Dynamic DJ Productions Reviews

94 | Montgomery, TX

94 Reviews for Dynamic DJ Productions

Jacob · Married on 11/25/2011

Cory was an Awesome DJ to work with! He kept us informed before the wedding and helped to keep the reception flowing! He made sure people were always on the dance floor and having a good time! I would refer him to anyone!!

Sent on 03/19/2012

Pat · Married on 11/20/2011

This D.J. was awesome, he went the extra mile to help out with everything. He assisted in entertaining the quests through the whole reception. Everyone had so much fun ! We were very pleased with his
    level of professionalism. We recommend him highly.

Sent on 12/19/2011

Moira · Married on 10/29/2011

Cory did a great job with our wedding!

Kimberly · Married on 09/24/2011

Not only did I think Cory with Dynamic DJ was amazing, but all my guests commented about how great and ingaging he was, he kept the party going. I can not leave out his son, who helped him with our event as well. Both were sooo helpful on a day where I needed all the help I could get. They also did the uplighting for my reception, which help make the space much more romantic. Cory and his son went above and beyond, and I can not thank them enough for all their help!! AMAZING DJ!

Just a side note, confirm all the songs you request are the correct version. A couple were different versions, but I think that was my fault for not checking.

Would definitely recommend Dynamic DJ to any and everyone!

Kim · Married on 08/06/2011

Dynamic DJ Productions was very personable, professional and friendly. He helped us come up with special songs and ideas that made the wedding reception fun. We received many, many compliments from our guests about Cory! He is fabulous!

Sent on 12/28/2011

Randy · Married on 06/26/2011

Dynamic DJ Productions was everything we hoped for and asked for at our wedding. Everything from our input on song selections to being on time and making the party after the wedding a fun time for everyone was great. Everything was done on a personal level, not from a "business" level but at the same time very professional. I would HIGHLY recommend Dynamic DJ Productions for not only weddings but for any occasion where a DJ's services are needed.

Sent on 12/18/2011

Rachael · Married on 03/05/2011

Corey Bean is an excellent DJ! I couldn't have asked for a better one for our wedding. He had the music going as soon as our guests got there and he even went outside our venue to meet my new husband and I when we pulled up! He had everyone dancing and having a good time. Corey really listens to the way you want your evening to go and he brings it to life! I would recommend him for your event as well. :)

Vanessa · Married on 01/30/2016

Cory was an amazing DJ! Other than the deciding the venue, picking the DJ was the biggest decision in my opinion. I was really nervous. My vision entailed my guests enjoying the music and that the music would keep everyone dancing the whole evening. DJ Cory delivered. I had many guests tell me how good he was. Also, he was very attentive to mine and my husband's needs throughout the night and kept things flowing very nicely. When I say we danced, we danced!! Cory kept it going for hours and it was such a blast. If you want your guests to have fun and dance, call Cory.

Sent on 03/14/2016

Katy · Married on 04/13/2013

Cory was very professional! My husband and I knew nothing about what music we wanted. We briefly gave Cory a few songs and he brought the house down with his music choices!! Everyone danced till the very last song!! I would recommend him to everyone!! And his photo booth was so much fun and printed very good quality prints! He greatly contributed to the success of our wedding reception and ceremony!

Sent on 04/28/2013

Cory was a great DJ and the photo booth is definitely a must. We had many guests say it was the most fun wedding reception they had ever attended. You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 01/24/2013

dan · event on 12/01/2012

We've used Cory and Dynamic DJ several years running for a high school aged dance. Very professional, good system, flexible and responsive.

Sent on 12/07/2012

Becky · Married on 08/10/2013

Picking Cory Bean with Dynamic DJ was one of the best choices we made when planning our wedding. He was professional and very easy to work with from the beginning. We filled out a preference sheet that Cory then went over in detail with us to get to know our music style. From that, he played the perfect mix of music to keep our dance floor full all night long. Everyone had a great time and loved the music!

Cory went above and beyond his DJ expectations. From the moment the wedding party arrived at the venue, Cory was in communication with me to make sure things were running smoothly. He pretty much acted as the “day of" planner we didn’t hire, which was a great bonus. At one point while the wedding party was taking pictures outside he brought me a glass of water which, let me tell you, for an August bride in a heavy layered wedding dress, was life saving!

He also captured some fantastic snap shots of my guest dancing and having a good time and the decorative details of our venue that he posted on his blog just a few days after the wedding. It was so exciting to have pictures so soon after the wedding! Some of the shots that he captured were moments the professional photographers missed, and I am grateful to have them!

The music ended a little sooner than I would have preferred, but what bride is ever ready for her wedding to be over?

I would recommend Dynamic DJ to anyone who is looking for a guaranteed memorable great time at your reception!

Sent on 10/23/2013
  • User3275844 · event on 05/12/2013

Great DJ team, provided an array of music, lighting, still photos and live video on screens for all to enjoy.

Very easy to work with. Came out to our facility (pre-prom meeting) to visit and go through his set up and shared suggestions to make our night the best ever! Guides you (not pushy) through different options available.

His crew arrived early to set up and prepare !

Students had a great time dancing the night away !

Sent on 05/23/2013

dave · Married on 06/01/2012

3.5

Your son, Brock did a wonderful job and was friendly and professional with our guests. Only one mis-step when the bride was walking down the isle, the music selection was off. Brock quickly got the correct 'here comes the bride' song playing and all went well.
    Thank you. Over all we have been pleased with the DJ and the music.

Sent on 07/07/2012

k · Married on 02/08/2014

3.0

My husband and I had the wedding of our dreams, concluding with an awesome reception. Cory knew how to keep everyone entertained all night, get everyone out on the dance floor, and stay there. We are so grateful he was recommended to us and would recommend him for any party.

Sent on 02/13/2014

Randi · Married on 09/28/2013

We booked Corey with Dynamic DJ Productions for our fall wedding. We were both very pleased with the services he provided. We booked him for our ceremony and reception and couldn't have been more happy! He responded very quickly to all my emails and made me feel like we were the only ones on his schedule for that day (which we weren't, he apparently had a very busy day, but we had no idea because of his professionalism and it did not effect our quality of service one bit). He provided me with a thorough checklist to fill out a few weeks before the wedding to select the songs we wanted and did not want played at the ceremony and reception, and he stuck to it. He was at the site, ready to go when he said he would be and did everything in his power to ensure that I was having an easy day. He even stopped to help get my dress bustled when we were struggling to get it buttoned. I would very highly recommend his services for any event you are hosting! You won't be disappointed by his willingness to cooperate and professionalism!!

Sent on 11/13/2013

Amanda · Married on 10/20/2012

3.0

Cory did our wedding and did an amazing job. He took the time to meet us in person and and get a thorough understanding on what we did and didnt want played at our wedding. It paid off because he was spot on with the music selection.

In the beginning we had some problems with the initial DJ assigned to us, but Corey handed it very professionaly and told us he would do the wedding himself ( on his birthday I might add). He went above and beyond to make sure that we got what we paid for.

Sent on 01/01/2013
  • User2363107 · event on 03/31/2012

3.5

Cory did a great job in having music available for background and for requested songs for dancing.

Sent on 04/02/2012

3.4
      3.0

Dynamic DJ Productions were really sweet and friendly to work with before my wedding. The night was a bit hectic schedule-wise but honestly I believe this was due to my wedding coordinator not doing a great job managing everything (Hand in Hand Weddings). I would recommend Dynamic DJs- they had a GREAT mix of music and even led some line dances, getting all ages on the dance flloor. Our dance floor was busy all night :)

Sent on 07/12/2012