Dymeonds Bridal Boutique Reviews

2 | Anchorage, AK

2 Reviews for Dymeonds Bridal Boutique

Negan · Married on 08/16/2013

Loved my gown. It was gorgeous and didn't take that long to get here. I was pleasantly surprised and extremely happy.

Sent on 01/01/2013

Mishelle · Married on 10/05/2011

0.0

Worst experience ever!! Extremely poorly ran business! Owner was untruthful and even yelled at me on the phone. I ordered a wedding gown from here, paid in full and waited 3 months for my dress. They changed the ETA of the dress twice and when the second date had passed with still no dress, I tried for over a week to contact them with no return call or email. Once contact was made I heard nothing but excuses and on a second call the lady changed her entire story and yelled at me for being impatient. I was even told the dress was coming from China which I found out was completely made up once I talked to the designing company. I ended up canceling my order through VISA and ordering my dress from a wonderful shop in Washington. I never write reviews but I was treated so poorly that I don’t want other brides have to go through this!

Sent on 10/06/2011