Duran Golf Club Reviews

5 Reviews for Duran Golf Club

• Lenna

Lenna McCray · Married on 07/07/2016

Dream come true

Gorgeous and super accommodating venue and staff! Jeff was always helpful! This was the PERFECT venue!

Sent on 12/04/2018

Victoria · Married on 11/21/2015

The Jeff Cosat and his staff at The Tradewinds Restaurant at The Duran Golf Club were fantastic. They were very flexible and easy to work with. The view of the golf course is beautiful and made for beautiful pictures. The food was delicious, all of our guest raved about the dinner and the staff was wonderful too. I couldn't have asked for a more perfect venue and more professional people to help us with our wedding. I plan to host other events at The Tradewinds Restaurant at The Duran Golf Club.,

Sent on 12/07/2015

Katey · Married on 04/29/2017

A golf club above and beyond the rest! Jeff Cosat does a phenomenal job as the manager and provided my family and I with wonderful options and suggestions. He communicated very well with my out-of-town parents and was respectful of their budget requests. The day of our wedding, I had no worries about the cocktail hour and reception spaces because I knew that Jeff and his staff would work their magic and create a beautiful atmosphere :)

Sent on 05/26/2017

Stacy · Married on 03/08/2015

Beautiful venue! Staff was polite and helpful.

Sent on 09/13/2015

Stephanie · Married on 06/02/2012

4.2
      3.0

Duran turned out to be a amazing venue for our wedding. Our guests could not stop talking about how beautiful it was and how great the food was. The only problem we had was that is was extremely hot inside. They turned the air down all the way but it was very hot. Everyone still had a great time even though there was that one small problem. They were very flexible with us and let us do anything we wanted. I would highly recommend getting married here! It is gorgeous!

Sent on 09/09/2012