Dylan Elizabeth Beauty Reviews

View more information

• Meredith
    Meredith P. Married on 07/10/2021

Flawless experience!

I hired Dylan Elizabeth Beauty to do the hair and make up for my wedding and the entire experience was flawless! Liz was always responsive to my emails/messages and made me feel confident that the day would go seamlessly - and it did. Liz and her team were able to do the hair and make up for myself, 8 bridesmaids, and 2 moms the morning of my wedding and they were able to finish up ahead of schedule. As an added bonus, Liz and her team were all so nice and fun to talk with that it made getting ready that much more enjoyable. Everyone loved their look! Liz did my hair, which came out exactly how I had envisioned, and stayed in place all day/night.

Liz was a pleasure to work with and I cannot recommend her enough!
  • Michele
    Michele K. Married on 08/28/2020

Perfection!!

Liz from Dylan Elizabeth Beauty is outstanding! From the hair trial to making my entire bridal party feel so beautiful the day of my wedding- thank you so much!! Liz is exceptional at hair and due to covid- my original make up artist was not available for my rescheduled wedding date. Liz went above and beyond with finding Alanna (our makeup artist for the day) and changing plans last minute to stay over on Block Island to accommodate our time schedule- appreciate it so much! She is the BEST- hire her for your day!!
    Jamie T. Married on 10/19/2019

Amazing Experience!

Working with Liz was such a great experience! She really made the process so easy. Not only did she do my hair exactly and even better than I had imagined for my wedding day but she made the planning process seamless. She helped me with the day of timeline to ensure we had enough time from start to finish to make sure myself, bridesmaids and moms were ready in time! I highly recommend working with Liz and her team! you will not be disappointed :)
    Kc Haggerty Married on 08/03/2019

The best!!

Liz and her team are the best! Leading up to my wedding I was able to do 2 trials with Liz. She was so accommodating and willing to even let my mom do a trial beforehand! On the day of my wedding, Liz and her team did hair and makeup for 9 of us total all before 11:30am since I was having a traditional Catholic church ceremony at 1:30pm. They were time efficient but still detail oriented. All my bridesmaids absolutely loved their hair and makeup. Liz and Johanna made me feel like the most beautiful girl in the world on my wedding day, a feeling I think every bride should feel! I couldn't thank them enough!
  • Jess
    Jess Married on 04/13/2019

Thank you Liz!!!! What a perfect day!

My wife and I got married in April and used Liz and her team for hair and makeup for ourselves and 9 other women. Liz was patient and so easy to work with through the entire process, starting with our very first phone call. Her positive energy and ability to help us feel excited while also relaxed was perfect. Liz was able to coordinate to have 2 hair and makeup teams, as my wife and I were getting ready at different locations. Liz and Alana worked with my wife and her family, and Alex and Danielle were with me and my family. All of us felt like royalty! We had multiple styles between all of us (blow outs, braids, up-dos, curls, twists, etc.) and everyone was glowing by the end. It felt very easy to have them with us as we were getting ready and at no point did I feel uncomfortable or awkward. We would absolutely recommend Liz and Dylan Elizabeth Beauty and would be excited to use them again!
    Rebecca Married on 12/08/2018

Super fun team! Would highly recommend!

Hiring Liz and her team was such a great choice, and I'm so happy I did! Not only was she super nice and easy to work with, her team was fun and made our morning getting ready so enjoyable! We had a lot of girls to get done and everything went super smoothly and stress-free! All of our hair and makeup looked fabulous, and we had a great experience.
    My trial also went just as smoothly - both Liz and Alana were so easy to bounce ideas off of for a perfect final product that they nailed on the wedding day!
    I definitely recommend Dylan Elizabeth!