Dylan Wilson Weddings Reviews

23 | Savannah, GA

23 Reviews for Dylan Wilson Weddings

Dylan was amazing! He did such a wonderful job. He arrived right on time, was open to all suggestions, was very helpful and was great with everyone, Guests included. The pictures turned out fantastic, I was very pleased. I would absolutely recommend Dylan to anyone looking for wedding services.

Emily · Married on 04/26/2014

Dylan was wonderful to work with and very flexible in our requests for special shots or areas of emphasis in my daughter's wedding. He work is excellent with a fresh, creative perspective that shows the personality of his clients and their event in every photograph. We also engaged Dylan to take portrait photographs of our daughter in her wedding dress and we are more than happy with the results! We feel extremely fortunate to have found Dylan and continue to relive the joy and fun of that amazing day through his photographs. We highly recommend his services!

Jalene · Married on 09/14/2013

I had a destination wedding and found Dylan Wilson Photography online. I liked his photos as they seemed more natural, just what we wanted. He was very responsive and prompt for both our pre-wedding meeting and the day of the wedding. Today we received the link to our photo gallery and we were thrilled! The photos turned out just as we had hoped. They were beautiful and truly captured the essence of the day. We had a perfect wedding day but it is the memories and the photos that will always live on and we are very thankful to Dylan for capturing our memories so beautifully!

Brianne · Married on 06/22/2013

Dylan was absolutely incredible! He was everything I was looking for in a photographer and more! He was so understanding when I wasn't quite ready to have him come in and photograph me in the morning, and kept himself busy taking pictures of our venue until I was ready! His pictures are unlike any I have ever seen. He is so creative and artistic, and coming from someone who HATES having her picture taken, I was shocked at how much I enjoyed the experience and how natural I looked in the pictures! He also stole my husband and I away from the reception and we snuck down to the beach at night and took what turned out to be our favorite pictures, and my favorite moment with my husband. He was absolutely fantastic, super easy to get ahold of, and responded very quickly to any of my questions! Would recommend him in a heartbeat! Could not have been happier with our decision to use him for the most important day of our lives :)

Christopher · Married on 05/26/2013

Dylan was by far the most professional and least stressful part of our wedding planning process. We never once had any sort of problem, miscommunication, or worry when it came to Dylan and our photography services for our wedding. He was always responsive and even met with us prior to our booking him to do our photography. We had a friend who used Dylan at her wedding, and when we saw the pictures he took of her event we were floored and knew we wanted him to be our photographer. However we thought with such great pictures he would be way more expensive than other photographers in the area, WRONG! Dylan was just as affordable if not more so than other photographers who in our opinion did not have the quality of portfolio that Dylan had. On the day of the wedding Dylan did a great job of setting things up for the reveal, posing us and loosening us up for a great photo session at the spots we really wanted to be photographed. Dylan captured some really impressive shots that we are more than happy with. At the reception Dylan did a great job of getting candid fun shots of everyone! He really captured our wedding and we are so happy that we will have his amazing photographs to remember our day by. I cant stress how impressed we are with Dylan and his services. He even brought his sister in law to help with the photographs at no additional charge! I would recommend Dylan for any type of photographing needs. His resume speaks for its self and he was nothing but a pleasure to work with.

Choosing Dylan as our photographer was the best decision we made in our wedding planning process! He always answered every question we had in a very timely manner and was beyond wonderful to work with! He was very affordable and his photography speaks for itself! When we got our pictures back from our wedding (all 1100 of them!), we were THRILLED! Dylan did a WONDERFUL job and we literally loved every single picture. It was so hard to pick a favorite! He captured everything we could have wanted and more. It was wonderful to look back at our pictures and see all the little moments (some of which we didn't even know were going on around us). I would recommend Dylan Wilsons Weddings to ANY couple out there getting married - we couldn't have asked for a better, more professional photographer and we are beyond happy with our pictures.

Nekayah · Married on 03/23/2013

Dylan did a fantastic job on our wedding photos. He was extremely professional and fun at the same time! Without much instruction from us, he captured all the details, big and small. Very easy to work with and he listened to what we wanted. We highly recommend him!

