Dylan Michael Cosmetics Reviews

242 | Jenkintown, PA

242 Reviews for Dylan Michael Cosmetics

Jessie · Married on 03/30/2019

Such a wonderful experience!!!

Cindy and her crew were PHENOMENAL!! They were incredibly patient and kind with my entire bridal party and took on 9 bridesmaids, a mother of the bride, mother of the groom, and me without batting an eye. They made sure everyone was happy and when my mother in law said she was "ok" with her makeup, Cindy made sure to go back and ask her what she was uncomfortable with and made sure to fix it. I could not recommend Cindy enough and will most definitely be recommending her to all of my local bride friends!

Sent on 09/25/2019

Hallie · Married on 12/28/2018

simply the BEST

I hired Dylan Michael Cosmetics to do the make up for my wedding in December. I cannot begin to express how happy I was with my entire experience with Cindy (owner) from start to finish. As a mature bride (55), I was very concerned about ensuring my makeup was appropriate for my age yet it would look special and would wear well throughout the entire wedding day. Cindy did not disappoint! After our first introductory email, I got the sense I was in good hands. That feeling was solidified when we met for my trial and we discussed the right look for me. Cindy incorporated my feedback (real time) during the trial (changing eyeliner color, thickness, etc.) and took the time to explain WHY she chose the colors she used. Afterwards, I sent pictures to her throughout the day so that she could see how the makeup was wearing over the course of 8-10 hours. The next day Cindy sent an email describing what changes she would make based upon the pictures. WOW! For us older ladies, keep this in mind… Cindy does not overdo or overapply. Not once did my make-up cake anywhere on my face… not on trial day and certainly not on my wedding day. In fact, her color choices/application made me look 5 years younger! I should also point out that Cindy did the make up for my two daughters ages 18 & 26. They were both STUNNING and the applications were different for each girl playing up on different eye shapes/eye & hair colors, etc. The point here is that a) she is incredibly talented and b) she can handle any age of customer! I am so happy with Cindy that I am heading back her way (over an hour trip) to get a makeup application lesson from her! I would highly recommend Dylan Michael Cosmetics for any occasion.

Sent on 01/09/2019

Julie · Married on 12/15/2018

Beautiful wedding makeup!

Hiring Cindy to do makeup for my wedding was an easy decision. This was the third time Cindy has done my makeup. The first two as a bridesmaid and now as a bride. She is does an amazing job and everyone looked beautiful. I would recommend Cindy for your and your bridesmaids makeup!

Sent on 01/06/2019
  • Casey

Casey · Married on 11/03/2018

great work!

easy to book and Karine did a great job! I don't usually wear a lot of makeup and she was able to make me look beautiful but not overdone. She also did a great job with my mother's and bridesmaids' makeup.

Sent on 01/22/2019
  • Hillary

Hillary · Married on 10/27/2018

Simple and Beautiful

The girls in my bridal party and I are not big on wearing a lot of makeup. Cindy made us feel so comfortable while doing our makeup and continued so ask if how we were doing. We all felt so beautiful and our makeup lasted all night through pictures, ceremony, and lots of dancing. I would recommend Cindy and her team to any bride.

Sent on 07/17/2019
  • Valentina

Valentina Dimitrova · Married on 10/21/2018

Excellent service!

Dylan Michael Cosmetics was a joy to work with from start to finish. My four bridesmaids and I were taken care of by Casey: a very skilled professional with a big heart and an uplifting personality. Casey was very kind to all of us and creatively accommodated all of our preferences to make us all beautiful and beaming on this most special day. I highly recommend Dylan Michael Cosmetics and Casey!

Sent on 11/22/2018

Nicole · Married on 10/06/2018

Cindy is wonderful!

I had the smoothest experience with Cindy and her team. They are experienced and organized which really helped the day of the wedding. I loved my make up and looked great in my pictures! All of my girls and especially my mom looked stunning. Highly recommend Cindy!!

Sent on 12/19/2018
  • Kendra

Kendra · Married on 09/29/2018

Wonderful Make-up Artist

Karine did a fantastic job with everyone's makeup. She was able to use a light touch for those who wanted a more natural look and helped everyone to look flawless!

Sent on 11/01/2018
  • Julia

Julia · Married on 09/09/2018

Perfection!

I usually wear little to no makeup so looking like myself while feeling glamorous on my wedding day was important to me. Cindy absolutely nailed it. She created a look for me that was absolutely perfect, and I had SO many compliments that day! It stayed put through the entire day including rain, happy tears, and cake smash! Cindy was a total pleasure to work with and I would recommend her to anybody looking for a makeup artist.

