D'vine path Reviews

8 | Ridgefield, WA

8 Reviews for D'vine path

CHRISTEEN · Married on 08/18/2018

They are very sweet and respond to your quickly. Grateful I found my date!!

Sent on 09/20/2017

Brigitte · Married on 09/09/2017

We love this venue! We were so thankful to find them for our wedding! The owners were so kind and very helpful! Our wedding went very smoothly :)

Sent on 11/16/2017
  • Emily

Emily · Married on 08/19/2017

Our wedding is not until next August, but I can't wait to have it at this venue! The owners are amazing and have responded quickly to my questions. They have been great to work with so far! This is a gorgeous venue with great PNW views!

Sent on 09/22/2016

Tracy · Married on 06/24/2017

My son was married here yesterday, June 24th. Butch and Lisa the owners were absolutely wonderful to work with. They were extremely accommodating and so courteous to everyone. Their venue is top notch. Every bit of their property is meticulously taken care of. The path walking up to the ceremony area is a fairy tale brought to life. The white lights that adorn the arches through the path and throughout the property make for a magical and romantic scene. The ceremony area is a picture perfect scene. with a clear view of Mt. St. Helens directly behind the arch. A one in a million view. The reception area is a private beautiful park like setting. The dance and food area with the gazebo provided ore than enough space for everyone to dance and have a good time.

The Grooms cabin was a great place for the guys to hang out and relax in before the wedding. They really enjoyed the outdoor games outside the cabin for them to kill the time.

The brides room was beautiful.

I cannot say enough about how pleased we were with the venue and the owners.
    The months leading up to the wedding I sent several emails to the owners asking questions and they responded each and every time very quickly to my communications always putting my mind and ease.

I would highly recommend this venue. I would do it a gain in a heart beat and not change a thing.

Sent on 06/26/2017
  • Colleen

Colleen · Married on 06/24/2017

This venue was absolutely perfect for my wedding! Butch and Lisa were amazing to work with: always kind, accommodating, quick to respond to emails or phone calls, and put a personal touch on the venue. It was 95 degrees the day of the wedding so the air conditioning in the bride's room was MUCH appreciated. My husband and I could not have asked for a better venue and all our guests went on and on about how incredible it was. I would highly recommend it!

Sent on 07/12/2017

Joseph · Married on 10/06/2016

Went to a wedding at this venue. Great atmosphere. Such charm, breathtaking views. In my opinion this is the best venue for this price point in the area. The owners go above and beyond to make your day special. Would highly recommend to anyone searching for somewhere to host their big day. You won't regret it.

Sent on 06/16/2016

Diane · Married on 07/16/2016

This venue is the perfect setting for your wedding. It is absolutely amazing! The owners are great and so professional. The brides room is so cute and set up perfectly. The path to walk in was such a great entrance to a great wedding venue. We have no complaints, only compliments for this venue!

Sent on 07/08/2016

I have had the privileged of being a guest at a wedding At this venue and it was exquisite!!!! The entire wedding went so smooth, the venue was so accommodating and magical. The grounds are kept meticulously maintained. Everyone had a wonderful time. I highly recommend touring this venue and booking it for your big day.

Sent on 06/16/2016