Dylan was AMAZING!!!!! By far one of the most professional people I dealt with when planning my wedding!

Heather · Married on 12/21/2012

Dylan was amazing to work with. I planned my wedding from out of town so a lot of our communication was thru email. He always responded quickly. He even sat down and met with us one weekend while we were in Savannah. He is so warm and I honestly felt like I knew him! Our pictures turned out amazing and I highly recommend Dylan Wilson Photography!

molly · Married on 10/20/2012

Dylan captured every single aspect of my wedding. I have no idea how he was in so many places at once, but he sure was. I felt extremely confident in Dylans professionalism. I would reccommend him to any and everyone.

Amy Margaret · Married on 08/25/2012

Dylan did a wonderful job photographing our wedding. His photo journalist style is crisp and clean. Our photos tell the complete story of our special day. Every small detail was captured. We love looking through our amazing photos and reliving our special day!

Evette · Married on 08/04/2012

Dylan Wilson is absolutely amazing. Though he was not my first choice initially, I am glad that circumstances worked as they did to fit us together. He has a wonderful eye and has great attention to detail. He did my summer beach wedding and was gracious even with unforseen mayhem. There was an accident that delayed the wedding for an hour and he didn't complain at all. He went above and beyond the call of duty and gave us a finish product in a very timely manner that has wowed every person who has seen our photos. His pricing is more than reasonable and his personality only adds to his total package. If ever in their area, or if he is ever in mine, I would love to work with him again. There is nothing more that you could ask for or even desire with Dylan.

Helen · Married on 06/30/2012

Dylan Wilson Photography did an excellent job on my wedding. The photos were just beautiful and they told the story of our special day. I would definitely recommend him if you want a beautiful documentation of your special day.

Helen Scanlon

• Daniel

Daniel · Married on 05/26/2012

Dylan is AMAZING.. I had the privilege of having him photograph my wedding on May, 26th 2012 and it was a dream come true. The photographs are exactly what I wanted and so much more. I had a very large wedding and things were of course a bit hetic, but he worked his way around like a ninja shooting masterful pieces of artwork.
    The one thing that makes Dylan so unique from the rest is his photojournalistic style. His photographs aren't staged and phony like some. Yes, he takes beautiful photographs of the family lined up, and hundreds of the couple together... but I found the photographs that were casual and just us enjoying ourselves, or our friends and family eating and having a good time, where he just ran up and captured the moment, were by far our favorite and it's a characteristic so unique to Dylan.
    Dylan is amazing, amazing, amazing..

Paula · Married on 05/19/2012

I loved all of my wedding vendors, but right from the start I felt the most comfortable and confident about Dylan Wilson. From the moment we spoke on the phone I knew that he was the right photographer for me. He understood the vision and style of photography I wanted for my big day. I am not a fan of posed photos, and Dylan really captured the spirit and life of our wedding in the photos. You can truly see how much fun everyone was having. I got married recently, and have only seen a few photos, but am already blown away by his work. If you want beautiful photos and a photographer who feels like a best friend after just speaking with him on the phone, please consider Dylan Wilson. I am a wedding planner in Virginia, so I am very particular about vendors. I am happy to say that Dylan not only met, but exceeded my expectations. I wish he lived closer to me so he could capture every big moment in our lives! Thank you again Dylan for being so amazing. We love you!

Missy · Married on 05/12/2012

Great photographer! He did everything we asked for and had so many great poses for us. Very easy going and professional! Pictures are perfect and his second shooter with him at the time, Shannon Christopher, was awesome as well. I would recommend Dylan!

Rachel · Married on 10/15/2011

Dylan was an absolute blast. Our entire group just loved him. He was relaxed,great sense of humor, made my husband and I feel at ease while taking picutures. He was so accomodating and flexible with any and all requests. He was the best pick for a photographer!! Anyone would be thrilled to have Dylan as their wedding photographer.