Sent on 11/20/2018

Andrea · Married on 09/01/2018

Cindy and Casey were great to work with. From the trial Cindy knew exactly what I wanted from only a short conversation. I was very happy with the trial and even happier the day of my wedding. All my bridesmaids (and mom) loved their makeup! They work at a great pace and are willing to travel. I would recommend Cindy and Dylan Michael Comestics to anyone!

Sent on 09/24/2018
  • F

Feba G · Married on 09/01/2018

Absolutely amazing makeup!

Cindy is one of the best makeup artists I have ever met! I loved the natural look she gave me on my wedding day!

Sent on 06/18/2019

Martine · Married on 08/18/2018

Casey is truly gifted!

Best choice in make-up services! Cindy was easy to communicate with and answered all my questions upfront. The trial was seamless and made me feel so comfortable for my big day. Casey was our artist and she is truly gifted! I will ask her to do my make-up for any special occasions that come up. She not only did an amazing job on our make-up/lashes for the bridal party, but she also helped me cover some scarring that made me very uncomfortable in my summer wedding dress. Casey was timely and efficient the day of, important for a bride that has a lot of stress to juggle. She coordinated exceptionally well with the hair stylist and never gave us an opportunity to worry. She kept us on track for our venue departure. She was super personable all day and we considered her one of the girls by the end. I would recommend that you speak with them ASAP. Pricing was very competitive and they were worth every penny!

Sent on 02/15/2019
  • Z

Zachary · Married on 08/11/2018

Wonderful!

I booked Cindy for makeup and Jill Kozar for hair for my wedding. They were both super talented, prompt, and professional. They traveled to our hotel and had myself, my mom, and my 5 bridesmaids looking stunning in a shockingly small amount of time. Book them while you still can.

Sent on 10/21/2018
  • Melissa

Melissa · Married on 06/24/2018

Wonderful, wonderful vendor who did an INCREDIBLE job doing the make up for me ( the bride), my 9 bridesmaids, my 3 junior bridesmaids and even more family members! They were reasonably priced and a pleasure to work with! The company donates a portion of proceeds to a charity that is in honor of the owner's late son, which is incredible and really a reason in itself to choose this company! When one of my bridesmaids got unreasonably upset over her eye makeup, which looked amazing, the girls were 100% professional and wonderful, helping to make what could have been a disaster a non issue. We got compliments on our makeup the ENTIRE day/night, and that was AFTER we took an hour of pictures outside in the heat. If you're looking for make up for a bridal party, large or small, hire Dylan Michael Cosmetics and you won't regret it!

Sent on 07/22/2018

Jodi · Married on 06/22/2018

Cindy is amazing! From the first time I spoke with her on the phone I knew she was going to be the perfect fit for my wedding. She knew exactly what I was looking for and was able to execute it making me feel so special. My mom and bridal party also looked amazing and were so pleased with their make up. I would highly recommend Cindy to anyone looking to feel a little extra special on their big day.

Sent on 07/01/2018
  • Megan

Meg · Married on 06/22/2018

Made me feel beautiful

Dylan Michael did an amazing job at my best friend's wedding in 2016, so when I got engaged, they were one of the first vendors I booked! Casey is such a talented artist, and her easygoing personality made all my girls feel comfortable. Overall, the best compliment I can give to Casey & Dylan Michael is to share my husband's words when he first saw me. "You look beautiful, but you still look like you."

Sent on 10/29/2018

Meghan · Married on 06/09/2018

I worked with Lauren Blumberg, who did my makeup as well as 8 of my bridesmaids'. She was absolutely amazing; she was just the kind of person I wanted to have with me on my wedding day. She has such a sweet, calm presence, and she listens really well. Her makeup for us was clean-looking, natural, bright, dewy and not at all over-the-top. I highly recommend Dylan Michael Cosmetics! Cindy was also incredibly responsive and organized. It's obvious that it's a well-run, professional organization. Everything about my makeup experience with them was amazing.

Sent on 06/17/2018

Sabra · Married on 05/27/2018

Casey was great! I loved the look she did for all 10 girls including my grandma on my wedding day. She worked with everyone to make sure they were happy with the end result and that it fit their personality so well. She was so friendly and easy to talk to and made sure we had everyone ready in time, and it was a tight schedule! Cindy was so easy to work with as well which was so appreciated. Would recommend Casey to anyone!

