Dylan Michael Cosmetics Reviews

242 | Jenkintown, PA

242 Reviews for Dylan Michael Cosmetics

Tracie · Married on 11/05/2016

Dylan Michael cosmetics is the best! We used Cindy for my sisters wedding four years ago and of course used her again for mine in November. Cindy and Ceyl were an absolute pleasure to work with. From the planning to trial and day of, everything went perfectly. They did 16 girls and everyone was beyond happy with their makeup! They made us feel so comfortable and I wouldn't have picked anyone else!!

Sent on 11/18/2016

Cindy Singer of Dylan Michael Cosmetics was the perfect choice to do my makeup for my wedding day. She does a free makeup trial with the bride and truly took the time during my trial to work with me to perfect the right look. She is very responsive to all e-mails, came up with a day-of timeline for makeup, and was able to finish myself and three bridesmaids well before the time I gave her for photography to start. She is a talented and trustworthy choice for a stress free wedding day.

Sent on 10/02/2016

Stephanie · Married on 10/01/2016

When you are looking for a make-up artist, it is important to find someone who gets you! Cindy was perfect from the get-go- listened to the styles that I was looking forward, simple but elegant since I don't wear too much make-up and neither does my mom and sister, and she did just that- I was so happy wtih my make-up on the wedding day. She wanted me to love it and I did! Thanks so much Cindy- it was really fun working together and I wish you very happy holidays! Definitely think about Dylan Michael when thinking about your make-up for your wedding!!

Sent on 12/20/2016

Kim · Married on 09/25/2016

Cindy is amazing! She did my makeup for my wedding and did a great job on myself, my mom, and all the girls. She is so nice and pleasant to work with too. Super responsive and very flexible. She also does a free trial which is unheard of for wedding makeup trials. Book her in advance because she books up!

Sent on 02/14/2017

JoAnna · Married on 09/24/2016

I found Cindy as a recommended vendor through my hair stylist for my wedding day. I am months away from my big day, but I had my trial with Cindy and I loved her work! She was very professional, and so down to earth and did a beautiful job. She said she was going with her gut on what to do as far as colors and style, and she nailed it! One of the reasons I chose her, was that a portion of her proceeds go toward research for a genetic disorder her son has. The second was that she was reasonably priced and her trial was free (no one else I looked at did this!). I highly recommend Cindy and I can't wait for her to do my makeup for my wedding day!

Adding a note: my wedding day has passed, Cindy helped to make me feel like the most beautiful girl in the room. She was fun in the morning and very personable. She did 9 women in a timely manner and everyone one looked so pretty and all in their own style. Choose Cindy and her team and you won't be disappointed! I hope she can pretty me up again some day!

Sent on 10/23/2015

Miranda · Married on 09/23/2016

I recently got married on 9/23/16 and hired Dylan Michael as the makeup artists. I was lucky to find them, as it was only about 3 weeks before my wedding I had to find a new professional due to complications with the original person I hired. Cindy was very responsive to all emails and was able to quickly schedule me in for a trial with Casey. Casey did such an amazing job that I barely recognized myself! As I'm sure is normal for most brides, I was slightly stressed (even if I didn't think so) and it was very apparent in my face. I had a few breakouts so was concerned about what the outcome would look like. I had an idea going in what look I was going for, and Casey was able to reproduce it. I requested a few variations, and she was so patient throughout the entire process. Casey came to our venue the day of to do the makeup for me, my girls, and my mom. She was very quick, super pleasant, and made you feel as ease in her makeup chair. Their prices are also very reasonable for special occasions. Going through the wedding planning process, you realize that as soon as people hear the word "wedding" prices get jacked up by about 1000%. I would recommend anyone to Dylan Michael, they were absolutely wonderful to work with.

