Dutch Bloemen Winkel Reviews

Dutch Bloemen Winkel 5
Dutch Bloemen Winkel 6
Dutch Bloemen Winkel 7

Amy · Married on 08/21/2010

Carrie at Dutch Bloemen Winkel is an amazing creative person with great instinct for what your looking for in flowers/decor. We worked with her from out of town for a northern NH destination wedding for my daughter. We had a pretty tight budget, met with her in person once. She got the feel for the bride and let her creativity roll. Once she started to show us her ideas, we knew she was right on target, we trusted her with table arrangemens,ceramony site, the bridal party and the brides bouquet. The bride cryed when she saw her wedding bouquet as carrie delivered it herself to my daughter. This was the first wedding for any of my children and she really helped mother and bride feel taken care of. Highly recommend. A, Duhaime, NH

Sent on 02/03/2011

Tripp · Married on 08/21/2010

Dutch Bloemen Winkel made our wedding spectacular. The attention to detail and flawless execution of our vision was spot on.

Sent on 02/05/2011
  • Gillian

Gillian · Married on 08/15/2010

Carrie was wonderful to work with, she did a beautiful job. The flowers and colors of the ribbons were amazing, perfect match. She was so quick to respond to my e-mails. I live in Massachusettes and thought it would be difficult to put everthing together in New Hampshire but she made it all seem easy, she also kept contact with my cake maker and put together the topper for my cake. Carrie was a pleasure to work with!!

Sent on 02/04/2011

Kristen · Married on 08/14/2010

The flowers and centerpieces were even better than I was expecting! Carrie did a great job of helping us stay within our budget, but still have beautiful flowers at our wedding.

Sent on 02/03/2011

Meredith · Married on 08/14/2010

Everything about working with Carrie was fabulous! Every detail - flowers, cake flowers, ribbons, votives and vases - were just right. Her contract was very detailed so we knew exactly what we were getting (there were even pictures of the votives and vases!). I did not want to specify every flower type and detail - we gave Carrie our vision and left the rest up to her. The results were gorgeous!!

Sent on 02/06/2011

Alyssa · Married on 07/31/2010

Carrie was amazing with our flowers and the tent decorations. I trusted her completely and she went above and beyond with everything. I could not have been happier with the end result for the wedding. I always thought that flowers and the tent set the tone of the wedding. When entering the tent and seeing the tables I was amazed and soo happy. Anyone with a tent wedding, definitely pay the extra for the lanterns, Carrie suggested them and they added so much to the decor!

Sent on 08/13/2010
  • O

Olivia · Married on 07/17/2010

Carrie was excellent to work with! We were in almost constant contact during the plan process, every time I added and subtracted ideas from my vision of what I wanted the wedding to look like.She was extremly accomodating and friendly,she immediatly got a feel for what I wanted and brought it to life! If you are looking for your standard, cookie cutter flowers , that isnt Carrie.She ONLY does the most amazing, breathtaking,creative work you've ever seen,nothing ordinary! People are still talking about the flowers for my wedding they were so beautiful!

Sent on 08/11/2010

Kathryn · Married on 07/17/2010

Carrie and her crew did an amazing job on the flowers for our wedding! The flowers were of great quality and the arrangements looked fantastic. She does great work with the ribbons, too :) There were two weddings at the Mountain View Grand the day of my wedding, Carrie did both of them, and no detail was overlooked. Carrie was also very prompt in returning calls and e-mails, and always very polite and professional. We were very pleased and highly recommend Dutch Bloemen Winkel!

Julia · Married on 06/13/2010

Working with Carrie was a highlight of my wedding planning. She did more than latch onto the vision I had for my flowers—she elevated it, and brought new, original design ideas to the table. The flowers she brought to the wedding couldn't have been more gorgeous—and the same goes for the hand-painted signs she had made, and the wonderful votives and vases that she selected. Working with her couldn't have been easier: She always responded to my calls and emails promptly and with great enthusiasm, and was incredibly detail-oriented. I never had to worry about her forgetting anything!

Sent on 08/10/2010

G. · Married on 06/13/2010

Carrie was a joy! Her creativity, enthusiasm, professionalism as well as sweet, considerate manner were like a tonic during the often-stressful wedding planning process. She showed great initiative and organization throughout and took all of our ideas to the next level. Our guests (and the wedding party itself) are still swooning over the magnificent flowers, which were in picture-perfect condition on the day of our event. Finally, although we live out of state and hired Carrie for a destination wedding, this mother-of-the-bride can't wait to work with her again.

• Heather

Heather · Married on 06/05/2010

I went to several florists before finding Dutch Bloemen Winkel and absolutely no one compared. The quality of the flowers for the price was incredible. The owner, Carrie is great to work with and has excellent taste. She is very willing to spend time discussing multiple options and was able to capture exactly what I wanted. Her work is comparable to any high end florist in New York or Boston.

Kristy · Married on 01/30/2010

Carrie is very creative and a pleasure to work with! She would be your BEST resource if you want your flowers to be unique and beautiful!

Sent on 08/11/2010

Christi · Married on 10/25/2009

Wow! Carrie is such a talented florist. Her creations are simply stunning. I really enjoyed working with her. She was prompt with sending invoices and always responded to emails in a timely manner. She made excellent suggestions and was just so nice and friendly.

When we changed our reception venue at the last minute she was able to suggest alternative centerpieces to fit the feel of our new location.

Her attention to detail is impressive. She surprised me by crisscrossing the ribbon wrap on my bouquet to echo the corset back of my gown. I couldn't believe it. It was just gorgeous.