Sent on 06/30/2018

Kathleen · Married on 04/28/2018

Working with Cindy was fantastic! She is truly talented and will make you feel absolutely stunning for any event! Cindy has done my makeup for several events and I knew she would do an excellent job for my wedding. She used the air brush for foundation application and my makeup did not move one bit! Cindy makes sure to understand your style and makeup goals so that you still look like yourself, just a picture perfect version! Planning was a breeze as Cindy is very responsive. It was a wonderful experience and I would highly recommend Dylan Michael Cosmetics!

Sent on 05/07/2018
  • DevonK

Devon · Married on 04/20/2018

I cannot give Cindy and her team enough praise! Cindy was always SO responsive to my emails and she was so organized. She had created the schedule for wedding day, which I was super grateful for since I had NO idea how long the process would take.
    I never had my makeup professionally done, so I was not sure what to expect. From the second my mother and I walked in to the studio for the trial, I was greeted so warmly by everyone there and felt very relaxed. Casey did my makeup my big day and she was incredible! She made everyone feel comfortable and everyone looked absolutely amazing. When she finished my mom's makeup and showed her the finished look, my mom started to cry because of how amazing it turned out!
    Cindy and her team are the best of the best and I will be recommending her to everyone :)

Sent on 05/14/2018

Laura · Married on 04/08/2018

Cindy was so great to work with- very accommodating of my schedule in order to get a trial in, didn't pressure me like some other potential vendors did. Her prices were fantastic and the quality of the work is top notch. She also works with smaller bridal parties, which was an issue I was having with some others.

Sent on 06/10/2018

Danielle · Married on 03/03/2018

One of my biggest fears when planning my wedding was finding the perfect makeup artist. I am not one to wear makeup or honestly put anything on my face, so was terrified that I would end up looking completely different than I normally do on my wedding day. Cindy eased every single fear that I had the moment I walked into the studio. She and her team greeted me warmly and made me feel so comfortable, even when putting on those pesky false eyelashes. She was kind, honest, and genuinely “real”. Cindy was able to give me the most beautiful natural look on my wedding day. From beginning to end, Cindy was organized, on time, and a pleasure to work with.
    What really made Cindy stick out when searching for the perfect makeup artist was that she advertised that she worked with cancer patients. My mother was diagnosed with cancer years ago has lost most of her hair, including her eyelashes and eyebrows and was devastated that she might not look great at my wedding. Cindy offered to bring my Mom in to give her her own makeup trial to ease her mind. My mother looked absolutely gorgeous. Cindy did a fabulous job and made her look 100%.
    I really cannot thank Cindy enough for all of her work. She made me, my sisters, and my mother all look beautiful on my wedding day. I will absolutely look to using Cindy again in the future when I need to have makeup professionally done. She is a beautiful person inside and out and I am so happy that I chose her to do my wedding makeup.

Sent on 06/05/2018
  • Goldfisch

Christine · Married on 01/12/2018

Cindy is great! She’s so personable and fun to work with. She was flexible in working with me and my bridal party and went out of her way to ensure that we were all happy with her work. I felt truly lovely on my wedding day and am so grateful to her for all her help. Her prices were also incredibly fair (and the trial was free!). It was an absolute pleasure working with Cindy, and I would definitely recommend her to other brides who want to be budget-conscious but still look beautiful.

Sent on 05/12/2018

Kelly · Married on 12/02/2017

I had a wonderful experience working with Dylan Michael Cosmetics, from start to finish! Cindy was immediately responsive to all of my questions from the beginning. After my trial, Cindy listened to the change I wanted to make for the day-of makeup, and implemented what I told her perfectly! She and Casey worked with each of the women (bridesmaids, MOB and my mother in law) to make sure that each of them felt comfortable and beautiful. I could not have been happier with the beautiful end results! Thank you, Cindy!

Sent on 12/21/2017

Natalie · Married on 11/05/2017

Cindy was absolutely phenomenal! I cannot say it enough, I went in after having multiple trials that left me in tears thinking nobody would be able to give me the wow factor I wanted and that I wanted to last. Turns out, I just hadn't found the one and Cindy was it! She captured what I wanted better than I ever imagined (and I wasn't even 100% sure what I wanted done). I just knew a general overview. I booked two trials to get it absolutely perfect. Cindy is simply the best-beautiful inside and out! My Maid of Honor and mom both came with me for the trial and my maid of honor booked her for her wedding on the spot. Our weddings were just one week apart and everyone raved about our makeup and all of the wedding parties makeup at both weddings! Cindy, is the BEST!! Believe me you do not need to look any further, I had a big wedding party (12 people total getting makeup) and Cindy did it all on her own because I had a budget and she did it flawlessly! I recommend her to every bride to be I know!

Sent on 01/10/2018