14 Reviews for Duron Studio Photography

Slideshow (1)
13 Duron Studio Photography Reviews

Duron Studios did a fantastic job with our wedding photos!
Not only did he take stunning pictures for us to remember the wedding, but he edited and created a gorgeous wedding album that outdid any others we saw!
We were highly impressed with Duron's creative and professional photos he captured, and we are extremely satisfied with our choice in Duron Studio Photography.
Our wedding video and highlights came out fabulous.
Thank you for a phenomenal job!

Profile Picture User6599395, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

Duron created beautiful, memorable, and romantic images of my wedding. He worked well with all the personalities involved and was able to put everyone at ease. He created a gorgeous slide show with a vintage French soundtrack. He is able to bond very easily and was a big help to me while I was getting ready. I would certainly recommend Duron. The value is there.

Profile Picture Martha , 11/14/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Slideshow

Duron is an incredibly talented photographer. He is truly an artist. He was polite with all of our guests and wedding party. Our photos were surreal. They were more beautiful than I could have ever imagined. I would hire Duron again for any and all photography needs I have in the future. He deserves a 10 out of 5!

Profile Picture Lauren, 4/12/14, 6 Reviews
Category: Photography

From our first meeting with Duron, we knew he was our photographer. We didn't want ordinary wedding photos. We didn't want to waste our precious time at the wedding posing for endless photos -- that is not our stye. Duron is an artist and he was able to capture the spirit and mood of the day with natural ease. The photos are stunning! Duron is incredibly easy to work with and has a laid back style that made it so much fun for us and our guests.

Profile Picture Annali, 12/28/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Duron was so pleasant to work with. His photographs came out excellent. I would highly recommend using Duron Studios.

Profile Picture User3853845, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Our pictures turned out amazing!

Profile Picture User3027597, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
4.7

Duron was a great photographer- he took tons of pictures so we had a lot to choose from. He did some creative shots as well as traditional shots which made a good balance. I would definitely recommend him!

Profile Picture anastasia, 10/19/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Duron was awesome. Very professional and did excellent work. Visit his studio and see all of his unique and beautiful work. Highly recommend Duron for your event.

Profile Picture Mia, 8/2/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I have known Duron for over 20 years-as he photographed my Bat Mitzvah. Duron and Monica both did an absolutely incredible job with our wedding pictures. We truly do believe we had the best photographer that we could have ever had. Our pictures are magazine quality. They were extremely proffessional the day of the wedding and made sure that my groom and myself were comfortable. Monica was extremely flexible in ensuring our album was exaclty what we wanted-and it is beautiful. Everyone that sees our photos is jealous that they didn't use Duron for their own wedding. We highly recommend Duron Studio!

Profile Picture Naomi, 5/27/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Duron photography was beyond phenomenal! They captured every single moment from start to finish and a year later continue to capture the moments with anniversary albums, guidance, and one on one assistance! Duron photography truly does work to build a relationship with you that goes beyond your event! I can't imagine sharing our special day with anyone else! They were the people who captured the memories that will be forever!!

Profile Picture Teri, 3/17/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Duron and his staff were wonderful at my wedding! They took all the pictures we wanted and really listened to our opinions. Our pictures turned out gorgeous! I'm so excited to have such beautiful pictures to remember our special day! My friends and family were jealous at what a great job he did and how the pictures turned out. I'm so happy we used Duron and his wonderful staff!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 11/15/08, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography, Videography
3.5

He was very professional and very knowledgable. His prices are a bit high ($35 for every extra picture i want in my wedding album.) He wasn't exactly friendly on the day, but he got the job done and well.

Profile Picture Danielle, 11/26/06, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

Duron and his assistant, Lana, are true professionals. They arrived early to begin shooting, and we hardly noticed they were there throughout the entire event. They were very flexible and worked within the photography guidelines set up by the church, but still captured amazing shots! The posed family/group portraits in between the ceremony and the reception went smoothly and quickly - not like most weddings I've been to where they take hours. Our proofs were up online within days (we were still on our honeymoon when they went up), and we received our proof book when we returned. The ordering and album-creating process went very smoothly both for us and for our guests online. The album Lana put together blew us away, and people still compliment us on it whenever they see it almost three years later. The quality of the photographs was so amazing, we ended up buying way more than we planned on, but it was definitely worth it. I would recommend Duron to anyone!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 12/4/04, 5 Reviews