Dustin Lavelle Weddings & Events Reviews

32 | Frederick, MD

32 Reviews for Dustin Lavelle Weddings & Events

Jennifer · Married on 10/03/2014

Dustin is the best DJ I know. Very kind, funny and helpful. We hired him to do the DJing for my wedding and it was outstanding. No errors and the day went perfect. He took hours of his time leading up to the big day to meet with my husband and I to get everything set up. He has an wedding planner tool that makes it soooo much easier for any bride. Dustin made sure our big day stayed on track with timing of events. We couldn't of asked for a better DJ. Highly recommend Dustin!

Sent on 08/26/2015

John · Married on 07/05/2014

Dustin was awesome. Without him we could've never pulled it off. Not only did he DJ but he helped run the entire show. Professional, carasmatic, helpful and a great time! Was willing to work with us on whatever and affordable. I would recommend him to anyone looking for a wedding or event DJ

Sent on 05/29/2015

Kaci · Married on 06/21/2014

Dustin was an amazing DJ at our wedding. He was extremely helpful and organized during the planning process. He came prepared, poised, and professional during the wedding and reception. His demeanor was energetic and amiable. He was so helpful in orchestrating each transition. From cutting the cake to tossing the bouquet, all the way to the send off. The guests only had wonderful things to say about him. I have recommended his services to my friends and would to anyone looking for a DJ.

Sent on 08/11/2015

Stephen · Married on 05/09/2014

Dustin was the best person we could have hired for our wedding. Not just a DJ, he was our host. He carried our wedding reception from start to finish. He did all the heavy lifting for us and put a great timeline together for our wedding. He was very professional and really listened to our needs. He was very flexible and responsive. I would recommend him to ANYONE for ANY event! :)

Sent on 05/29/2015

Jess · Married on 09/21/2013

Dustin made the ceremony & reception music one of the smoothest, most stress-free parts of the entire wedding planning process. Not only was he accommodating of all of our requests, but he also offered opinions and expertise that we were lacking. He is fun, laid-back, and professional at the same time. Perhaps the most impressive thing about Dustin was that he helped us "run the show" from start to finish. We had an on-site coordinator, but no official wedding coordinator. Dustin stepped right in to make sure the entire evening flowed as it needed to. He is the best!

Sent on 06/01/2015

Katya · Married on 09/20/2013

Dustin is an amazing deejay who will make it happen. My personal experience: Dustin set up his system so that the wedding ceremony could have my very picky soundrack.. While I thought I picked the perfect "walking music", I failed to time it properly. Thank god Dustin realized this and filled in the gap! ( deejay magic of sorts) Noone even noticed! He is the most accommodating and most brilliant when it comes to making your special day truly special. I recommend him to anyone who is looking for a fun night no matter the occasion.

Sent on 05/30/2015

Emma · Married on 08/25/2017

Dustin is so great! Our wedding was two hours away and he arrived early to set up his equipment for the ceremony and reception, then had time left over to come and talk with everyone which really helped the entire day run smoothly. He's very professional and definitely knows his stuff. We left it up to him to choose the reception dancing music and he completely nailed it! Lots of classics, new hits, and even some Bachata songs (my husband's family is from Guatemala). I don't think you can find a better DJ, especially for the price! So affordable!

Sent on 08/30/2017