120 Reviews for Duo con Brio

String-Quartet (1)
Guitar (1)
Piano (1)
Microphones (1)

The Duo con Brio was excellent to work with. We hired the string duo for our October 2017 wedding and all of our wedding guests were impressed and so were my husband and I. They sounded amazing and set the mood perfectly. I would highly recommend them for your next event.

Profile Picture Renee, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Duo con brio performed during our ceremony and cocktail hour. Our guests loved them! Corey was very helpful when we were planning the ceremony.

Profile Picture Menolly, 9/30/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Cello, Violin, Instrumental-Duo, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour

Amazing, talented group of musicians! They really set the tone for the ceremony, and learned my song of choice, and performed it beautifully!

Profile Picture Alicia, 9/17/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

Hired Duo con Brio to do our wedding. From the communication to the performance, everything was awesome! Highly recommend them!

Profile Picture Kinuthia, 9/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

These wonderful musicians were the hit of our wedding. They play beautiful and I would hire them again in an instant.

Profile Picture Leslie, 8/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Wonderful! We had Duo con Brio play ceremony music at our wedding at Timberline Lodge. They were fantastic. It really made the ceremony feel elegant. They were really easy to work with and we were so happy to have chosen them for our wedding.

Profile Picture Megan, 8/4/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

Duo con Brio did a wonderful job selecting music for my ceremony and was incredibly professional and helpful throughout the process. Many compliments from the guests as well.

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 7/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Duo con Brio did an amazing job at my wedding!!!!! The music was beautiful and really set the romantic mood for my special day! Hire them!!!

Profile Picture Jessica , 7/29/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

Working with Duo con Brio was the easiest vendor we worked with. It really helped narrow down our choices to hear their selection of samples.

Profile Picture Caitlin, 7/22/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

My husband and I are so happy to have gone with Duo Con Brio for our ceremony music! We went with the duo for our wedding and were able to choose one free song that we'd like them to play that isn't on their original song list. My husband chose Death of a Bachelor by Panic at the Disco. Corey was very responsive to any questions we had and made the process very easy. Would definitely recommend!

Profile Picture Jessica, 7/10/17, 9 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music
Services Used: Instrumental-Duo, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Instrumentals, Learn New Songs, Cello, Violin

Duo con Brio did an amazing job! They were so easy to work with and are beautiful musicians. I would recommend them to any bride!

Profile Picture Charlotte , 7/1/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

I highly recommend the services of Duo con Brio. We used the cello/violin duo for our wedding and the music was wonderful. Our guests very much enjoyed the classy and classic performance. They showed up punctually and performed professionally at our inconveniently located Timberline lodge wedding. Our heartfelt thanks and appreciation to the group. I recommend and endorse the product and services provided by Corey Averill. Money well spent for our beautiful occasion.
Michael and Corina Cushman - Salem, OR.

Profile Picture Michael, 6/25/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Duo con brio was absolutely wonderful for our wedding. They responded quickly to emails and played beautifully. I highly recommend them!

Profile Picture Andrea, 5/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Duc con Brio really elevated my ceremony and cocktail hour. It was classy and gave it the little extra it needed to take it over the top!
I allowed the musicians to select and create the playlist for both and I was not disappointed
I am so glad that I hired them!

Profile Picture Ashley, 5/21/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

I was so happy that I decided to go with Duo. They showed up, did all of their own set up, and played exceptionally great music. I would recommend them for all weddings! Cheers!

Profile Picture Chris, 4/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

We had a lovely wedding and really appreciated Duo Con Brio's quick response and beautiful playing!

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 4/29/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

This was a wonderful addition to our wedding!

Profile Picture Meghan, 10/23/16, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Absolutely wonderful...Id call them again.

Profile Picture User7459107, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Such a beautiful addition to our ceremony! Corey was so easy and accommodating to work with...not to mention a fabulous cello player!

Profile Picture Lauren, 9/25/16, 8 Reviews
Services Used: Cello

They provided the perfect ambiance with ceremony music for our elegant outdoor wedding.

Profile Picture Carolyn, 9/24/16, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I booked Duo Con Brio for my wedding ceremony 2 years in advance of my wedding. It was not necessary to book them so far in advance, but I /knew/ I wanted a string duo for my ceremony. Hiring Duo Con Brio was one of the best decisions I made in relation to my wedding. Sure, it probably would've been cheaper to just have a DJ play instrumental music for my ceremony, but it wouldn't have been as memorable. I have zero regrets hiring DCB! They played so beautifully, and we received so many compliments from our guests. Everyone LOVED our ceremony music! My brother even said he thought the string duo was a very personal touch; it related to my husband's and I's family because we all played instruments in band. DCB was beyond perfect! I'm so glad I hired them for our ceremony!!! Hearing them play our processional/recessional music (and what little I was able to hear pre-ceremony) was a part of some of my favorite moments of that entire wonderful, moments-filled day! I only regret I was unable to hear most of the pre-ceremony music, because I was hidden away. Fun tip: make sure you have someone record Duo Con Brio playing- you'll want to hear how beautiful their music is for yourself.
Seriously, if you're looking for live instrumental music, hire Duo Con Brio. They are amazing!!!

Profile Picture Sarah, 9/8/16, 7 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, Entertainer

Book early - well worth it. We were so fortunate to be able to connect direct with our cellist after our agent dropped the ball and never actually booked our wedding. Thankfully our event was on a friday even and they had availability and were very willing to jump in and assist in anyway. We only dictated two songs - one classic and one modern/pop - which they absolutely nailed! Would book them again in a heartbeat!

Profile Picture User7448969, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

We looked at many options for a String Quartet. And found Duo Con Brio through our wedding venue. We were SO pleased at the service they offered and for a great (affordable) fee! Corey met with us and was very helpful in introduction and planning!! He was flexible and understanding to our needs. And listening to them play at the ceremony, we were SO happy we chose them. Duo Con Brio added the most sensational class and atmosphere to our wedding. The chapel was a dream state just as we imagined it! Our guests were impressed and delighted by a string quartet! We will forward Duo Con Brio's name everywhere we go! Thank you Corey and your team for an amazing experience and for being a very important highlight of our wedding day! Wedding day - August 19th 2016. Venue - Abernethy Center.

Profile Picture Roman, 8/19/16, 11 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music
Services Used: Cello, Viola, Violin, String-Quartet, Ceremony, Instrumentals, Learn New Songs

The music was so beautiful, it made the ceremony elegant. The group was so professional and played the music that we wanted. I would definitely use them again.

Profile Picture User5469070, 1+ year ago, 9 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music
Services Used: Ceremony, Instrumentals, Microphones, Instrumental-Duo, Instrumental-Solo, Instrumental-Trio, Soloist / Vocalist, Cello, Piano, Violin