainment was the one in whom we had the most confidence. The responsiveness, attention to detail, and professionalism were clear front he beginning. The planning process was seamless and everything was easily presented on an online platform that could be modified on our own time. On our wedding day, they were prepared, organized, and accommodating, and everything went perfectly. The transitions between the dinner, dancing, and toasts were facilitated flawlessly. Our dance floor was packed all night and several of our guests commented how great the music was! We cannot thank Dynamic Entertainment enough and would highly recommend their services to anyone!

Mary · Married on 03/16/2016

Went above and beyond to insure a wonderful time at my daughters wedding. The music was great!!!

Bailey · Married on 05/27/2017

Be sure to create your wedding playlist and communicate with the DJ regularly throughout the process because it will make the experience even better!

Lisa · Married on 06/04/2016

We had a great time and highly recommend these guys. Tell them what music you want and you'll have it and more. We had all ages and everyone loved our DJ, our music, our announcements. Call them now before your date is booked. Lisa