I wish we lived close by so I could order arrangements from her all the time.

Sent on 04/30/2010

Rebecca · Married on 09/17/2009

I was planning our "elopement" wedding from another country. All our planning was done by email. Carrie was great, responded promptly and worked with me to come up with ideas about what I wanted. When we later added more bouquets she was great in helping us pick what we wanted. It turned out perfectly. Everyone commented on how beautiful our flowers were, even at our reception which was 2 days later!

Thank you Carrie!

Sent on 10/02/2009

Kathy · Married on 09/12/2009

Carrie at Dutch Bloemen Winkel was great. The flowers were stunning. My bouquet was better than I could have ever imagined. I still can't get over how beautiful all the flowers were just looked back at the pictures. She was so easy to work with too. Mostly everything was by email since I live in a different state. She was very quick to respond and was always on top of everything.

Sent on 10/05/2009

De · Married on 08/08/2009

The Dutch Bloeman Winkel team was excellent throught the entire process, from the first meeting right through the ceremony and reception. They provided the flowers and decorations for both the outdoor ceremony and the reception and everything was perfect. Carrie offered invaluable opinions on how to handle some very bold colors and I am truly appreciative of everything she did. I would HIGHLY recommend Dutch Bloeman Winkle to anyone!

Sent on 08/17/2009

Jill · Married on 05/30/2009

Carrie did an amazing job. She had greats ideas as feedback and helpful and knowlegdeable and the flowers came out absolutely gorgeous, I could not have been more pleased with how everything came out and so glad she was a part of the wedding.

Sent on 06/25/2009

Scarlette · Married on 05/30/2009

Carrie was fantastic! We were on a tight budget and she was more than willing to work with us. We got exactly what we wanted and the quality of the flowers justified the cost. Everything was phenomenal!

Sent on 06/25/2009

Jessica · Married on 04/25/2009

There are not enough stars to rate Carrie at Dutch Bloemen Winkel. From the first time we met with her to the very end of our reception she was amazing. The flowers were beyond gorgeous. Carrie truely has a real talent and it shows from the garland to the smallest detail, there is a special touch there that I have never seen before. Additionally, Carrie was a complete pleasure to work with. She is kind and extremely thoughtful. I would highly recommend her.

Sent on 06/26/2009

Leah · Married on 03/07/2009

I cannot put into words how beautiful our wedding was, and it was due to Carrie's creative eye and her willingness to make my day exactly as I imagined. She worked so hard to make my space transform from an old barn into a beautiful stage for our guests to celebrate with us. I loved the different variety of flowers that she chose and the arrangements were lovely. She also incorporated the birch bark and rustic look into the design of the space seemlessly. I was surprised to see a hint of birch bark behind the ribbon of my bouquet. Everything was perfect and I didn't want it to end. I would use Dutch Bloemen Winkel again, in a heart beat.

Sent on 04/02/2009

Jennifer · Married on 02/28/2009

Working with Carrie was a delight! We instantly felt comfortable with her and putting the decor of our wedding in her very capable hands. Her flowers, ideas for natural winter decor and personal touches along with her creativity created a magical day for my husband and I's wedding. Our friends and family could not stop complimenting the "magical winter wonderland" which was due to Carrie's hard work. The bouquets she made for me and my flowergirls were fresh, abundant and lush. I loved the combinations of amaryllis, roses, renunculous and freesia. They were more beautiful than I could have imagined. She enhanced our wedding through her easy going attitude and careful attention to our budget. It was a treat to work with her and I hope she will have continued success and business. I definately would recommend using her for a wedding or event!

Sent on 04/03/2009

Lynette · Married on 12/20/2008

Carrie did such a wonderful job, actually she exceeded our expectations! It was like she was psychic and new exactly what we wanted just by talking to her for about 20 minutes in the shop. We were from NYstate and had to plan everything via the internet and we were so glad that Carrie got everything right! She really helped us find exactly what we wanted for our Winter Holiday themed Wedding and made it special. Our guests were blown away by her original but very creative flower designs, and other creations she arranged at the Inn. The Inn looked like a Christmas card after her "special touch". We cannot express how thankful we are that we choose Carrie and her business Dutch Bloeman to design flowers and arrangements for our unique Wedding Celebration. A++++ Service, quality, professionalism and creativity!!

Sent on 05/14/2009
  • Z

Zsuzsanna · Married on 10/19/2008

I can't imagine working with anybody else, but Carrie. When I went to see her, she was so helpful with every aspect of the wedding. Not only did she show me tons of flower choices, but she also gave me recommendations for decorations I was making myself and about other vendors. She had many pictures to show me so I can make my flower selections. She made my bouquets and decorations just like I imagined them. I get a lot of comments from everybody looking at my wedding pictures about how beautiful my bouquet was. I chose orange kalas for my bouquet and the color was that burned orange that I wanted, not faded. The flowers were fresh and lasted a long time after the wedding. Carrie provided awesome service on my big day and she was also willing to help me out months after the wedding when I asked her for help with flowers. Thank you Carrie!

Sent on 04/03/2009

Lori · Married on 10/18/2008

Carrie was fantastic! Our arrangements for our fall wedding were amazing!! She is very talented and creative. You would be crazy not to use her!

Sent on 11/12/2008

Sharon · Married on 09/28/2008

Carrie from Dutch Bloemen Winkel was AMAZING. We clicked right away and I knew she would make our wedding day really beautiful and really special. It was wonderful to hear people at the wedding tell us how beautiful the flowers were.

Sent on 10/24/2008