Sent on 10/14/2016

christine · Married on 07/09/2016

I worked with Dylan Michael Cosmetics for my wedding in July. My sister had used DMC/Cindy last June 2015 for her wedding and after seeing how gorgeous the bridal party was, I knew I needed to use them too for mine! Communicating with Cindy is quick and I was able to book my trial with ease. Cindy was already booked for my wedding weekend but I was able to work with Casey, who is incredible. At my trial, I explained the type of "feel" I was going for on my big day, which was soft and romantic, more natural. Casey did a wonderful job translating my "feeling" into the makeup. She did not disappoint on my wedding day either! She was a rockstar, doing makeup for 9 women total (myself, 6 bridesmaids, 2 mothers)!! She arrived early and even got all of us done early too (which is a blessing when you're running on tight timelines). All of the women looked gorgeous in a subtle way and everyone was extremely pleased with their makeup. Not to mention, the weather was hot and humid but we looked perfect all night long - even after hours of sweating on the dance floor! I highly recommend Dylan Michael Cosmetics and specifically Casey. She is super friendly and personable, someone you don't mind spending half of your wedding day with! Well worth the money!

Sent on 08/09/2016

Rachel · Married on 07/03/2016

Cindy is a true artist! She makes you feel so comfortable with easy conversation and has a wonderful way of making your makeup just right for your personality and style. On my wedding day, Cindy did a fantastic job on me and my 14 bridesmaids, mothers, grandmothers, flower girls, and other relatives. She arrived ahead of schedule and had everyone finished in plenty of time. Everyone loved their makeup, from the airbrush foundation to the perfectly placed eyelashes. It looked fantastic through the evening, and though I didn't think it would be possible, looks even better in the pictures. Cindy truly makes you look the absolute best version of yourself. Not only is she extremely talented, she is a beautiful person and is so much fun to be around. She brings a joy and an energy to the room and shares it with everyone around her. Cindy has done my makeup for years, which made it easy for me to choose her for my wedding day. She is simply the best, and I cannot thank her enough!

Sent on 09/18/2016
  • Heather

Heather · Married on 06/26/2016

I highly recommend getting your make-up done with Cindy. She was amazing! She is very prompt when responding to emails and she did a phenomenal job with the make-up for myself, my sister (MOH), my mother and MOL. I was the only one who had a trial run as my family doesn't live that close to PA, but on the day of, she did a great job figuring out everyone's style.

Sent on 07/12/2016

Colleen · Married on 06/04/2016

I used Dylan Michael Cosmetics for my June 4th Wedding, and Lauren did our makeup. I cannot say enough great things about Lauren, she did such an amazing job for me and my 6 bridesmaids and mom. All of the bridesmaids were very happy with there makeup and one even told me she liked her makeup more then her wedding makeup. Lauren was very personable and was able to create everyones looks without any direction. I felt beautiful and I'm so glad that I was able to find them and use their services- I highly recommend Dylan Michal cosmetics and Lauren!

Sent on 07/30/2016

I highly recommend Dylan Michael Cosmetics. Cindy and her team are very talented. I loved my makeup, as did the bridal party- which isn't always the case. She also travels to your location, making it easy. A portion of her funds also go to a charity close to her family. Many of my friends used Dylan Michael, which is why I chose them, but that just shows how much people like her work.

Sent on 06/27/2016
  • Julia

Julia · Married on 05/28/2016

Cindy was recommended to me through my sister’s friend and I am so glad we hired her. She is incredibly friendly, talented, professional and captured exactly the look I wanted for my wedding day. Cindy arrived at the crack of dawn to begin makeup for me and my 11 bridesmaids and had us ready (with touch-ups too!) earlier than scheduled. The airbrush that she did was FLAWLESS and it wasn’t heavy but still gave great coverage. I highly recommend the airbrush and the fake eyelashes. The eyelashes are amazing! They are individual and look incredibly natural. All of my bridesmaids raved about their makeup. We all looked so beautiful and it lasted all day, even in the heat! I highly recommend Dylan Michael Cosmetics! You won’t be disappointed!!

Sent on 06/15/2016

Kara · Married on 05/28/2016

I loved my makeup for my wedding day! The price was much cheaper than others in the area. Most importantly, I had a big bridal party (9 bridesmaids, bride, and 2 moms) and we were still able to get everyone done in time! Very impressed with them!