Belinda · Married on 09/09/2011

Dylan Wilson is an amazing photographer to work with. Right from the start he was approachable and very friendly. He went above and beyond in the photography. He worked with us throughout the whole day and if we came up with ideas he was more than happy to incorporate that in with his ideas. His photography is unique and beautiful. Thanks Dylan, we both appreciate so much all that you did for us on the day.
    Belinda & Seth

Jess · Married on 06/04/2011

From the time my fiance/husband and I met with Dylan we both knew he was the photographer for us and we were super excited about working with him! Dylan did a great job getting so many wonderful shots from our day without ever being "in the way" or even noticed. Dylan even put up with my husband's crazy antics and ideas for pictures on the beach like a champ, and they turned out amazing!! He was so flexible with what shots we wanted... We are IN LOVE with our photos from our wedding day, and everyone who has seen them is speechless at how amazing they are!! Thank you, so much, Dylan, for helping to make our day unforgetable!!!

Katherine · Married on 04/16/2011

My husband and I are eager to recommend Dylan Wilson Weddings. Dylan is polite, professional, talented and willing to go the extra mile to make sure he captures every special moment.

When selecting our wedding photographer, Dylan was an easy front runner because of his obvious talent. Just take a look at his portfolio and you'll see. As was mentioned in the review before mine, Dylan's experience has given him a photo-journalistic style that sets him apart from the rest. His pictures tell a story and capture a moment. And somehow he manages to get everyone in just the right lighting to make them look beautiful. That was key for me. I need all the help I can get. ;-)

Dylan took the time and initiative to scout out the locations and prepare for shot locations. He worked with me to create a shot list. He gave advice on everything from pictures to timeline and even make-up artists (I was out of town). I never felt like I was bothering him and he was very quick to respond to any requests.

On the day of the wedding, Dylan was great. We barely knew he was there in that his presence didn't disrupt our normal routine and he was able to capture some honest moments. He wasn't a clock-watcher. To him, getting the shots that would mean something to me and my family was the most important. I felt that he wasn't there just to do a job and go home, but rather to be a part of something very special and important to me. He prices we also very reasonable.

I highly recommend Dylan Wilson Weddings to anyone that is looking for a wedding photographer. He's a great find! Thanks so much Dylan.

Valery · Married on 04/16/2011

Soon after our engagement, we had a trip planned to Hilton Head South Carolina and I wanted to have engagement pictures done while we were down there. I did some googling and found Dylan Wilson's website and fell in love with his pictures. When we met him, the day of the shoot, we knew very quickly that it was a perfect fit. He made us feel relaxed (we were pretty anxious/nervous) and he warmed us up. I noticed another bride said he is not a clock-watcher, and that was true for this as well. He was flexible while we killed some time to wait for the sunset as a background. We got along really great with him and it was such a treat. We loved every single picture that we saw afterwards. He was on our short list for a wedding photographer, but ultimately we decided to pick one in our home area (Massachusetts). I'd highly recommend Dylan, he was such a pleasure to work with!

athena · Married on 04/03/2011

My husband and I feel truly blessed that we were able to work with Dylan Wilson as our photographer. We had originally planned and confirmed a wedding date, and due to military orders had to reschedule. Dylan was more then willing to help us out and stayed flexible through the "re-planning" process. He kept the stress down and always stayed in contact which really put my mind at ease.

He offered lots of useful advice throughout the planning process and presented himself in a very professional and positive manner. We really felt at ease with Dylan because he was willing to come to our level and everyone felt comfortable with each other. He mingled with the guests at the wedding and I think he really got a feel for who they were and captured photographs that were perfectly matched with their personalities.

Our pictures speak thousands of words. The approach that Dylan took with his photographs of our special day, tell the entire story of the day. I was worried about running him too thin, But Dylan was every where he needed to be at the exact right time. I am so thankful for all of the precious moments the Dylan caught.

The quality of the pictures is unlike any photographer that we have ever used. The photos are not just posed snapshots (although the posed pictures all turned out fabulous as well),but instead they are photos that tell a story and remind me of all of the great memories of the day.

I would recommend Dylan to any bride planning a wedding in the Low country!

Suzanne · Married on 10/09/2010

Was a pleasure to work with.