166 Reviews for Duvall Events: Catering, Bar, Floral, and Decor

Organic (1)
Cash Bar (1)
Limited Bar (1)
Outside Alcohol (1)

My son and his bride had 10 weeks to plan a wedding at the Legare Waring House . Duvall staged the wedding set up, provided the wedding planner, the flowers, food and bar. It was a charming and intimate affair which was perfectly executed.

Profile Picture Eve, 12/10/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering, Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning

My husband and I hired Duvall for our destination wedding at Legare Waring House. We live in New York so we had to get this right the first time. Throughout the whole process, Alicia Brewer was so responsive. While searching wedding venues, we learned that Duvall has an prestigious reputation, so I was nervous to inquire with them. We were so excited that they were completely willing and able to work within our budget. All our guests were raving about the food and the presentation of it. They also organized our rentals through Snyder, which was a huge help. It was absolutely wonderful! We were in good hands with Duvall and would definitely love to work with them again.

Profile Picture Sabrina, 11/12/17, 10 Reviews
Category: Catering, Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: Southern, Cake Cutting, Stations, Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up, Chairs, Tables, Bartender(s), Liquor License, Open Bar, Premium Liquor

We worked with Amanda and Alicia and we can't thank them enough for putting the entire wedding together. From the decor, to the floral, and most importantly the food and drink they do it all! I had compliments ALL night about how good the food was and I must agree! The biggest hit was the ice cream bar st the reception, that Alicia upgraded for free to a Ben and Jerry's ice cream bar! They helped us out a lot with the details and I would recommend them to anyone!

Profile Picture Katelyn, 8/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Cake

I cannot say enough kind words about Emma, Zoe, and the entire Duvall team. This was a bit of a destination wedding for us, and we hired Duvall for catering, bar, decor, floral and planning. That is definitely the way to do it! Emma was extremely helpful with picking our menu and finalizing details, jumping on the phone with me if I had even the smallest question, and walked me through pricing and any necessary details. She was wonderful! Zoe worked on the floral/decor/planning side of the process and was unbelievably efficient. I have one defining moment from my wedding day, watching as the decor/florals came together about 3 hours before the ceremony. Zoe and her team were working quickly, efficiently, and absolutely NAILED our vision for the ceremony/reception. Our flowers were outstanding and I am still getting comments on how beautiful they were! Zoe and her team made sure our family had cocktails and appetizers during photos post-ceremony, which was fabulous and truly appreciated by all. She was able to re-purpose a lot of our ceremony details for the reception, which saved us some $$ as well - totally would have never thought to ask about that, but she suggested it and we loved the idea! Even with all of my silly emails about details throughout our 2 year engagement were reflected perfectly. We would pick Duvall over and over given the chance - and we wish we could do it all over again! Thanks Zoe, Emma, and the Duvall team!

Profile Picture Lindsey, 6/2/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Catering, Flowers
Services Used: Cocktail Reception, Hors d'oeuvres, Server(s), Stations, Tastings, Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up, Bartender(s), Open Bar

Everything was perfect! I got so many compliments on the food- it was delicious! They really hit it out of the park. Margaret made everything go smoothly and would call me to review all the food and decor every few weeks- She is amazing!
The staff was so great and friendly. They took such great care of us. The decor was perfect and exactly how I imagined.

They care they put into their events really shows- it was just the best!

They exceeded my expectations of my wedding day and made it so momentous.

Profile Picture Yera, 5/28/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Catering, Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: Chairs, Tables, Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up, Cake Cutting, Hors d'oeuvres, Server(s), Stations, Southern, Bartender(s), House Beer, House Wine, Vegetarian

Duvall was amazing to work with! They made all of our visions come to life! We used Duvall for everything the food was amazing, flowers were gorgeous, decor was perfect! Margaret and Zoe were so great to work with! If I had to do it all over again I would use Duvall every time! The only thing I would say is I wish we got sent home with more food and cake and cupcakes from the wedding because it was so good and we barely got to eat any of it lol

Profile Picture Kaitlin , 5/27/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering, Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Cake

My fiancé and I choose Duvall Events based on ratings and reviews from WeddingWire & The Knot. We got to work with great people who went above and beyond our expectations. The service, floral arrangements, food and decor were amazing and I couldn't have asked for anything better!! Thank you for making our wedding day even more special.
-Kenni & Aaron

Profile Picture Kenni, 5/12/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Flowers, Lighting & Decor

We hired Duvall Events for our daughters destination wedding at Old Wide Awake Plantation. They provided a clear tent, dinning tables, sofa and chairs and signage. We loved working with Zoe Parry at Duvall. She was very organized , creative and responsive. On the day of the wedding her crew was there on time and worked very efficiently. We absolutely loved the results! Thank you!