Sent on 12/19/2016

Carly · Married on 05/20/2016

I'm not one to write reviews, but after the experience I had with Cindy, the owner of Dylan Michael Cosmetics, I thought every bride should know how incredible she is!!! I'm such a planner so when I went in for my make up trial, I brought a picture with me of the make up look that I was sure that I wanted. After getting to talk to Cindy a bit, I told her to do what she thought would look best for my features, with the dress and my wedding colors. Needless to say I was amazed. She made me feel so gorgeous and it just made me that much more excited for my wedding! The day of the wedding, Cindy showed up early and was set up by the time my bridesmaids arrived. I may be biased, but I had the most stunning bridal party after Cindy and her partner were done with them. I was last to go and couldn't wait to see the final product. When I looked in the mirror, I was speechless. My make up was completely flawless and I wouldn't have changed a thing. To all you brides out there, book Cindy and Dylan Michael Cosmetics!! I promise that you will be 110% amazed with your results!!

Sent on 06/28/2016

AMAZING. Simply amazing. I worked with Cindy prior to the day-of in order to organize all the details but on the day-of Casey did my makeup (bride), 4 bridesmaids, MOB, and MOG. Cindy was the best to work with prior to the event - she was SOOOOO quick with responses and incredibly accomodating (I went back for multiple trials because I was indecisive about what I wanted). Cindy is incredibly organized and put me at ease throughout the planning process. On the day-of, Casey brought out the best in everyone. Everyone looked eloquent but still looked like themselves - their features were highlighted but it looked incredibly natural. This was perfect as most of my bridesmaids do not wear makeup normally. We used airbrushing which was super light and seemed more natural and some got fake eyelashes which were beautiful and not over done (individual lashes, not a strip). Casey could not have done a better job! Everyone was VERY happy with their makeup!! I would HIGHLY recommend Dylan Michael Cosmetics as a whole to anyone needing makeup services!

Sent on 05/12/2016

Jaclyn · Married on 04/16/2016

Love Dylan Michael Cosmetics! I used Jennifer for my makeup, she was absolutely wonderful! She is very fun, friendly, laidback, and talented. I felt very confident and beautiful the whole day, and my makeup didn't smear much even though I was bawling at the ceremony. (I used airbrush so that probably made a difference.) Just needed a quick touch up by my bridesmaid during the evening and I was good to go. She also did the makeup for my bridal party and everyone looked beautiful and happy! I highly recommend Jennifer and this company!!

Sent on 05/11/2016

Christine · Married on 04/16/2016

What we loved: Casey is super talented and knows how to bring out your best features, great personality, very professional, on-site, great value, end result was spectacular.
    Helpful hints: You get more value for your money with more people, but they will come to you for even just one person. They are flexible with the numbers, and require only a small deposit to hold the date, so you can book now and then get everyone on board with the pictures from your trial, and firm up the numbers closer to the wedding. Airbrush and lashes are highly recommended!
    Review: Casey did the makeup for me, my three bridesmaids, and my mother-in-law on the wedding day. I had a free trial a few months before, and everything looked great and held up well. She even tried the eyelashes and airbrush foundation in the trial so that I could decide if I wanted to go in that direction. (I highly recommend both! A little extra money, but so worth it!) Dylan Michael was very flexible, and I could have had Casey come to my venue for just myself, but the prices go down if you have more people. Once I showed my sisters (bridesmaids) my pictures from the trial, they were on board. Casey showed up early and well prepared, set up a little spot in our suite, and got started. The makeup turned out gorgeous – most of us got eyelashes, and I think all of us got airbrush foundation. I’ve never seen my sisters look so beautiful, and they were very happy. Casey was fantastic to work with – she talked with everyone, she changed my sister’s lip color when my other sister didn’t think it was the right shade, and she touched everyone up in the end. We had time to spare when she was done. Our makeup held all night, and the pictures were absolutely stunning. She gave me the perfect look, just playing up my features, not too heavy or overdone, since I usually don’t wear makeup – I’ve never seen my eyes look so green in pictures. She really made them pop, and made me feel like a movie star. <3

Sent on 06/09/2016
  • Michelle

Michelle · Married on 04/02/2016

Love, love, love Cindy!!! Before I choose Cindy I had "booked" another make-up artist who was local. When I couldn't get a hold of them I PANICKED! When I emailed Cindy I received an email back within hours. I explained that I know I was a little late in the game with booking but I needed help. She helped me through all of the details, pricing, deposits, and other information within a day of first contacting her. Her responsiveness made me feel comfortable and really relieved the stress I was having. I had my consultation with Cindy the day of my bridal shower and I received so many compliments! I knew that I would look amazing on my wedding day, and I did! Not only was Cindy fast and efficient getting all of my girls makeup down on time but they looked amazing! And to top it all off Cindy is so fun! She really makes you forget about all you wedding day jitters.