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 5/6/17, 12 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

I am so thankful that I found Duvall for our Charleston wedding! Duvall took care of all of our needs, beautifully! From the lovely decor, delicious food, cake and fantastic service, we were very pleased. Our guests raved about the passed hor doerves and dinner options.
I never had to be stressed on our wedding day, as I knew that Duvall was taking care of all of it! We felt that the staff was professional and gracious from start to finish. I highly recommend Duvall for any wedding needs-they can take care of it all in fantastic style!

Profile Picture JoAnna, 5/5/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Catering, Flowers

We worked with Alicia to help plan our wedding at Magnolia Plantation in May 2017. Alicia was so very helpful and extremely easy to work with! She was so patient with us as we kept constantly changing our menu and even worked with the chefs to create personalized menu selections!
We used Duvall for our catering, bar, cake, floral, and decor. They have everything you need all within the same company making planning soooo much easier!
The food was absolutely delicious! I can honestly say that it wasn't your average "wedding food." Our guests were more than pleased and raved about the food - we're still getting compliments from friends and family!
The staff was very professional and kept our guests happy, as well. They were also very attentive to my husband and my needs - we didn't have to lift a finger all night!
The decor was stunning!!! Everything was so elegant and exactly how I envisioned it!
We worked with Zoe for the flowers and she was such a gem to work with. She listened to everything we wanted and was able to produce pictures to make sure everything was just how we envisioned it. She even changed my bouquet from my bridal portraits to the wedding and it was so stunning!!!
I can't recommend Duvall enough for all you party and wedding needs! Everyone was such a treat to work with and really made our wedding perfect!

Profile Picture Susan, 5/5/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Catering, Flowers

Duvall was great to work with. Amanda, for food and catering, and Leanne, for floral and decor, were very responsive and accommodating. The food was great, the steak you could cut with a fork, and the appetizers delicious. The decor was great. The wedding was at magnolia plantation, and Duvall did a outstanding job with the decorations and tables. Would highly recommend them, as I would always use them.

Profile Picture Bob, 4/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Cake

I used Duvall for my catering & rental needs. Every single person went above & beyond! I highly recommend Duvall, they made my wedding everything I wanted!

Profile Picture Olivia, 4/7/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Catering

We worked with Margaret for all of our catering, cake, and rentals! Margaret was FABULOUS! I loved every minute of working with her. I probably sent her way too many emails through the planning process, but she was always willing to listen to my newest idea, find all the rentals I needed for my visions, and make any changes that were needed! Two weeks before our wedding, my fiancé was diagnosed with cancer and several members of my family were admitted to the hospital and were no longer able to attend our destination wedding. During this time Margaret kept me sane and worked with me to come up with new seating charts, even when the count seemed to change daily! She was always so positive and encouraging and we cannot thank her enough for being the glue that kept everything together!

Profile Picture Danielle, 4/6/17, 9 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: Cake, Cake Cutting, Cocktail Reception, Hors d'oeuvres, Plated, Server(s), Tastings, Bartender(s), House Beer, House Wine, Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up, Chairs, Tables

We used Duvall for catering and bar services. They are so accommodating and the staff is very profession. The waiters made sure my husband and I got food during cocktail hour. Which was wonderful because we were so hungry. The food is delicious. The staff is so nice. I would recommend Duvall for any couple!

Profile Picture Lauryn, 3/25/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Catering

Not only was the food amazing, the staff was so professional and polite. They did a great job working around my small venue, never felt in the way, and bent over backwards to make sure we had everything we needed.

Profile Picture User6531289, 1+ year ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: Clean Up, Set Up, Southern, Chairs, Tables, Bartender(s), Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Cake Cutting, Hors d'oeuvres, Stations

Everyone that I worked with the worked for Duvall was very professional and easy to work with. They have such great selections of food and flexibility for menus. I am a vegan and our wedding cake was the best wedding cake we've had! All other rentals and decor throughly them were great. Great selection and great people - I'd highly recommend to anyone!

Profile Picture Katie, 11/19/16, 8 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Cake

I can't say enough about Duvall!! They were very helpful throughout the whole planning process for my daughter's wedding! Amazing food. Beautiful flowers. They were so professional and went beyond the call of duty helping us with a timeline and helping us make choices to trim the budget. They got back with us immediately with any questions or concerns we had.

Profile Picture Cheryl, 10/29/16, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Cake

Madison and Alicia at Duvall have been nothing short of amazing so far! They took the time to walk me through our venue and describe layouts and decor they had planned for me. They understand my vision and theme completely and I cannot wait to see it all come together when we tie the knot in September! They are very understanding and always answer my random questions and requests by email right away. Since I am planning our Charleston wedding from Charlotte NC, It would have been very difficult for me to book all the vendors from afar and I have been blessed to have been recommended Duvall, which turned out to be a one-stop-shop for us! We booked them for decor, catering, coordination and rentals!! Their professionalism, confidence and easy going approach assured me that they've been doing this for a long time and no request or question ever stumped them or worried them. These ladies have made me feel completely at ease and I couldn't be happier! Ask for Alicia and Madison!! :)

Profile Picture Nicole, 9/25/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Catering

I highly recommend Duvall caterers. The service, the fabulous menu, the table decorations, the flowers for the church and bride and attendants, were extraordinary. The guests raved about the food; everyone commented about the gourmet presentation and taste. The 2 bars ensured that no one had to wait to get a cocktail. The event was perfect; thank you Duvall caterers.

Profile Picture Margie, 7/16/16, 7 Reviews
Category: Catering

We were so happy with our decision to hire Duvall. Alicia was wonderful at helping with menu planning and answered all of my questions about different menu options and pricing. She also helped with the floor plan, which was a huge help. The food was amazing and the service was fantastic. And we loved the "to go" bag they packed us to sample the hors d'oeurves we didn't' get to sample. Highly recommend.

Profile Picture Brandy, 7/4/16, 11 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up, Buffet, Cake Cutting, Cocktail Reception, Family Style, Hors d'oeuvres, Server(s), Stations, Tables, American, Southern

Choosing Duvall for my wedding was one of the best decisions we made! Amanda and Madison were so great in helping us plan all of the details for catering and bar as well as floral. Everyone at Duvall is so friendly and easy to communicate with. We had Amanda's help as a day-of coordinator and she was excellent in making sure she knew exactly what we were envisioning. Everything went so smoothly and the food was delicious, not to mention the attentive service and great bartenders. Madison created truly beautiful bouquets, boutonnieres, and centerpieces and she was so flexible when I asked to use my own vessels. As a mostly out of town bride, I really enjoyed working with Duvall and I would highly recommend them!

Profile Picture Gretchen, 7/2/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Catering, Flowers

Duvall is AMAZING!! They were one of the preferred caterers for Boone Hall, and when my husband and I went for a tasting we signed a contract with a deposit on the spot! The tasting was delicious, Chef came to walk us through each dish, and we felt so spoiled. It was a wonderful meal! Their customer service is amazing; from the reserved parking space with our names on it for our tasting appointment, to the flexibility creating a requested dish, and matching the price of a competitor's bar service. We ended up doing lighting, bar service, and rentals in addition to catering, and could have have been happier! Everyone raved about our food, saying it's some of the best food they had in Charleston, especially the lobster mac n cheese bar, beef tenderloin, bacon wrapped dates, and lamb chops. My husband and I felt so special, spoiled, and really well taken care of. They handled a transition between coordinators smoothly, and Janie and Zoe were wonderful to work with. You will love Duvall!!!!

Profile Picture Zabrina, 6/25/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Catering, Lighting & Decor, Party Supplies, Wedding Cake
Services Used: Chairs, Tables, Bartender(s), Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Specialty Beer, Specialty Wine, Vegetarian, Dessert, Hors d'oeuvres, Stations, Tastings, American, Southern, Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up

I would suggest that they choose Duvall. We chose Duvall for food, decor, flowers and bakery. It was the best decision we ever made. Having Duvall to cover every part of the wedding allowed for total coordination. The food was delicious the decor was just as we imagined, the flowers lovely, the wait staff impeccable and the cake a work of art! I would like to specifically thank Janie, Ashlyn and Laurah for saving the day. A sudden thunderstorm came up not only changing the outside service, but also knocking out the power at the reception location! Duvall's handled everything professionally, they just stepped up and organized everything. . . even getting the generator running! Everything turned out perfect! Duvall's is much more than a catering service, they are family. They really care about their clients. I never had trouble getting up anyone from Duvalls. They returned emails and phone calls in a timely manner. Choosing Duvalls was a stroke for luck for us. I want to thank each of you for making this wedding a perfect forever memory.

Profile Picture Gayle, 6/17/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Catering, Flowers, Wedding Cake
Services Used: Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up, American, Chairs, Tables, Cake, Cake Cutting, Dessert, Hors d'oeuvres, Plated, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, House Wine, Specialty Beer

DO NOT LOOK ANY FURTHER. I used Duvall for both catering and décor (highly recommend using them together because their teams work seamlessly with each other). I worked with Alicia for catering and Ashlyn for décor. I can't say enough good things about their responsiveness, professionalism and how helpful and patient they were during the planning process. As for catering, Alicia made it simple and painless for me to choose the menu and we received SO many compliments on the food. For Decor, I can't thank Ashlyn enough for all the time she spent on my endless email threads with what I wanted incorporated and for turning my vision into a reality. I can't say enough good things about these women and our experience with this company!

Profile Picture Amy, 6/3/16, 5 Reviews