Sent on 08/15/2016

I originally scheduled a make up artist I knew through a friend who then cancelled on me a month before the wedding. Dylan Michaelson Cosemetics swooped in for the save! Fortunately, Casey was available for a trial and for the wedding date, and she rocks. I do not wear make up regularly and was concerned about it being too heavy, but she was so good at working with my natural features and had fun with the bold lipstick I chose. My bridesmaids, maid of honor, and mother all loved their make up too! Importantly, Cindy (the owner) was excellent with correspondence throughout the process and essentially saved the day by booking us!

Sent on 01/25/2016

Karlin · Married on 12/19/2015

Loved loved loved my makeup for my wedding!!! Their airbrush makeup is simply gorgeous and the free trial they gave me made me very confident about my big day. Casey is amazing!

Sent on 01/30/2016

Meghan · Married on 12/12/2015

I used Cindy Singer/Dylan Michael Cosmetics for myself and my entire bridal party and could not have been happier! I do not usually wear much make up and wanted to look glamorous but comfortable. Cindy did an excellent job, asking me questions throughout the process about what I liked/disliked and adjusting her ideas to fit my style. She individualized the looks for each person, using different types of make up based on skin types, etc. I was most concerned about the make up not holding up throughout the entire day but it lasted into the next morning! Everyone received tons of compliments on their make up. I cannot thank Cindy enough and would definitely recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 12/27/2015

Liby · Married on 10/24/2015

Cindy was amazing to work with! Cindy came highly recommended and she made me feel beautiful on my wedding day! She does free bridal make up trial which is unheard of in bridal world! I had 8 people including myself to get ready for the morning of the wedding and we had Cindy & Emily. They started on time at 4am and all the girls were very happy with how their make up turned out. All of my bridesmaids looked beautiful and I was so happy with how everything turned out. So glad I found you Cindy and will be definitely recommending you to my friends & family.

Sent on 11/05/2015

vanesa · Married on 10/04/2015

I am happy I used Dylan Michael Cosmetics for my wedding makeup. I usually don't wear much makeup, but Cindy was able to create a natural look that made me feel like myself . She also was able to accommodate some of my bridesmaid that were not schedule to get their makeup done by Cindy.
    I will defiantly recommend Cindy for your special day !

Sent on 11/12/2015
  • Jackie

Jackie · Married on 09/25/2015

I am so glad I used Dylan Michael Cosmetics for my wedding makeup. I generally don't wear much makeup, but Cindy used my input to create a look that was glamorous and still totally me. My makeup stayed put all night and felt very natural! I received lots of compliments. I also can't say enough about how efficient Cindy is; we were able to leave for the wedding a half hour earlier than I originally planned, and Cindy was finished an hour ahead of schedule. You really get what you pay for, and Dylan Michael was definitely worth it!

Sent on 10/20/2015

Jaime · Married on 09/12/2015

I cannot say enough good things about Dylan Michael cosmetics! Cindy and Casey were amazing to work with, and made it so easy to fit in my trial around my very hectic schedule! I hardly wear makeup other than mascara and chapstick, and Casey took the time to listen to exactly what I wanted, and offered suggestions that made me look my absolute best. She created a blueprint at my trial so we could recreate the exact look for my wedding, which made the big day even more relaxed. I also LOVED that Casey came to my house, which made it so much easier to coordinate with my out-of-town wedding party. She kept the atmosphere relaxed and fun, and my makeup still looked absolutely perfect after a night of happy tears and sweaty dancing. I got a million compliments on my makeup, and wish I could look like that all the time! Cindy was also fantastic coordinating everything, and even sent a sweet follow-up note after the wedding to see how the night went. I'll definitely be using their services for any time I want to get all glammed up! I also used Bonnie and Jill for my sister and mother's hair. Jill was awesome coordinating, especially when we kept adding / removing people from the schedule (thanks, out of town guests!!) Bonnie did an absolutely fantastic job on their hair, and everyone looked great after a whirlwind night on the dance floor. 5 stars for both hair and makeup! I'm looking forward to my next fancy event so I can use their services again!

Sent on 10/05/2015